Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 510

Rodman

This is absolutely not 9! Considering the hardest part (solo) I would rate this 7, max 7.5. I believe @ jellisjenius suggestion and difficulty ratings were for the entire Powerslawe album (played in weeks 500-503), not the song of the same name.
@ Rodman  please change diff to at least an 7,5-8 to keep the ratings accurate - as a 9 we played some really hard songs.

20230801210856-1.jpg

Rhythm is a bit more difficult - it has an arpeggio part and a more difficult solo than the lead path. I think this is 8.

20230801211838-1.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Mikson said:

Ah this is moderately fun to play. Basically just chords and a very short solo. Plus, this is an old CDLC with slow scrolling, which makes it hard for me to feel the notes. I have a slight feeling that these suggestions of Steel Panther songs are some kind of trolling from @ nlbsmglsk  🙃

Well, I wouldn't call it trolling, but somebody complained about sexism or racism or something when we played Asian Hooker, which was a real sincere pick from me (I really like the the Bach-ish solo). I didn't want to start a discussion here, since it'd probably devolve into a flame war quickly. But then again saying nothing didn't really sit well with me either. So , I went ahead and rated & submitted each and every Steel Panther song available on ignition at the time (excluding those where I deemed the chart to low quality).

I'm not really that big of a Steel Panther fan, but I discovered really fun to play songs in the process. 'Gloryhole' is currently my fav from them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

posting my scores early as i am not sure if i will be able to play saturday as leaving for few days.

the solo section is above my abilities... i kind of improvised 😉 also lots of missed on chords (!!!)...SDxigu1.jpg

great to play, not so great to listen IMHO... again.. the solo part well above my abilities
Ft0EXiK.jpg

oh man.. i sense score battles here... way too easy for advanced IMHO.
Z2ueo2w.jpg

• Like 4

it's FCable. but it's fun, and I don't mind sometimes to have an easier than the average mc song and get some high scores!

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I will not play lead anymore because it's a bit long, but I'm gonna try rhythm, maybe

On 8/2/2023 at 12:36 AM, nlbsmglsk said:

Well, I wouldn't call it trolling, but somebody complained about sexism or racism or something when we played Asian Hooker, which was a real sincere pick from me (I really like the the Bach-ish solo). I didn't want to start a discussion here, since it'd probably devolve into a flame war quickly. But then again saying nothing didn't really sit well with me either. So , I went ahead and rated & submitted each and every Steel Panther song available on ignition at the time (excluding those where I deemed the chart to low quality).

I'm not really that big of a Steel Panther fan, but I discovered really fun to play songs in the process. 'Gloryhole' is currently my fav from them.

thanks nlb because I discovered them thanks to you and they're ultra stupid but fun as hell (most of the songs). 

• Like 5

Bass scores

beg

Another great song from Stell Panther nice and easy 

90E771ED8DBB251D0F6DF39CC7D04A04F9DA99B6 (1920×1080)

Inter  Had some trouble with recognition near the end for some reason, ok through the rest of the song 4.5 -5

88B169F5B63F38D9AE9329C8A236C8D78554127A (1920×1080)

Advanced 

My favourite Bass of the week, and that's saying something when Steve Harris Is on the board 

Started with a 95% just a beautiful Bass line. could play this over and over ...And I did lol. Mastered..worthy 6.5

C7997C13636A4D09648CA9C3BBF0F244D43DC2DD (1920×1080)

Masterclass

Just wow how good Is Harris fantastic song and the bas is just a killer 

CD29AEC3EC5BA550E19041F183ACF635D472C4E2 (1920×1080)

• Like 5