Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 533 [da capo 195]

Welcome to the CF Rocksmith 2014 Championship!

-= Week 533 =-

=> How and Why join the Championships?
=> Rocksmith 2014 Championships rules

Previous' week Winners are:
Lead:
- Beginner: @lowender (94)
- Intermediate: @kayteck (92)
- Advanced: @cacahuate51 (92)
- Masterclass: @Bottledpat12 (98.74)

Rhythm:
- Beginner: @lowender (89)
- Beginner Bonus: @lowender (97)
- Intermediate: @direct3r (96)
- Advanced: @cacahuate51 (95)
- Masterclass: @RaZrShReD (95.25)

Bass:
- Beginner: @zbb (99)
- Intermediate: @someotherbruce (97.96)
- Intermediate Bonus: @someotherbruce (98)
- Advanced: @Mikson (97)
- Masterclass: @RaZrShReD (95.66)

Congrats to all winners. Well done!

This week's songs are:

Lead Path:
Beginner: Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (3*) (E Standard) selected by week 195 [originally chosen by @Fishbowl of Necessity]
Intermediate: The Kinks - You Really Got Me Going (4) (E Standard) selected by week 195 [[on-disc song] originally chosen by @fripponomic]
Advanced: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again (7.5^) (E Standard) selected by week 195 [originally chosen by @Rodman]
Masterclass: Vektor - Ultimate Artificer (10^) (E Standard) selected by week 195 [originally chosen by @Gamut]

Rhythm Path:
Beginner: The Kinks - You Really Got Me Going (2) (E Standard) selected by week 195 [[on-disc song] originally chosen by @fripponomic]
Intermediate: Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (4) (E Standard) selected by week 195 [originally chosen by @Fishbowl of Necessity]
Advanced: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again (7.5^) (E Standard) selected by week 195 [originally chosen by @Rodman]
Masterclass: Vektor - Ultimate Artificer (10^) (E Standard) selected by week 195 [originally chosen by @Gamut]

Bass Path:
Beginner: The Kinks - You Really Got Me Going (1) (E Standard) selected by week 195 [[on-disc song] originally chosen by @fripponomic]
Intermediate: Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (4) (E Standard) selected by week 195 [originally chosen by @Fishbowl of Necessity]
Advanced: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again (8^) (E Standard) selected by week 195 [originally chosen by @Rodman]
Masterclass: Vektor - Ultimate Artificer (8) (E Standard) selected by week 195 [originally chosen by @Gamut]

(N) - difficulty rating
(N*) - highest difficulty rating for the class (promotion to higher class possible)
(N^) - difficulty rating higher than the highest for the class (promotion possible)

Check current week Rocksmith Championship Leaderboard

You can submit your song suggestions for the championship here
NEW! - easly add songs even on your mobile!:
Add Song Suggestion

Song Suggestions List available to view here: Google Sheets Spreadsheet

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Classless, Fearless FreeBird Members in their endless battle with the fb police: 2groggy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Well, sorry for another da capo week, I didn't have it in me to do a proper selection. On the other hand we get to play Vektor again, which is always fun.
Other news:
- @ hellothere1 you have no class assigned in rhythm path, you want to be in adv?
- @ Hikikomori you have no class assigned at all. mc?
- no promotions this time
- regardless of the insulting politics the site decided to engage in, the show must go on

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Finally there is a statment about the deleted song

(please only read @ Unleashed2k s final post)

Rod.

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, Rodman said:

Finally there is a statment about the deleted song

(please only read @ Unleashed2k s final post)

Rod.

More info here, as well: 

• Like 2

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

New year, ay.... didn´t find the proper time so far to think about that. But now sunday morning coffee 🙂

Oh boy, what a great year for the Championships!!! There have been hundrets of hours thinking about how to improve the system to make everything easier and faster for week organisers and also and that was my dream for the last 10 years - AUTORECOGNITION OF POSTED SCORES - which has come to life with a OCR / AI routine. Just insane. I wish to thank @ avastreg who implemented that routine and even takes the costs of the service alone. Great great work!!! Thx! @ kayteck - our main coder of all the scripts ... that year he completely reworked Song Selection list has brought up selection scripts with a quality i have never seen in any way on google sheets or alike, managed to update the Songs Played List with all the song links, even did LINK VALIDATION (!), he redid the leaderboard in great parts and we even got a Player List with auto-upleveling detection. Basically all my ideas and way more have been implemented. When there is a bug - he is always there and on it. THX SO MUCH!!!! Thx also to @ nlbsmglsk who also worked hard on those improvements and also helped massively by setting up many many weeks!

Thx @ aNDESmASAMUNE and @ woodyNL who have joined the week creator team that year!!!!!! Great!!!

@ jellisjenius - Hey man! Any chance you find a few hours from time to time next year!? Would be so cool.

