Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 515

Mikson

First runs from earlier in the week:

Classic indie song and album

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I'm growing to appreciate AHJr more and more and his excellent solo work illustrates that The Strokes are not all about Julian Casablancas. Fun chart

Grateful Dead songs are such a consistently fun challenge when charted well, so seeing one charted by current favorite charter @ Djpavs  made this an instant recommend. 

• Like 5

Woo just one night of practice. Ez song. I wish rocksmith told me fingering/strum patterns. I get it's subjective, but I'm getting to the point where that's what I need to slow down and practice the most optimal finger/strum configuration to maintain speed. Hard to self teach! I hope I am not picking up horrible habits.

week 515 beginner smallest image.png

• Like 3

Also, this forum is limiting me on my upload sizes? I had to get this screenshot under 100 kB (what??), so I just kept taking worse and worse screen shots. I won't be around consistently enough to play int. category, but I'm having a lot of fun trying them out and not failing immediately 🙂 am I...improving?? My pinky finger blisters might be worth it. 

week 515 int smallest image.png

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Argh1992 said:

Also, this forum is limiting me on my upload sizes? I had to get this screenshot under 100 kB (what??), so I just kept taking worse and worse screen shots.

@ Argh1992  yea because of the upload limit i tend to upload the screenshot on imgur (website, i think there might be an app aswell) and the get the link and paste them here.

• Like 1

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

Havent had much freetime but luckily  i was able to go through some of them
HcFaJtp.jpg
ei this is one of the songs i did to 100 for the not a fluke achievement in rocksmith years ago. Always considered putting in the suggestions but since i always had issues with the slides to 100 constantly (seems like i still do) i didnt put it. but i enjoy it.
ND63FHv.jpg
 UjuiK5b.jpg
FMSjssN.jpg
W73YzsW.jpg
7FYwAcS.jpg
yea good song. ty
a5F7aNT.jpg
altho its discoish lead guitar does get pretty crazy towards the end. nice song more difficult than usual which is always nice.
E4n3HKN.jpg

• Like 4

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

Set to Attack Lead

@ Mikson - what an excellent job making a CDLC for this. Each part was great, and it played well through my amp and through a low end headset. Having tried to make CDLC, I appreciate how really well you did yours now that I have a better feel for "meh" versus really good. (not that I'm going to fix my "meh" CDLC, but at least I recognize the good stuff!)

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

WEEK 515, YEEAAAHHH!!!! 🤟🎸🎶

Double thanks to @ Mikson  for organizing the week and providing a great CDLC!!!

I need to hurry and catch up before the week is over... so here we go!

--

I don't know many song of The XX, but actually I was planning to suggest this song. I really do like it and I am glad it made it to this week!

ixB8deL.jpgQ6aVSux.jpggl511wo.jpg 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Argh1992 said:

Also, this forum is limiting me on my upload sizes? I had to get this screenshot under 100 kB (what??), so I just kept taking worse and worse screen shots. I won't be around consistently enough to play int. category, but I'm having a lot of fun trying them out and not failing immediately 🙂 am I...improving?? My pinky finger blisters might be worth it. 

week 515 int smallest image.png

you can remove previous week uploads when you click top right your profile -> my attachments and clear them all from time to time.

there is a limit on uploads here.

13 minutes ago, direct3r said:

you can remove previous week uploads when you click top right your profile -> my attachments and clear them all from time to time.

there is a limit on uploads here.

Guys, you don't need to upload the images. If you paste a link to an image from an image host (I recommend steam, but imgur, postimg, imgbox and others are ok) it should automatically 'inline'.
The storage on the forum is rather limited, so uploading images will fill your quota rather fast.

• Like 2