Intermediate: @@Kaijin
Advanced: @
Masterclass: @@then3verend

Bass:
Beginner: @@Azrael
Intermediate: @@Van-Blurten

Advanced: @@albatross213
Masterclass: @@then3verend

Congrats to all the winners. Any 100% worth mentioning? Yes, @@Azrael at Beginner bass and @@albatross213 at Advanced bass.

We've got video! @@albatross213 made

!

The songs for this week are:

Tribute to B.B. King:

Guitar: B.B. King - Chains and Things
 Lead Path:

Beginner: N/A
Intermediate: George Baker Selection - Little Green Bag (Chosen by @@Latsch )
Advanced: Gary Moore - The Loner (Kaijin's version) (Chosen by @@Kaijin )
Masterclass: Rush - Working Man (Chosen by @@Choaralaone )

Rhythm Path:

Beginner: Joachim Deutschland - Ich tu was ich will (Chosen by @ )
Intermediate: Rush - Working Man
Advanced: Gary Moore - The Loner (Kaijin's version)
Masterclass: N/A

Bass Path:

Anoucement! We initially wanted to add new bass class, but that was probably bad idea. We are satisfied with current 4 class model, and that class (or Beg) could stay empty. But we still want 5th bass song, so let's do it this way: Each week we will have one additional song for one of the lower 3 classes. At the end of the week there will be two winners declared. And @@Rodman will add points to his leaderboard for each song (so there will be double points in that class). Let's try it that way, we'll see if it works how it should.

Beginner: Gary Moore - The Loner (Kaijin's version)

Beginner 2: Joachim Deutschland - Ich tu was ich will
Intermediate: A.J. Croce - So in Love
Advanced: George Baker Selection - Little Green Bag
Masterclass: King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man

(Frippchen's version here - it should be same)

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Honorable list Diehard men:

Playing in their class 4 weeks in row, one pass allowed (they have preference when choosing a song from song selection list for next week).

P.s. Please, see changes in Championship Class Lists!

Have fun!

• Like 4

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Dont know any, lookin 4ward esp. to trying some Gary Moore ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

First semi-serious attempt (I'd played through it a few times before it was chosen). Score isn't too bad:

http://i.imgur.com/DcMyV1a.jpg

But it looks like I have more than a little room for improvement in the second half:

http://i.imgur.com/Pqe9TAV.jpg

• Like 5

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

First entry in 33 weeks apparently. Is anyone else having trouble getting Little Green Bag showing up in game? It's hard to play it if isn't in the song list....

Anyway here's my rhythm entry, bloody love this song and have played it quite a bit so a nice entry straight off the bat! http://i.imgur.com/efJgfM8.png

• Like 6
Gear:

Chapman ML-1, Blackstar HT1

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux

@@storm20200 I can see it. Try with only Green Bag in your cdlc library. It can be that it has conflict with other cdlc.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

@@storm20200 I can see it. Try with only Green Bag in your cdlc library. It can be that it has conflict with other cdlc.

I mysteriously had a .crdownload file with the same name in my dlc directory, it works now! I'll give it a go tomorrow.

Gear:

Chapman ML-1, Blackstar HT1

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux

If anybody finds anything wrong with Gary Moore - The Loner, just let me know and I'll fix it a.s.a.p..

I just released v1.4 yesterday, it's supposed be the final version and no errors should be found, but after so many hours in EoF customizing the bends of lead arrangement to match as best as possible the way Mr. Moore played them, amongst many other things, it's possible that I might have overlooked something, so just let me know what that is and I'll fix it.

Thanks and I hope the ADV players enjoy both the lead and the rhythm arrangement (btw, the 2nd half of the rhythm arrangement was fully charted by me, since the tab file only had the notes until the middle of the song, so I had to figure it out on my own and given that I don't have any music theory knowledge, it's most likely that there are several mistakes, if so, just say where).

• Like 4

Proof that DD sucks: I played 6 times with DD and failed, played once without and pass

maybe you needed this six times to pass  :P

I tried one time with DD and failed in SA, after that I changed to NDD and tried easy

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150510/n3rdfpic.jpg

this song needs a few plays.

I saw one little issue in a later part with an unisono bending which both strings e and b are bended but only b should... only way to get no miss here is a slide what sounds wrong.

• Like 5
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• Like 3
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Int Lead:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38623030690370267/51BC0FF32572D6E59059AECB1FC7C6A168E79D9A/

pretty fun song, makes me wanna watch reservoir dogs again

Int Rhythm:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38623030690369719/0F3D52B04CDAB0C51DC3A9294C259AD8C23DAAA1/

not as fun song, the fast parts in the middle behind the solo just sound like noise when i'm playing them, mostly because i'm playing pretty poorly.

I'll keep plugging away on the int lead and beg rhythm, probly done with rush for now though.

• Like 3

Have a display monitor now but need a new lead for it :( it's hurting to not participate, these songs are great :) be back on it asap.

• Like 6

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

I forgot to mention this earlier, but I noticed a part in the bass section of Working Man that seemed a bit off. In the pulloff riff (around 3:15 into the song) it has the note after the pulloff being on the D string, whereas it seems like it should be on the E string (which would better follow the guitar, and also make it the same as the part around 3:27 but an octave lower). It's not a huge deal either way, but it feels a little bit weird for me to play it the way it is now.

The end's also not synced up well, but since it's just a few notes I can't say I care much at all. Just figured I'd mention it along with the above.

(Also, should I be posting this here, or on the song comment thread?)

Edit: While I'm at the podium, I'll also say that it would be nice to have many more RR sections for (at least) the bass part. Two of the sections under the solo are over a minute long!

Edited by albatross213
  • Like 2

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

• Like 5

LIttle Green Bag on Lead after an hour of RR... Well it's a start at least http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=440305603

• Like 5

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)