Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 534

311 Boom Shanka song contains a rhythm path but it was not used. I don't remember because I played this a long time ago, but perhaps because it is the same/similar to the lead path?

Additionally, if it is as @ kayteck  pointed out and the bass path in this song is in B-Standard tuning, I strongly suggest using another CDLC for intermediate bass and leaving this as a bonus. There are quite a few only bass CDLC on the selection list so there shouldn't be a problem with choosing.
But in my opinion it would be best to use an additional CDLC containing rhythm and bass (without lead) in the intermediate class. There are a few on the selection list (e.g. Blur - The Universal, Foo Fighters - Floaty, Nirvana - Dive, Steve Miller Band - Serenade).

@ Hughmonty  @ Rodman

• Like 7

20 hours ago, Mikson said:

311 Boom Shanka song contains a rhythm path but it was not used. I don't remember because I played this a long time ago, but perhaps because it is the same/similar to the lead path?

Additionally, if it is as @ kayteck  pointed out and the bass path in this song is in B-Standard tuning, I strongly suggest using another CDLC for intermediate bass and leaving this as a bonus. There are quite a few only bass CDLC on the selection list so there shouldn't be a problem with choosing.
But in my opinion it would be best to use an additional CDLC containing rhythm and bass (without lead) in the intermediate class. There are a few on the selection list (e.g. Blur - The Universal, Foo Fighters - Floaty, Nirvana - Dive, Steve Miller Band - Serenade).

@ Hughmonty  @ Rodman

Ill start going through the process for a different bass for intermediate selection now, ill have a look for another rhythm to play also..

• Like 5

Bass Beginner funny  another song for my Panther playlist

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Bass intermediate thought this was fine for Intermediate If a little low

Sight read not ok Bass Advanced . But a long way from where I started so happy with It

• Like 5

2 hours ago, someotherbruce said:

I like horror surf (Messer Chups!) and pyschobilly, so gotta love horror punk!

62fYd00.png

I just discovered Messer Chups last week and now I'm hooked!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gspot said:

I just discovered Messer Chups last week and now I'm hooked!

There's some CDLC for earlier Messer Chups. Hula Tikula is fun to play, as is Cat Mobile and Padre Pizzicato. A lot is way too fast for me to play lead on, but Flash of the Night is pretty approachable.

• Like 3

I'M BACK BABY

Here's a starter score:

As for the ban itself:
I will post a long rant, filled with quips, jokes and voice impersonations later. For now all I got to say is it's no wonder why @ coldrampage left if this is the shit he's been dealing with on a daily basis. And big thanks to @ Rodman and @ aNDESmASAMUNE , without whom I probably wouldn't be here rn.
But all that will have to wait, because tonight we ROCK.

@ RaZrShReD race to 100% ?

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Starting scores. Lead.

Regarding this song, I noticed that @ cacahuate51  create his version CDLC of this song and I recommend playing it. Version from this championship week is a bit incomplete from what I remember (I played it some time ago) and does not contain, for example, full chords, but that makes it easier.

Link: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/83130

20240115213501-1.jpg

20230529212215-1.jpg

20230530212443-1.jpg

20240115211715-1.jpg

• Like 4