Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 543 da capo 330

2 hours ago, cacahuate51 said:

@ avastreg  Wow grats on the 1k hour count!! a big achievement for sure and time can fly after that lol. I guess your next milestone is 1k net playing hours (make backups to not lose progress if you ever want to aim for that). Do you practice alot outside of rocksmith or had some training beforehand? cause you are a good guitar player and yet i probably have alot more game hours and im not at your lvl.

Unfortunatley i cant access the actual hours since the game has gotten corrupt so many times/ had to restart from 0 but the steam hours is absurdley high. (i think from testing cdlcs or leaving computer on, and honestly cause i only pick up the guitar when playing or trying to record something)

kinda curious how many hours @ Rodman  has since he's been in the competition for so long and also has made some cdlcs

yes I have backups (i've also got corruption once but I was lucky to have a somewhere fresh whole disk backup), and I definitely played more outside Rocksmith that inside it, like 24 years now (I'm also a long time Rocksmith player, since the first edition). My sightreading indeed is way better on tab than RS. So maybe that's why my scores are good, it's not only 525 hours, probably 5000 sloppy hours 😉 

I played a lot in my first teen years, then with university, I lost the focus and played randomly (even if I was playing in a band for years).
Quitting gaming 3 o 4 years ago helped me to fall in love again with music and playing guitar

@ Mikson  impressive!!!

Returning to scores, I heard this song on some playlist on Spotify, it's a strange dejavu to play it here. Strange song too 😄 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 5

5 hours ago, avastreg said:

yes definitely, I have 525 net playing hours in game, half the steam hour count!!

dId3yQq.png

That's a lot achieved in a little time  I have not really concentrated on missions until recently.

9CD8E10611DE469C2E3FD4DCCF555BCA4ADA41CB (1600×900)

Talking of Backups what Is the best way to do this??  copy the files In remote folder ?

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Daz40 said:

Talking of Backups what Is the best way to do this??  copy the files In remote folder ?

I'm not 100% sure if it's the best way, but whenever you start RSMods it'll save a folder into 'Profile_Backups' that you can restore if your save gets corrupted. 

If you sync that folder to any cloud service I think it'd be one of the easiest ways for automatic profile backups

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Daz40 said:

9CD8E10611DE469C2E3FD4DCCF555BCA4ADA41CB (1600×900)

Just 39 Missions is surprisingly low for such a high playing time 😮
It almost looks like you were actively dodging the missions😂- at least for me, I oftentimes get the 'play 1-3 new songs' one 

But now I understand why everyone is so good in the RSC, I have a long way to go to catch up😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Daz40 said:

That's a lot achieved in a little time  I have not really concentrated on missions until recently.

Thanks, but I never really did a mission on purpose, I've always ignored them 😆
But essentially I was already at my current skill level before playing Rocksmith so this had helped a lot in getting mission achievements and so on. Don't compare yours with mine, it's not a fair comparison because of that.

For the backups, RSMods is fine, it creates a named backup every time you open it (as @ BubbleWrapDragon  already properly mentioned, I missed it before)

• Like 5

It's capo week, but sometimes I like it because I get to play songs that I haven't played (if songs from weeks before I joined to championship) and that I probably never would have played in Rocksmith.

20240317134301-1.jpg

20240317215058-1.jpg

This is quite technical, but I've been good with charts like this, so I should improve here.

20240317135022-1.jpg

Fun chart!

20240317220849-1.jpg

• Like 5

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@ cacahuate51  sadly my ingamestats reset sometimes for i transfer my profile also to other pc´s and bayk to have the songs stats... but i never have RS running when i am not playing, so best i can serve ts that:

47274144qs.png

• Like 5

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

And I had to jump in on the stats conversation.  1500 hours and I still am a beginner.  I've been improving a bit more using an in ear monitor coming from an amp so I hear what I play more clearly.  RS says I'm hitting the notes, but hearing the isolated guitar made me realize how imprecise my playing is.

sFjhkLx.jpg

• Like 3

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet