Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 344

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys and girls!   Been too long. Miss you and long to spend more time with you, let alone, the guitar.   Nice to see a bunch of fresh new faces here. As you'll see below, I am not a threat. :)   We

Upleveling news:   @@coldrampage moves up to MC Rhy! @ZeroPingNZ moves up to Adv Rhy!

Okay right, so, it doesn't matter how long someone has played an instrument for. My point is, you've only had like one attempt at each Intermediate bass path and got 99%+ on all 3 weeks. If your first

oof
UGH1MRP.png

eh, thats what you get for trying to capo your 8 string instead of retuning. Guess I'll try the E standard version later.
cEo6Gzg.png

not too bad I guess?
JVH3eG3.png

hard week for rhythm, makes up for the bass lol.

• Like 2

Ea3cCUQ.png                                               "Be excellent to each others"-Kurokotei / 黒皇帝                                                Gh59blB.png

My todo list (majorly outdated)                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        500 songs hype

I must agree...this lead is a solid 3.  I think the bends are more advanced and not something I would expect in a 2 rating.

nDMvQJN.jpg

Maybe this one is easy once you get the chords at the beginning.  I couldn't SA it yet

0bCQqrg.jpg

Something tells me there are scales in this one.  Gotta take it slow.  First time I've riff repeated in a while.

QEnTqOI.jpg

It looks easy, but I'm having a hard time with things registering unless I play very lightly.

7U0g7GH.jpg

VE2IOi0.jpg

wbpUn67.jpg

Someday I'm going to have to learn tapping.

Va4QL5Y.jpg

• Like 4

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

Ok bass time:

Missile fired, target destroyed!  :D 

20200524201058-1.jpg

In a few moments it is difficult here:

20200524200429-1.jpg

Despite the good result, I felt that my playing didn't sound good here :mellow:

20200524201903-1.jpg

• Like 4

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.