Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 495

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

nice to play on bass (6.5)

45508001sy.jpg

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

6 hours ago, coldrampage said:

Yep, they're done using the Utau software. So it's basically splicing a bunch of pre-recorded vocal samples together, pitching them and adding vibrato.
The software is more open than vocaloid so the voicebanks are free and user generated but the software is quite a bit less capable.

Generally for vocaloid metal you make them scream by setting it to whisper and then running it through an amp sim, but Maiko's voicebank was recorded as screams already giving it quite a different sound.

Does this japanese-synthetic-vocal music thing have a name? Like, is it a genre?

• Like 1

Just now, nlbsmglsk said:

Does this japanese-synthetic-vocal music thing have a name? Like, is it a genre?

It's generally classed as vocaloid [genre name], so "vocaloid metal" or "vocaloid jazz". "Vocaloid music" as a whole is mostly used to refer to the "classic" vocaloid songs. There are a few vocaloid specific "genres" like "Vocaloud" though which rely on the vocaloid being present.

Given how most of it is independently created it also has strong ties to the doujin music scene (although doujin =/= vocaloid and vice versa), so rather than a genre it's more of a style which can be used across a multitude of genres.

• Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

On 4/16/2023 at 12:59 PM, MaZtoR said:

First out this week.

d5xvmzsl_t.jpg pCz12OOA_t.jpg vV8bJ25v_t.jpg 863nNQu5_t.jpg NJUKBPUW_t.jpg

Hi MaZ!

@ALLPLAYERS

We are autodetecting scores now - and the OCR routine does not like thumbnails that much.
If possible in the future it would be great to just post the bigger versions of the screenshots directly.

@ MaZtoR don´t mind about the ones above - i corrected those manually

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

52 minutes ago, MaZtoR said:

@ Rodman What size do you need the images to be?  does 500x or 800x work or does it need to be fullsize?

800 should absolutely do...

If it doesnt it might be the windowed view.

Let's just try it!!

4 hours ago, MaZtoR said:

@ Rodman What size do you need the images to be?  does 500x or 800x work or does it need to be fullsize?

Hi, just don't post the thumb, but the image directly (like the ones you get if you click on the thumb)
800 is kinda the minimum for a safe recognition from the OCR
Thanks!

3 hours ago, genobadass said:

Does the copy/paste from steam still work, or is there another method I should be using?

Saved from someone here

1. F12 to take the screen shot.
2. Shift + Tab opens the steam overlay while the game is still running. Click on screenshots and upload the ones you want.
3. Either close or Alt+Tab from the game and open the steam client.
4, Click on 'your name' >> content >> screenshots.
5. Left click on the shot you want to post, then left click on it again. It should spawn a smaller window with your screenshot in it.
6. Right-click on the shot and choose "Copy image URL".
7. Ctrl+V the link in the reply box on CustomsForge. It will auto-replace your link with an image.
8. Collect socks.
9. ?????
10. Profit.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, genobadass said:

Does the copy/paste from steam still work, or is there another method I should be using?

Yes I always use steam, sometimes with the workflow @ Daz40 , sometimes from the browser
be sure to pick the final image, not the page with the image

• Like 1

Was hoping for some 4/20 songs but maybe next year.

f6qFm3a.jpg
d9ManLc.jpg
Sounds alot like itd be a song from sum41 or blink 182. and its 1994 ! so really before blink 182 discovered their easypopy style. very interesting never heard of them before
 vX3dQpE.jpg
Playing the bass "efficiently" in a punk band has got to be the easiest \boringest gig. But I guess thats why they jump around lol 
2bV7IUa.jpg
7G031Rb.jpg
 the bends had no tails?
EwatL0x.jpg
XzdVe0u.jpg
 I really enjoyed the bass path! I think making the 5s open strings wouldve made it easier since 2 - 5 stretch on a bass is kind of big but its doable and fun and i guess you do get a thicker sound. Definately keeping it in my collection just for the bass 🙂 i like jellys picks
 j77VeKV.jpg
I wouldnt mind if advanced songs were more like this level. Quite fast more than i expected, might try again later on rring it. metalcore is always nice
W4dmP1G.jpg
Single/straight powerchords made this score alot higher than it should 
xCRJuks.jpg
ehhhh.. from the first notes i could tell this was gonna be charted way more complicated than it needs to be lol. I dont see the point of playing the same notes / same octave in different strings right after each other unless maybe he meant to do octaves? idk...a bit too chaotic imo. 

• Like 3

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

Not much from me this week...this is not my favorite Wilco song but it's solid, I wish they were better represented on CF:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I like AILD in general and this song is cool, I just have mixed feelings about playing this style. So many open string notes mixed with some crazy (a run of harmonics!?!)...and I'm getting note recognition issues, prob because of the tuning. Oh well. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 1