Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements:

We're in the middle of finishing up Ignition4 development and need your help with donations to keep our development services running. The goal also pays for our servers & other CF services we use. Any amount helps: click here to donate.

Join us on Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch | Volunteer | Newsletter Issue 10 (Aug) [Special Tool Edition] w/ New Ignition Preview

Photo

Gaming thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Offline   ch4chi

ch4chi

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks

battlefield 3 and 4 and the funnest game ever DEADPOOL.

Offline   noahfence

noahfence

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • 2 thanks

NSFW  (Language)

Best use of potty mouth in a FPS:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=oWUgTNYK7Tk

Offline   Xstatic

Xstatic

Guitar God

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts
  • 551 thanks

I was born with an atari to play and then got a computer that was disk only no hard drive the guy at radioshack said not to get those they arent catching on lol wtf!.  Awesome old sierra games like quest for glory and space quest wasted tons of hours then got nintendo and played all the greats never had a babysitter parents just rented a game and did whatever and I was still gaming when they got back.  Moved upto to super nintendo had tons of games the rpgs stand out the most on that machine then had a n64 and played the crap outta the wrestling games and goldeneye.  got a gamecube and it was smash brothers nonstop. Got a wii and again smash brothers nonstop mixed with wtf where are the games???  Said screw nintendo with the new toy they released. Somewhere in that mix played a ton of Baldurs gate series and icewind dale all the diablos and still playing diablo 3 and the expansion soon!  Still Play half life deathmatch original.  Loved fallout 3 and hope for a new one.  Had almost a Year of ingame time on world of warcraft and kicked almost every other healers butt on the server azgalor there was a few better but not many but a year of ones life in 1 game is too much and decided I needed a intervention and quit that.  Love borderlands 1 and 2.  Got rocksmith and havent done much since.  I often think how much better I'd be at guitar if my year in wow was a year of straight guitar :( 

Offline   tRIACTIs

tRIACTIs

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • 0 thanks

[...]Got rocksmith and havent done much since.  I often think how much better I'd be at guitar if my year in wow was a year of straight guitar :(

Same here but replace "wow" (never played it) with gaming and put a "s" to year... damn... should stop think about it.

I'm a gamer since early 90's and now try to reduce my gaming time and play (or practice) more guitar. But there are some huge time eating monsters in the row like "Wastland 2", "Torment - Tides of Numenera" and of course "Star Citizen". As you can see I love crowdfunding :-)

Offline   snowdog

snowdog

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • 13 thanks

Donator

You might want to have a look at the Wii U now Xstatic, it's got a decent library of games now including The Wonderful 101. It's going to take something VERY impressive to beat that game as my personal game of the 8th generation.

Just think of the most spectacular end of game boss you've ever encountered in a video game and realise that the first end of LEVEL boss is more spectacular than that...and then realise that each and every end of level boss following that is even more spectacular than the previous one lol.

You'll end up saying to yourself over and over again, 'How the FUCK are they going to manage to top THAT..?!!?!?'. :shock:

Offline   ReiRo

ReiRo

Medium Guitarist

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • 2 thanks

DayZ, Natural Selection II and F.T.L.

The games I occasionally play

Offline   Xstatic

Xstatic

Guitar God

• 2,269 posts
  • 551 thanks

Snowdog I have no doubt that they have some great games now but they scared me too much with the wii I would happily play it I just dont wanna sink my money into it.

Offline   snowdog

snowdog

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • 13 thanks

Donator

Fair enough, perhaps you might take the plunge after a price cut..? There's actually a few really good deals appearing here in the UK these last couple of weeks. All Nintendo need to do is cut the price to £180/$250, the same price the Wii was at launch, and then it'll be in impulse buy territory for a lot of people I reckon.

Offline   MusashiX09

MusashiX09

Master Guitarist

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • 5 thanks

I play everything I can get my hands on. Currently enjoying X-com Enemy Within.

I've been a game designer, producer and art director for over a decade. I have been working on starting my own studio. http://www.itsmadscience.com/

Our first game should be out in the summer, and our first big one hopefully by end of this year.

Offline   Xstatic

Xstatic

Guitar God

• 2,269 posts
  • 551 thanks

Those are some neat games musashix09 you will have to keep us updated!

Offline   Rush

Rush

Expert Guitarist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • 21 thanks

I play everything I can get my hands on. From atari 2600 (yeah i had one :'D) to ps2 (haven't had any ps3 or 4) and pc and portatile consoles

I don't have a life, I'm a gamer I have a lot of lives :mrgreen:

Time? I can't give you time... Anyone can... Time is just an illusion...

