Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 542

it's the second HeXen song I play in the championship and ever (because I never heard them) but hey the are goood

I've studied a bit to reach this, lacking the time I can't be a real competitor this week.. such a shame, I'd love to play this like 15 times at least

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 4

On 3/14/2024 at 12:46 AM, Rodman said:

Yes, you auto-uplevel on guitar 99+, bass 99.5+ on classes highest diff song (3/5/7) or higher.

You can also do that on an masterclass song that´s played

Or you can level up and down just by telling us (not my way 😉 )

Or you take a song that´s played that meets the standard above and if you can´t do within the week you keep playing that and when you have that limit you post the screen and tell us to level you the fxxx up!

Waiting for you in MC Rhy

Rod.

ok good to know! hopefully next week i'll be able to get a highscore then 🙂

• Like 2

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

Sorry, the song from Wilki seemed to me to be on the border between beginner and intermediate, but I see that I rated it too low and the participants had problems with it. I will raise the rating to 4.

20240310123456-1.jpg

Class improvements

20240315220032-1.jpg

20240316115407-1.jpg

20240316123324-1.jpg

• Like 7

• Rodman unpinned this topic