Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 346

And once again, I have to apologise for disappearing off the face of the earth, or at least from this competition.  My original (two) Realtone cables gave up long ago, and now my generic cable has also given up the ghost, so although I can still play along to Rocksmith, there's not much point in attempting to post scores...  Have fun, all.  I do still look in from time to time, to see if there's something worth learning. ;)

Do you have an audio interface?  I just got mine set up yesterday to use it rather than the cable.  Big difference, it sounds so much better.  I used the setup here: https://github.com/mdias/rs_asio.  After 3 cables flaking out this seems way better.

• Like 3

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

And once again, I have to apologise for disappearing off the face of the earth, or at least from this competition.  My original (two) Realtone cables gave up long ago, and now my generic cable has also given up the ghost, so although I can still play along to Rocksmith, there's not much point in attempting to post scores...  Have fun, all.  I do still look in from time to time, to see if there's something worth learning. ;)

Do you have an audio interface?  I just got mine set up yesterday to use it rather than the cable.  Big difference, it sounds so much better.  I used the setup here: https://github.com/mdias/rs_asio.  After 3 cables flaking out this seems way better.

Of late, I've just been using the mic on my Mac, but note recognition is not brilliant.

Anyway, it seems I still have a band to go back to once lockdown is relaxed (we thought our singer was dead, but he has been back in touch...), so probably should stop messing around on Rocksmith anyway!  ;)  :lol:

• Like 1

I'm back bois, speedy yeet of the main ones for now.

I'd heard of these lads before but never listened to them, wow they're pretty sick.
tEZ9UnK.png

no way I'm score attacking that on guitar.

yep, this has got to be one of the hardest rhythms I've played in a while, crikey.
xihr5eY.png

• Like 4

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Of late, I've just been using the mic on my Mac, but note recognition is not brilliant.

Anyway, it seems I still have a band to go back to once lockdown is relaxed (we thought our singer was dead, but he has been back in touch...), so probably should stop messing around on Rocksmith anyway!  ;)  :lol:

I'm jealous, it would be cool to be able to play in a band!

• Like 1

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

I'm jealous, it would be cool to be able to play in a band!

Well, what's stopping you, once lockdown's relaxed, of course?  ;)

I started out by answering an ad on Join My Band, been though a couple of iterations and a few interesting situations, but it's worth it to jam with other people.

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@diceslinger - welcome in adv, rhy ;)

congrats for winning!

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

+

38757905ez.jpg

• Like 1

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

and a good run

38758005io.jpg

• Like 1

rhy +

38758086dp.jpg

• Like 2

Right lets try the rest of these bois out.

Bunch of random misses yay.
Idk what language it's in but it kinda sounds like someone singing backwards.
1AGB6pm.png

made a few embarrassing mistakes, oh well.

Song's ok, not the sort of thing I'd listen to again tho.
4tv0vVy.png

eh bit jank, some hopos on notes that were transposed being now impossible to play, missing slides on open notes that should've been fretted, missing notes and some wrong sustain lengths. Looks like a bad auto transpose in gp5, but maybe just a bad tab in general.
JbDqBkm.png

Guitar time.

eh
ZDddn4J.png

pretty nice song, wish the 8th notes weren't tremmed and were standard notes tho. One part a trem note overlaps with the normal chords but the rest seemed fine.
man6VTn.png

Wasn't expecting a solo, crikey. Also think the bends are off during it?, but I suck at bends anyway so idk for sure.
PTiHhRW.png

• Like 3

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Idk what language it's in but it kinda sounds like someone singing backwards.

Polish. A big hit in those years. But yes the lyrics are not very ambitious :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D-standard song. Nice to play on lead :)

20200607214048-1.jpg

• Like 2