My CDLC'S here --> Rush Forge

140217024337793330.gif

Offline   Cage137

Cage137

Expert Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • XBOX:Cage137
  • PSN:Cage_137

Donator

Got a mountain of japanese RPG so gonna go with those on PS2 as soon as iam done with exams. Other than that, Diablo 3 with my Brothers and GF in local coop on PS3, Borderlands 2 in local coop...usually anything local coop (really dislike online gaming).

Haha. Nice to see a fellow JRPG fan.

Yeah, same. I got loads of games on my PS2, need to play. Just ordered Soul Nomad & The World Eaters. Which should be here this weekend. Now just need 3 JRPG to complete my 60+ JPRG title on the PS2.

Need

1:Magna Carta

2: Makai Kingdom

3: La Pucelle.

Some games I wanna buy, but kinda expensive. Like Shining Force. Might get them used. And Growlanser series, but alas, money is too darn high.  :D

The Bass and JRPG gamer fanatic.

Offline   CrazyEddie

CrazyEddie

Medium Guitarist

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • 6 thanks

Out of the 140+ games i have on Steam/Humblebundle at the moment and the many more ive had before Steam was even out, the absolute best, the one that took away years of my life with absolute passion was:

the tournaments/leagues were awesome as was just fooling around with clanmates ***wipes tear***, hell i would still play if it wasnt because well, we all either grew up or moved to other games, gameplay its just not the same, specially with that NQ mod uggh...anyway... good times, good times.

Offline   XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX

XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX

Medium Guitarist

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • 13 thanks

Steam Profile

Am (mainly) PC here.

My favorite games are Dark Souls, Left 4 Dead 2 and the obligatory Rocksmith 2014. I also enjoy the occasional game PAYDAY 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and sometimes Rust.

...Wow, making this list was a lot harder than it should've been... :

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• 2,883 posts
  • 765 thanks
3: La Pucelle.

I've played this one a couple of times, pretty fun.

Offline   Smile

Smile

Master Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • 4 thanks

Steam Profile

Unreal tournament 2004 instagib ,quake 3 Arena instagib , Cod Black Ops 2 ,... :)
Posted Image

Offline   xvladx

xvladx

Medium Guitarist

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • 4 thanks

Steam Profile

I mainly play PC since I rarely ever buy PS3 games anymore thanks to the great deals from Steam lol, but I'll play about anything. I love all Elder Scrolls games and Fallout series too (big Bethesda fan lol) and probably my favorite games are SWKOTOR and SWKOTOR II. I loved those 2 games.

Guitars owned:

Schecter Damien Platinum-6 FR (EMG 85-81) | Ibanez GRG20Z | B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Warbeast (EMG 85-81) | Jackson Pro King V KVT (Duncan SH-6).

Playing since:

November 11, 2013.

Favorite Genre:

Heavy Metal \m/ (specifically Death Metal, Power Metal, etc. and the heavier stuff) 

Offline   jackpt

jackpt

Expert Guitarist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • 4 thanks

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(253,253,253);]The games I play [/color]everyday

- Counter Strike - Source

- [color=#000000;]Counter Strike - [/color][color=#000000;]Global Offensive[/color]

[color=#000000;]- and[/color]

Rocksmith

As usual, sorry for my bad English
power of google translator, lol

Offline   klopez

klopez

Expert Guitarist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • 11 thanks

The Witcher 1&2, The Settlers, Gothic, Baldur's Gate, STALKER, Total War series - this stuff always in my heart but now (excluding Rocksmith) I almost don't play games at all. Sometimes play some matches in NBA 2k, occasionally L4D 2 or BF3 with friends and that's all. I used to play and buy games regularly and was pretty up-to-date with this topic till 2011. I have lots of great memories conected with computer games and some of them I'll always remember but I suppose I've grown out of playing, only old classic games which are conected with me by sentiment still give me fun, new ones usually bore me after 5 minutes. As I said, playing computer games was big part of my life and it was cool but now I prefer playing guitar and spending money on music CD's to buying and playing games. And I'm really pleased with this shift;) .

Offline   AbadMonster

AbadMonster

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • 1 thanks

I'll have to say Final Fantasy VII was and still is the greatest game ever designed.... too bad it wasn't made now with all the advancements in technology, but I've often thought that it might've actually hindered the game if it was made now, instead of back then, when RPG's actually had to have a good storyline to them.

With that being said.... God of War was awesome, along with the new Castlevania game a few years back as well.

Talk louder.....I'm blind you moron......