Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 373

Mikson

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@Nacholede - ah man, keep fighting!! You are a great inspiration. Don´t get too pissed by that damn note detection issue there!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

8 hours ago, Nacholede said:

No matter how much effort I put on the Sabaton song, I completely fuck up the solo or some riffs. So damn frustating...

Sometimes I consider quitting the championship, I get easily frustrated, more with the rocksmith detection

I also have problems with note detection in rocksmith in many songs, which can be frustrating and I don't know what it depends on. But that's no reason to give up, we have no influence on it! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You´ve got about an hour left!

Get your scores together!!!

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

13 hours ago, Nacholede said:

No matter how much effort I put on the Sabaton song, I completely fuck up the solo or some riffs. So damn frustating...

Sometimes I consider quitting the championship, I get easily frustrated, more with the rocksmith detection

I know how you feel man. Playing my bass and KNOWING I'm playing correctly but the game telling me I'm not is frustrating as hell. Low tuned songs are the worst and the stuff I like to play is all tuned down. I tell @Hyphemaall the time it makes me want to just quit. So far I've been too stubborn to do so. So, just know that you are not alone and the struggle is real. We should start a support thread for being pissed off at the game ^_^

• Like 1

I played this song  better last Saturday when I was drinking Corona's (with shots) LOL, than this morning sober! Sorry about this song not being maxed out at 100%. Think it was the second time I ever played it, or heard it. I have a tough time with E string slides, that finger tip is missing on my left hand, so I have to try and figure out other ways to play some songs. Biggest note non-recognition I have would be my "E" string. 

iTrzH7r.png.pdf

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SpankNass said:

I played this song  better last Saturday when I was drinking Corona's (with shots) LOL, than this morning sober! Sorry about this song not being maxed out at 100%. Think it was the second time I ever played it, or heard it. I have a tough time with E string slides, that finger tip is missing on my left hand, so I have to try and figure out other ways to play some songs. Biggest note non-recognition I have would be my "E" string. 

http://i.imgur.com/iTrzH7r.png.pdf

Downleveled - invalid screenshot, sorry

Best is to disable downleveling at all!

• Sad 1

New week is up, hohoho... i read some are still fighting - so scores are accepted until 7pm CET (thats in 41 mins)

Rock!!!!

5 hours ago, ragingclaw said:

I know how you feel man. Playing my bass and KNOWING I'm playing correctly but the game telling me I'm not is frustrating as hell. Low tuned songs are the worst and the stuff I like to play is all tuned down. I tell @Hyphemaall the time it makes me want to just quit. So far I've been too stubborn to do so. So, just know that you are not alone and the struggle is real. We should start a support thread for being pissed off at the game ^_^

When I was going to buy my first bass guitar a few months ago, I read that better note detection in Rocksmith can be achieved on basses with active pickups. So I bought Ibanez SR500 which is active bass. And I have to say that note detection is very good on this bass. I have no major problems with that and I see differences compared to the guitar. Maybe this is a solution?

36 minutes ago, Mikson said:

When I was going to buy my first bass guitar a few months ago, I read that better note detection in Rocksmith can be achieved on basses with active pickups. So I bought Ibanez SR500 which is active bass. And I have to say that note detection is very good on this bass. I have no major problems with that and I see differences compared to the guitar. Maybe this is a solution?

I've got active pickups and anything under D Standard and my bass starts to struggle. Anything above that is fine though

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2326872557

RS Masterclass - I got in time for once.Finally! Bass, 94.8% (I scored 95% on another go but wasnt sure if mistakes on Score Attack mattered)

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