Q98LRJ7.jpg

syZlbG7.jpg

Z0gX7BR.jpg

99GRoNF.jpg

I reverted to PC Plum's version to focus on the solo

HFMVW5v.jpg

AMHUGjf.jpg

uv3xeBx.jpg

Really like this one, I love the Clutch songs that sound like they belong in a western.

cbGAYgn.jpg

uYju3JM.jpg

• Like 2

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

Bass Masterclass - 91.78% 

That was a hectic track. Sad to see what transpired with Vektor, mixed feelings about playing this one. But they're fun and challenging to play. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2128667559

• Like 3

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟

Bass Masterclass - 91.78% 

That was a hectic track. Sad to see what transpired with Vektor, mixed feelings about playing this one. But they're fun and challenging to play. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2128667559

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

still messed up solo

38772822mq.jpg

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

98, nearly got diamond. That fast hammer on bit keeps getting me.
KCYEkq1.png

wew
YADRrn1.png

idk how much longer we got so this'll do 'till next week.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Wow. After last week's advanced lead incident, I thought I could not see a more broken chart than that, but we sure proved last week's me wrong.

The first part of this song is absolutely ridiculously broken.

I'm just not going to even bother playing any more of this week. I'll sort out the current winners and just close this week.

• Like 3

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

Wow. After last week's advanced lead incident, I thought I could not see a more broken chart than that, but we sure proved last week's me wrong.

I'm just not going to even bother playing any more of this week. I'll sort out the current winners and just close this week.

I gave up on this chart too, I have no idea what the bends are supposed to be.  I think it important to keep the quality level of what is chosen for the Championships at a high level.  Is there anything we can do to vet charts better?  I'm willing to help if there is anything I can do.

• Like 3

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

I gave up on this chart too, I have no idea what the bends are supposed to be.  I think it important to keep the quality level of what is chosen for the Championships at a high level.  Is there anything we can do to vet charts better?  I'm willing to help if there is anything I can do.

We can't improve existing charts, but what we can do is test the songs before we add them to song selection list. Tiny bit of sanity checking to see whether the tab makes any sense. If it has anything weird happening, it shouldn't go to song selection list. But I don't want to put the blame on the people who actually have added songs to the song selection list, because the list has been super dry for months now, and making good selections has gotten harder and harder because of that fact. So we do still need you guys to enter songs to the song selection list.

I think ultimately the responsibility to finally go yay/nay on the selected song is on the person who's hosting the week. It is our job to re-check the suggested songs before we host a new week, just to make sure someone hasn't absolutely screwed up with the grade opinion or that the chart is more than reasonably playable.

We all have our lives happening around us, so sometimes it is hard to find time to do a thorough job and ultimately we'll all suffer from these mistakes. I appreciate the fact that we have good amount volunteers hosting these weeks, otherwise we'd have way more capo-weeks.

Anyways. If you want quality charts, you can't really get any better quality than the works of bwaredapenguin. They are absolutely OCD ODLC quality charts (with the exception of dynamic difficulty)!

• Like 2

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)