Rocksmith Custom Song Toolkit (toolkit) Q&A

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am pleased to announce that new Rocksmith Custom Song Toolkit.   All thanks to the developers involved in the project that made this feasible possibility in so little time.   DEVS: * me; * Sn

Added Popup to ask if user wants to set new ID's or keep it safe Fixed RS1 to RS2014 converter for PC platform Altered write comments function so now we write comments inside node Allowed Scroll Spee

Here is tutorial for the new RS2012 --> RS2014 conversion feature. Really pretty easy ...   1) Use unpacker, select "RS2012", check "Decode Audio", click "Unpack", select RS1 CDLC *.dat file and un

@@KingCobra, not a native english man so It's not obvious to me, changed that to jp as it widely used and domain name referenced to Japan
I have nothing that cause me to hate Japanese culture or any people from it, vice versa I think I like it a bit more than USA and another half of the Europe c:

Here in Ukraine I see more and more Japanese culture references, woka spread along with sushi pretty widely and large molls has Japanese themed merch stores + manga and so on ._. (I know our KPI has Japanese department in it's library, saw it myself.... not saying about educational programs it has.)

sorry for this fuzzy answer :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can we get an option for drop C in the drop down list please ? :) 

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, its been forever since ive been online. glad to see things are still going strong.  i need to reinstall all my tools over again, and see whats happened. between eof and toolkit, alot has changed in almost 2 years.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

@@Ninja_frosk I've got the report already and think it should be re-added back. As for the reason it was probably because new Remastered update breaks the game\scoring\profile\no progress if no DD present. Even if it was on by default I think that to have an opt-out option still better than none.

• Like 1