Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 507

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

i hope i find time to come back for that

45989444cl.jpg

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

ahh.. what a cool bass song

a few more tries would really be needed - just swimming to survive here

45989470ow.jpg

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

6 hours ago, Hameron said:

Do you guys want me to update and upload "Wait" with more handshapes, or just wait until after this championship week is over?

If you do it today/tomorrow, maybe someone will use it to improve their score, but this week is coming to the end so I'm not forcing you to do it. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Mikson said:

How did you achieve such a amazing accuracy? Before, no one even achieved 90% here. Unless CDLC after upgrade is so easy, I'll check tomorrow. 🙂 

I didn't upgrade, I just practiced 😉 . Had to RR the intro arpeggio and the last part still gets me with the slowdown/speedup.

• Like 2

Still getting phantom misses on this...I ultimately used a really loud tone from one of @ GoatHerd 's CDLC and played with a pick and that seemed to help but I still couldn't get the 100% despite playing it perfectly.

Great song and no issues with the chart, just note recognition...not sure if this is something you could look at @ Hameron ? The custom tone itself is also really quiet.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, jellisjenius said:

Still getting phantom misses on this...I ultimately used a really loud tone from one of @ GoatHerd 's CDLC and played with a pick and that seemed to help but I still couldn't get the 100% despite playing it perfectly.

Great song and no issues with the chart, just note recognition...not sure if this is something you could look at @ Hameron ? The custom tone itself is also really quiet.

Any ideas when or what sections?

hmm odd @ jellisjenius  ..maybe the bass needed a bit more tuning? or maybe the open notes  in between the fretted ones need to be played more clearly?
i tried it again after first 100% on the new version and still managed to get 100

jbWCOG0.jpg
it was registering alot of earlies when playing it but i think thats a me issue/ i never really understood what causes early good or perfect

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

after practicing both for quite a while heres some slight improvements:
KfYO3SH.jpg
really wanted atleast 95% but i tried a few more runs and got a slightly worse score so im just posting this one lol. (thanks for the update hameron)
oaKjXwL.jpg
i liked the score for this one.
at bubbledragon, your right ! i thought it was a standard triad and then a note on the d string but its not its on the g string. still new guitar vocab/voicing for me lol

• Like 3

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre

@ Hameron  @ cacahuate51  I can't pinpoint it to one section but much of the middle of the song was giving me trouble (with recognition). I played around with my tuning several times but didn't see any difference there. I only notice because it's in the Championship, so it may not be worth the time to figure out. I've done some charting myself but have never really understood the nuances of what makes note recognition better aside from using a good tone. 

It could just be my setup  as I was also having recognition issues on MK Ultra...but I play a ton of different CDLC and usually don't have this problem. 

Anyway, thanks for following up, and Hameron thanks for the chart. I enjoyed playing it numerous times this week 🙂

12 hours ago, jellisjenius said:

I've done some charting myself but have never really understood the nuances of what makes note recognition better aside from using a good tone. 

Tones used on a custom have no impact on detection, the note detection is run on your clean direct input.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

4 hours ago, coldrampage said:

Tones used on a custom have no impact on detection, the note detection is run on your clean direct input.

Yea...That makes sense, since when tones have pitch pedals  it'll still recognize the note you fretted and not the pitched note.
So i guess its just a placebo youre just playing it better?
Or maybe you hear your mistakes with a clean tone more so you're more consious of where not to mess up which in turn makes you perform slightly better?

1 hour ago, cacahuate51 said:

So i guess its just a placebo youre just playing it better?
Or maybe you hear your mistakes with a clean tone more so you're more consious of where not to mess up which in turn makes you perform slightly better?

Yes, I think it's something like that. Most often, when CDLCs uses a distorted or similar tone, we may think that the tone affects recognition. I thought so too when I had a problem with recognition, but even after changing the tone, the recognition didn't improve. It seems that in some CDLCs there is something like lag that causes recognition problems and I still don't know what is the reason for this.

• Like 1

I'm definitely out of shape, but thanks to @ Mikson  for selecting (and @ Zoutje ) and obviously @ Hameron  for creating the CLDC and updating this amazing song, Wait

I knew only "When the children cry" from White Lion, but this is a masterpiece of melody!! The solo is incredible. 
It's an instant favorite! I wish I had more time to practice it (and I did a lot of RR anyway)

and it seems obvious, but Muse are always cool! sightread

• Like 5