@ Mikson - Thx for being here! Without you everything would be way harder (also for me) to keep everything going at the level we have it. So many times i came home Sat night knowing there was noone on the schedule for the week getting ready to do a rushed selection - but BANG: Week is up by Mikl. And thats only one small part of your work. Please keep that up and THX SOO MUCH! I am happy you didn´t have to win all 3 that year though i didn´t find enough time to be the one giving you a run in Adv Lead. Maybe i can in 24.

Everyone supporting with ideas, helping to organise and stuff who i did not name in person, and everyone being here playing the songs and competing and enjoying the community - THX!

Week 500? We have come a long way baby, - what a blast!!!!

Personally... a good good year on guitar and bass, moved up to MC on Rhy and Bass which was about time and the new classes do feel exactly right. There is a lot of competition everywhere which is the most important thing for my motivation which is still so high i wanna compete every day after 10 years. Sadly there have been quite some weeks i had only one session with around one hour on every class or even only sightreads on certain songs due to a lot of work in RL. I am hoping to gain back 1 hour per day on the competition, fingers crossed. And i am hoping me manage to have a multiplayer session each and every week with my dear friend @ emu again in 2024.

Have a great 2024 and keep kicking your classmates as hard as you can!

Rock, Rod.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

Won´t get fooled Again updated to the better version, charted by @ firekorn - a very good file, as always - thx!.

Rock!

• Like 6

will do better

46900104xz.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, nlbsmglsk said:

Well, sorry for another da capo week, I didn't have it in me to do a proper selection. On the other hand we get to play Vektor again, which is always fun.
Other news:
- @ hellothere1 you have no class assigned in rhythm path, you want to be in adv?
- @ Hikikomori you have no class assigned at all. mc?
- no promotions this time
- regardless of the insulting politics the site decided to engage in, the show must go on

Adv is fine! I rarely play rhythm guitar, but I might give it a shot. What are the reasons to play rhythm rather than lead?

Edit: my latest score from last week wasn't recognized

• Like 2

yikes (10)!!!!

46900225mn.jpg

• Like 3

at least i can play that bass a bit (8)

46900293gl.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rodman said:

New year, ay.... didn´t find the proper time so far to think about that. But now sunday morning coffee 🙂

Oh boy, what a great year for the Championships!!! There have been hundrets of hours thinking about how to improve the system to make everything easier and faster for week organisers and also and that was my dream for the last 10 years - AUTORECOGNITION OF POSTED SCORES - which has come to life with a OCR / AI routine. Just insane. I wish to thank @ avastreg who implemented that routine and even takes the costs of the service alone. Great great work!!! Thx! @ kayteck - our main coder of all the scripts ... that year he completely reworked Song Selection list has brought up selection scripts with a quality i have never seen in any way on google sheets or alike, managed to update the Songs Played List with all the song links, even did LINK VALIDATION (!), he redid the leaderboard in great parts and we even got a Player List with auto-upleveling detection. Basically all my ideas and way more have been implemented. When there is a bug - he is always there and on it. THX SO MUCH!!!! Thx also to @ nlbsmglsk who also worked hard on those improvements and also helped massively by setting up many many weeks!

Thx @ aNDESmASAMUNE and @ woodyNL who have joined the week creator team that year!!!!!! Great!!!

@ jellisjenius - Hey man! Any chance you find a few hours from time to time next year!? Would be so cool.

@ Mikson - Thx for being here! Without you everything would be way harder (also for me) to keep everything going at the level we have it. So many times i came home Sat night knowing there was noone on the schedule for the week getting ready to do a rushed selection - but BANG: Week is up by Mikl. And thats only one small part of your work. Please keep that up and THX SOO MUCH! I am happy you didn´t have to win all 3 that year though i didn´t find enough time to be the one giving you a run in Adv Lead. Maybe i can in 24.

Everyone supporting with ideas, helping to organise and stuff who i did not name in person, and everyone being here playing the songs and competing and enjoying the community - THX!

Week 500? We have come a long way baby, - what a blast!!!!

Personally... a good good year on guitar and bass, moved up to MC on Rhy and Bass which was about time and the new classes do feel exactly right. There is a lot of competition everywhere which is the most important thing for my motivation which is still so high i wanna compete every day after 10 years. Sadly there have been quite some weeks i had only one session with around one hour on every class or even only sightreads on certain songs due to a lot of work in RL. I am hoping to gain back 1 hour per day on the competition, fingers crossed. And i am hoping me manage to have a multiplayer session each and every week with my dear friend @ emu again in 2024.

Have a great 2024 and keep kicking your classmates as hard as you can!

Rock, Rod.

Yeah! It has been a great year sharing the joy of playing music with you guys in three continents!!! Thanks @ Rodman  and all of you!!!

I have said that many times before but I am really amazed with the system you guys have created in order to enjoy playing music!!!! I was amazed before, but more so after I started hosting weeks!!!

I want to add that I really find your dedication very inspiring, and not only for keep playing music. I have some personal projects I want to advance, and I find a lot of inspiration in your commitment and good vibes.  

I sincerely hope this is a good year for you, wherever you are in the globe, and looking forward to keep sharing the joy of playing the music that other human beings made for us!

• Like 3