Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 492

Mikson

On 3/27/2023 at 1:22 PM, Rodman said:

Excellent question... well there have been a few insane players with only very few entrances like @ Staji , @ thepajomaster or @ janfilippino22   and @ SirBlambleOfGam - we cannot really know there. Come back and kick some 😉

Got a notification of someone mentioning my name, it's been years! Only participated once I believe, I'll be sure to do more runs soon!

• Like 8

First scores for this week...got a play in of every song on bass. 

My least favorite of the week:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Classic and one of my favorite all-time charts...not my best run on it but still enjoyed myself as always:

Nice song, mostly quite easy but has the one little tricky bit that I managed to get down on the first try:

Always down for Riverside charts...had some missed notes in the early section that I should have hit, but had a lot of fun with the second half where it picks up:

Mixed bag, parts were fun, others kinda too much, but overall ok:

I've had this one for a while but don't often find time to play 20-minute tracks lol. I didn't care for the long stretches of empty space but did enjoy the middle section:

• Like 7

miss how much free time I had back in the day. But had some time today and this is what I got. Could possibly do better but I feel like my game keeps marking things wrong for no reason which makes his FC even more impressive. You guys got me competitive again so I'll see if I can raise it when I get more free time but Periphery might be a stretch for me😂

20230328193406_1.jpg

20230328195838_1.jpg

• Like 7

Beginner rhythm and lead  think I may have played this before nice for a warmup.

Thought I was practicing inter lead . whoops got 83% first time through

And that part at the end that goes on and on, I had to pick it all tried with pull-offs my hand went bye bye .lol

• Like 2

I'm not following the week closely due to the lack of time but..

WHAT A WEEK! both in term of songs and players (Rodman that's a summon!)

I like this one! I was aware of the band but I didn't know any song in particular
I will try to commit and get closer to the supernaturals here 🤣

Man savatage.. my 20s. The melody, even in the solo by the Olivas (founders of the band, singer and guitarist, the guitarist unfortunately died very young in 1993 in a car accident https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savatage

• Like 5