Top content from across the community, hand-picked by us.
I hope everyone is doing well as I've known from personal experience the last couple years have been difficult.
I just wanted to provide a recap and give everyone some updates
- 0 replies
I had an idea not too long ago and @Ffio brought it to life already. We are testing a new program called RSDiagnostics. This program will be a simple exe that can launch and output a log, giving us a dump of information to help you resolve simple to some advanced issues. We will be beta testing this soon.
Another thing behind the scenes is our developers @mithleshjs and @Zach4531 are rewriting Ignition into React. I'm very excited about this because we are no longer using datatables. We are using a new method to draw the table and it is much faster/responsive with more features. I'm excited and hope we can provide more info in the future.
Other things we are working on in the improvement of CustomsForge Song Manger. We may have a redesign coming in the future. I'm still working out the details. I was super impressed when I received my VR headset and started using customs for beatsaber. The software they have (ModAssistant) was inspiring and we hope to update CFSM to be as user friendly as their project. We are always striving to make our tools easier for beginners and advanced users.
Additionally, in the works we have our newsletter coming back, our first youtube video, and more. Because I was gone for a month I still need to work on these two and get the teams up to date, but I hope to have more news on our youtube channel and newsletter within a couple of weeks.
As always you can follow this channel and our links in #info for the latest information. Thanks for using CF \m/
Additionally don't forget to link your Patreon & Discord!
- 0 replies
Unleashed2k posted a post in a topic,
- Login by Facebook, Twitter, Google disabled due to login issues.
- You can now click a username in the comments section to go to their forum profile (Thanks @ffio!)
- Fixed an issue with Report Discussions
- You can now clear all your notifications via "Clear All" on https://ignition4.customsforge.com/user/notifications
- Code cleanup on the backend
- Author Notes & Comments are now purified correctly. Comments & Author notes will now display correctly.
- Fixed some staff backend issues
- Fixed a bug that allowed banned users to use Ignition4 even if they were banned.
- Other various fixes