Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 521

Rodman

unfortunatley i have to go to work now and wont be back till late so it doesnt look like ill play the songs in my level.

great to see casopiea got picked though! i choose it as a meme lol its way beyond my level (i do like the song though) and its what i would like masterclass to be like. ill still give it a try later tonight even if it wont count. crazzy to see razorshreds score on it! grats!

• Like 2

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

🎶🎸🌒🌃LAST CHAMPIONSHIP NIGHT!!!🎶🎸🌒🌃

YEAH!!! 🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩

----

Casiopea / Time Limit - My goal was trying reaching 80% in this song, and I did it!!! .... at 50% speed!!! 🤣

I mean, actually I was giving up trying, but then I heard the voice of the Championship Wizard telling me...

"Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you "

And here I am! Rocksmith tells me I achieved 70%, but it felt like I was missing every single note! 😂

It is a miracle if I hit any note at all...

Thanks championship for giving me this challenge! 

BztFPbO.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1