Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 120

As I really start to think about MC lead, I really think it should be Eb std. A lot of fret logic would make more sense.

I'll wait before I have a more in depth answer to post to the cdlc later today.

A difficult GN'R or Van Halen song for MC would be nice. And those tend to have Eb standard tuning. I am personally itching for some Dream Theater

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@missis sumner I can only set the scroll speed for the whole song at every arrangement. But the song speed stays constant, there are just less notes in those parts.

I forgot to say, most weird - I played it again last night, obviously, and the scroll speed started off relatively fast and stayed fast i.e. it was fine.  There was no slow start and ramping up of the speed at all?  Why would it have that funny glitch for a first play?

maybe it has something to do with your computer hardware like your Ram or CPU was busy.. I think those effect will not appear if your i.e graphic settings are a bit lower or something like that

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

I've had this in the collection since the last Clutch song a few weeks back but haven't yet put the time in to learn it properly. Hitting those bends consistently is the challenge this week.

I'm still waiting for the update. All verse bendings are only half step (A3), much easier, also the chords in the later song are fixed and some other changings. So far it was finished, but he wanted to add a Rhythm guitar to the custom :) then we have also Rhythm this week for Intermediate (in open G)

I wait for the new version to play it... really want to play it

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

@@Psymanski happily birthday Mr Bungle

@@missis sumner I can only set the scroll speed for the whole song at every arrangement. But the song speed stays constant, there are just less notes in those parts.

I forgot to say, most weird - I played it again last night, obviously, and the scroll speed started off relatively fast and stayed fast i.e. it was fine.  There was no slow start and ramping up of the speed at all?  Why would it have that funny glitch for a first play?

maybe it has something to do with your computer hardware like your Ram or CPU was busy.. I think those effect will not appear if your i.e graphic settings are a bit lower or something like that

Hmmm, it was properly like "we'll ease you into this" speed wise, before really ramping it up.  Most odd...

But then it may be because I'm running OS X Lion (to those unfamiliar with Mac, just imagine using Windows 95…)

I'm tempted to delete it out of my library and re-download it, just to see if it'll happen again.

As I really start to think about MC lead, I really think it should be Eb std. A lot of fret logic would make more sense.

I'll wait before I have a more in depth answer to post to the cdlc later today.

A difficult GN'R or Van Halen song for MC would be nice. And those tend to have Eb standard tuning. I am personally itching for some Dream Theater

I meant the song this week, in the intro is the only thing that would be easier per say, but also the roots for a lot of the phrases would be in more common frets, such as 12, 5, 7, and 2.

@@albatross213, what do you think, i havent tried the bass track, is there anything in the bass that would be easier with Eb Std tuning?

I want MC songs to stay in E std until i get my new guitar...(so i guess I gotta replace lazer cannon, which for some reason has been the longest running song in the SSL ever, and ive been selected for MC lead before, im on to you organizers)but thats just my selfish reasons :P

• Like 1

Many nice scores on all songs :)

Update on the Flipside Rhythm 97.87%:

Flipside%20-%20Just%20Allow%20Rhythm%20-

• Like 7

--

Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer - Click on the image below

Poison - Talk Dirty To Me - Click on the image below

Hx5WMkJm.jpg   5Uw4FEgm.jpg

Europe - The Final Countdown (Guitar cover): Click here to watch

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/NunoJBSilvaGuitar
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nunojbsilva.guitarist/
Fb profile: https://www.facebook.com/NunoJBSilva.Musician

I want MC songs to stay in E std until i get my new guitar...(so i guess I gotta replace lazer cannon, which for some reason has been the longest running song in the SSL ever, and ive been selected for MC lead before, im on to you organizers)but thats just my selfish reasons :P

Because it was Megadeth :P

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

No improvement on Advanced tonight, but I was so bad at this last time around, I had to give it another go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKeEZmZGZiSlM3eHc/view?usp=sharing

• Like 3

@@then3verend - I don't really see why it would be easier to play when moving things a fret up. 12th fret is kind of nice sometimes, but the song is in C and in my opinion nothing would really be changed when playing in Eb. Once I'm away from using open strings most positions are pretty much the same to me until you get way high up on the fretboard.

Also, Deth Sentence is probably pretty hard to fit in to the Championship between the bass difficulty (rather low compared to the guitar) and tuning (also rather low).

Lastly, you never responded to my question on Practice What You Preach!  :sob:

Edit: @@missis sumner - with regards to the scroll speed stuff, I've noticed that sometimes with DD songs will start out really slow even if things are fully leveled up. Don't really know why it happens, but the scroll speed changing could be related to that.

• Like 3

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

I can't understand WTF is going on. SA droped my multiplier every movement between frets. My prev result was ~1.300.000 and now it's ~300.000 only. Uuugghhhrr!!!

http://i.imgur.com/igkq71O.jpg

OK. Guess I found my issue in my left hand!

Edited by Vodka
  • Like 7

---

I'm not an English speaker. Sorry for possible mistakes.

Fishbone Rhythm update score

http://up.picr.de/24547969lw.jpg

• Like 8

And a first score on beginner Rhythm.  I had to work really hard to give @@Vodka some competition.

@diddie17 http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Challenge-Accepted-Face-10.png

http://i.imgur.com/fHgXLza.jpg

• Like 10

---

I'm not an English speaker. Sorry for possible mistakes.