Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 81

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Into Lakechen? :P

no... first I have to win, then you will see :P 

@@albatross213, great score, that won't be easy to beat.

• Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

better

http://i61.tinypic.com/35l9pjm.jpg

• Like 6

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

... and that my friend is what classicaly like to call

for tha leeeeead !!!

http://i58.tinypic.com/124iqva.jpg

• Like 8

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

Sorry @@Rodman....

Lead IM:

http://s6.postimg.org/6tkvo7nwx/RS2014_CF_Championship_Week_81_Lead_IM_4_99.jpg

Sorry @...

Lead ADV:

http://s6.postimg.org/hug0t8g5t/RS2014_CF_Championship_Week_81_Lead_AD_4_91.jpg

I'm just messing with you guys.... I expect you (@@Rodman) to beat my score and the same with you @, specially since I'm not even in the advanced class. :)

I was lucky to hit the record key when I did the run on The Loner, I'll post it as soon as it's uploaded.... you'll be able to see quite a few high e bends registering, more than what I usually get (I think RS was in an extremely forgiven mood today :lol:... I doubt that I'll be able to get the same scores, much less higher)

• Like 8

I've made slight upticks on Little Green Bag on bass, but I started from such a low score that I only just broke 80%. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=441805862

• Like 3

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

Bass Path:

Anoucement! We initially wanted to add new bass class, but that was probably bad idea. We are satisfied with current 4 class model, and that class (or Beg) could stay empty. But we still want 5th bass song, so let's do it this way: Each week we will have one additional song for one of the lower 3 classes. At the end of the week there will be two winners declared. And @@Rodman will add points to his leaderboard for each song (so there will be double points in that class). Let's try it that way, we'll see if it works how it should.

Do you mean that the additional score is for beginner, beginner2 and intermedialte classes, or for beginner, intermediate and advanced classes?

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

@@Kaijin EQ not very help my, maybe 2-3 bends only registered. It is hardcore fighting with recognition, my best streak ~230, but then started highest bends and miss, miss, miss...  May be im a bit will improved score after RR at solo part, but anyway >93 impossible there for my.

There updated my score:

http://i.imgur.com/unHOnEA.jpg

• Like 2

• Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

I don't know why the game recognized much better the bends on that run, I think it was the 1st time I saw so many getting recognized.

I only use the real-tone cable connected directly to the PC, I don't even have an amp :mellow: .... maybe the game has better recognition with a "direct" connection, I have no clue.... btw, I'm just saying this cause I have the idea that you have a "system" with pedals, I remember seeing a picture that you posted with the connections, right @?

So, here's the video.... (after watching the video I got a little angry with myself.... I missed quite a few notes that I never miss.... the score could have been higher and I doubt I will ever make a run with all those high e bends registering :angry: )

• Like 3

needed a few runs till now, but 7 are from week 51

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150513/lpq6byti.jpg

• Like 6

@ - you're kicking the you of ~7 months ago's ass! More than half of the way closer to perfection! Though trying to get there can give you a Zeno's paradox kind of feel.

• Like 2

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Does anyone have an NDD version of Little Green Bag?  I can't make it a quarter or the way through without getting the dreaded XXX

I did a video again. This time without the original audio to avoid copyright issues. This meant playing the song without any audio as well (I thought of trying to play it simultaneously from an outside source, but I had no idea how I could sync that up, so I decided to forgo trying that). It's really hard to play this song without all of the audio cues from the other instruments. I especially had a hard time with all of the sections that go above the 12th fret. Somehow I still managed the same score as in my previous video version (97.23%, but I didn't show the screen, just in case). Anyway, here it is:

• Like 3

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

@@albatross213 You can recording separate guitar and RS via direct box there as im use it -->>  Multitrack record do in program Sonar.

@@Kaijin It funny at your video everywhere is "miss", but final score more good then my, so sure i need more practice in RR with solo, where you got more "right" notes, and i will do beat your score. 

• Like 1

@ - you're kicking the you of ~7 months ago's ass! More than half of the way closer to perfection! Though trying to get there can give you a Zeno's paradox kind of feel.

at this week I was focused on the guitar path, and also didn't much intensed like this week, was more easy than today :)

Do you mean that the additional score is for beginner, beginner2 and intermedialte classes, or for beginner, intermediate and advanced classes?

There are two songs in Beginner Bass class, so Beginner participants have a chance for double points and double win. Ints and Advs have nothing to do with it. Except from playing both songs :)

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• Like 6

@@Kaijin - Hmmmm maybe you are in adv NOW ;)

Sorry, can´t follow you, congrats!

• Like 2

@@Kaijin - Hmmmm maybe you are in adv NOW ;)

Sorry, can´t follow you, congrats!

Thanks, but no adv at all.... the only reason why I can play The Loner fairly well is because I've played the lead arrangement more than 150 times and I'm not exaggerating, you give me any other arrangement of the same "type" and I can't even get close to 80%, much less 90%.

I'm where I'm supposed to be, in the IM class :)

• Like 1