Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 402

This contest has introduced me to MCR, I was in HS when these guys came around. I really looked down on their music because of their fanbase (didn't like emos -- sorry to any emos in here). That wasn't fair to them, there's been some of their music in previous weeks and I liked that material as well as this week's song. 

J9ngz1cZ_o.jpgbXck7FTK_o.jpgSKM86Fod_o.jpg

Way harder than I thought it'd be.....

URsnl9KQ_o.jpg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Rodman said:

Btw... if anyone is interrested RS+ looks like alpha stage (hopefully), if it´s not .... not completing that sentence.

Every single change is horrible at this point.  I have a hard time seeing them changing it to something good.

If anyone want to try we all get 2 invites.  I have no friends that play so ill gladly share them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MaZtoR said:

Every single change is horrible at this point.  I have a hard time seeing them changing it to something good.

If anyone want to try we all get 2 invites.  I have no friends that play so ill gladly share them.

I signed up for beta a long time ago, but so far I have not received any reply, so if you can share access I would be glad to use it 🙂

1 hour ago, Mikson said:

I signed up for beta a long time ago, but so far I have not received any reply, so if you can share access I would be glad to use it 🙂

Add me as a friend on Unbisoft connect and I will give you the invite.  Name is maztor.

On 7/7/2021 at 5:09 AM, Rodman said:

@Wi11 - cannot regret that decision! Let us hear some of that stuff please!

I see there is a way to transfer songs with the micro SD card/Trio software but it's probably easier to just record some noodling with my phone for now lol. I'll see what I can do!