Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 535

this song brought me some tiktok nostalgia.... part of me misses using the app because i found some really cool bands on there...but glad im not using it anymore cause of my scroll addiction
9LscBPk.jpg
5VUkI02.jpg
b1xpp1W.jpg
its been a while since i suggested this, almost forgot that i had, but glad it got to the competition! i tend to enjoy @ Mystic530  s work .. he posts some nice funky tunes/ songs with good bass riffs.  Would be cool to see him compete in the competition if hes interested. Especially as he is skillfull on bass, maybe he can give @ RaZrShReD  some competition? lol. replaying it i do feel like theres some notes before the notes missing like maybe red6s ? regardless.. the main riff is there and thats what counts and is fun to play imo.
xngzSIg.jpg
interesting
pBkbCyp.jpg
i think my sleepyness got me on this one. multiple sustains kinda hard to read for me cause its not too common in the cdlcs ive played but still nice to play
80LIvSS.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

i love playing this. For the bass I recommend to pluck the intro/interlude and also those octave parts  with thumb and index. This song needs stamina, it's the one I once had a cramp live... . The sustains I only add if it is necessary for the music, and here it is at the intro/interlude. Otherwise it would sound crappy.

20240122161016_1.jpg

• Like 10
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

🍺🎸🎶🪩 CHAMPIONSHIP NIGHT!!! 🕺🪩🎶🎸🍺

YEAH!!! 🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩

Hey @ direct3r  , don't worry man, most of the time I am playing and posting there is some beer action going on here! Cheers! 🍻

The thing is that, I play better if I don't drink! 🤣

So it becomes a dilemma if I should not drink to get a higher score or I should drink to have fun!  

Anyway, here we Go!

---

My class in Lead... this Sparton song is the right difficult challenge for Int, deffinetely  (5*) . 

Lately I have added a few songs to the SSL and I am enjoying rating. I have adopted a two question system: 1) which category does it belong to? and 2) Is it difficult enough to get promoted to the next level?

So in this case, it is an intermediate song, and if you master it you deserve a promotion, so it is 5*!

Na8rSNP.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, fripponomic said:

i love playing this. For the bass I recommend to pluck the intro/interlude and also those octave parts  with thumb and index. This song needs stamina, it's the one I once had a cramp live... . The sustains I only add if it is necessary for the music, and here it is at the intro/interlude. Otherwise it would sound crappy.

20240122161016_1.jpg

I said that before but it is great you are sharing your songs here! I think the true enjoyment of music is not experienced by the listeners but by the players. If you don't play it, you are actually missing something.

Your basslines are really fun to play!!! 🤟 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, avastreg said:

love love for Sabaton

and @ RaZrShReD  these Riot City are a great suggestion! I've never heard them but they are so 80s Judas and RATT, that's top! I love this song!!

glad u like it, i think its the first time my song got selected, YAYY! discovered this band couple years ago through CF, one of their full albums is charted and is a blast to play... yeah love that they sound like old school classic rock while being a relatively new band!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1