Milo

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

what a great bass week!!!!

8, yeah

38788129by.jpg

• Like 3

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Hey guys! I uploaded the full Carolus Rex album on Ignition. In adittion, Dellboy uploaded the bass only chart, so if you guys want, we can have the full album be playable next week! 

I like playing Sabaton, many thanks for this. I'd love to see some older CDLCs in new versions, the old are good but distortion in them sometimes destroying my ears :lol:

IMPORTANT!

WE NEED HELP!

ANYONE INTERESTED IN HELPING PUTTING THE SCORES INTO THE LEADERBOARD CONSTANTLY PLEASE P.M. ME OR POST HERE!!!!

THX, ROCK, ROD.

I will try to check in a bit more frequently and update scores :)  

• Like 4

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

Hey guys! I uploaded the full Carolus Rex album on Ignition. In adittion, Dellboy uploaded the bass only chart, so if you guys want, we can have the full album be playable next week! 

I notice that the full album challenges seem to draw good participation.  Maybe this should be a standard monthly thing?

• Like 4

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

This seems very different than the other Queens of the Stone Ages songs I have heard.  

7nXHadb.jpg

I drug my son through this, me on lead and him on bass.

g0C62Pu.jpg

Ouch.  Yes, it "Could be Better."  I've got my work cut out for me this week.

DndTet9.jpg

• Like 4

Hey guys, here to back up my song with attempts again. Figured I'd copy/paste some thoughts from the song's release notes on rhythm to try to explain what you're seeing since it's a bit more explicit than the charts you usually see in Rocksmith:

Rhythm follows Tom Petty and the new chord progression should be exactly he played live. This one is a bit tough since you're seeing the full partial picking patterns. Aside from some little flourishes, you're pretty much holding one chord per bar and partial picking that shape - you'll figure out the pattern pretty quickly. To make this a bit easier to read I of course added handshapes for the full chord and manually handled chord naming to only have the full shape named at the start of every new shape.

So, the 2 things I can recommend you really pay attention to when starting this path/song are handshapes and chord names. The fact that I'm showing you which strings to hit in the partial hits means it looks like there's a million chords when most of the time you're just seeing part of a bigger chord. The handshapes (fingerprints on the virtual fretboard) only change when any of your fingers need to move. I did massive work on naming the chords in this path and you'll notice that the only time you see a new chord name pop in is when a finger needs to move. These 2 things should allow you to relax on the fingering a bit so you can focus on the actual picking patterns. There is not much variety there, in fact after the first minute the rhythm path is copy/pasted. 

I hope that helps a bit and I hope you guys enjoy this song! I'll post some lead and bass scores later.

XCS7BcD.png

P.S. rhythm is a lot more fun to play on an actual acoustic guitar!

Thanks for the explanation, especially on the rhythm part.  I'll pay more attention to the hand postions.  I appreciate that level of detail on your CLDC!

• Like 1

I'm thinking about turning into a Freebird. I'm at such a disadvantaged only being able to fret with 3 fingers, 4 or so years of Bass and I still can't bring my baby finger into play. It might as well not even be there, it has no use what so ever! 

I think you just to to practice some exercises with your pinky, cos it's really useful!

during practice try using your pinky even when you don't have too.

• Like 1

I'm thinking about turning into a Freebird. I'm at such a disadvantaged only being able to fret with 3 fingers, 4 or so years of Bass and I still can't bring my baby finger into play. It might as well not even be there, it has no use what so ever! 

I think you just to to practice some exercises with your pinky, cos it's really useful!

during practice try using your pinky even when you don't have too.

Thanks mate, I'll give it a try. Though I do generally use my pinky when playing easy bass songs, to strengthen and for memory. But when it comes to something more advance and I need all 4 fingers, my ring finger just follows my pinky and vice versa :D It's a weird situation haha

• Like 1

Another user of the 3 finger style, I feel ya mate. Wish i'd've just learnt it all properly from the start instead of this weird jank style.

Gotta get into the habit of practicing more, but I just get bored and jam out instead.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Another user of the 3 finger style, I feel ya mate. Wish i'd've just learnt it all properly from the start instead of this weird jank style.

Gotta get into the habit of practicing more, but I just get bored and jam out instead.

Dude with the scores you knock-out I would not have thought you were a 3 finger man too! Top results! 

• Like 3

Basically I don't do the lessons, I don't use riff repeater and I don't practice in session mode or without RS. I don't have the patients to do this. I just plug-in and follow the arrangement's. I know I'm not doing myself any favours by approaching music this way. But meh, I know I'm never going to be hot shit!

This was kind of a good video too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHE6vvImrss&t=304s

• Like 3

Glad I screwed up before the ending or I would've lost it.
t66fLdA.png

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype