Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 69

Mortalo

I like that idea, @@Rodman.  MC Bass gets its own little universe:

• Only MC Bass participants can add songs to the Song Selection List specifically for MC Bass, by adding them in the normal way but noting the bass difficulty as 9-10.  Lead or rhythm arrangements are not required for such songs.
  • Difficulty has to be confirmed as legit 9-10 by another MC Bass participant (in the comment columns) before the song is eligible to be chosen.
  • As long as there is at least 1 song that meets those specs in the list, MC Bass for the week is chosen by www.random.org from 1 to the number of suitable songs.
  • If no suitable songs are in the list, revert to default where MC = hardest bass arrangement of the 4 normally selected songs.
  • MC Bass (including me) don't try to fix what isn't broken and/or mess with Advanced, Int, or Beginner selections or difficulty ratings.  Hands off.  I'd even refrain from boring everyone with my bass difficulty posts.  (big ol' pot sweetener right there!)
  • ALL leveling from Advanced to MC Bass is strictly voluntary.  Once you're there, you are stuck in it unless you meet the current level down rules about weeks in a row of low accuracy (70% I think?) or complete non-participation (4-5 weeks?).  Maybe an additional rule that says if you've *won* an MC Bass selection with an agreed upon difficulty of 9-10, no level-downs for you ever.

That seems like it would kill a couple birds with one stone.  MC Bass gets to put our money where our mouth is and try to choose full-on hard songs.  The Advanced -> MC Bass transition issue (which I feel is NOT *100%* solved by "no level ups for song under class difficulty") gets a potentially better solution -- but that should be subject to confirmation by Advanced/Int/Beginner participants.  Basically no additional work is added to Mortalo and other organizer's dockets; selecting the MC Bass song would be on the shoulders of those participants only.  And last but not least, maybe we avoid some of the weekly drama (sorry for contributing to it) about this.

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

@@MilkmanDan It added 5 a songs in week. In past, many participants don't want play 4 a songs, when we discuss about 4 class, because have not enough time. So i think - No, for 5 a song in week. Yet about added another class adv-mc, there not so much participants for spraying them on a lot classes. So there i say too - No. Enough select a songs with right rate  in suitable class for comfort learning and have fun.

• Like 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@MMD glad ya like it , keep it simple, no extra rules...

The problem of upleveling from adv-mc has also been taken care of by one little very important sentence of @@Mortalo this week ...

If will get to song that is true Advanced, and you ladies and gentlemen, will achieve 99.5+ scores, will see what to do then.

this is fun only and i think noone wants to discourage players by forcing them to play classes they feel they don´t belong.

P.S. oh god, i really think i gotta play some guitar :)

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

still a hard song but getting better

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150217/9h973a9d.jpg

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@@Rodman the problem with that is some songs I choose (at least anyway) can work for both MC Lead and Bass, and I want both...not just bass

• Only MC Bass participants can add songs to the Song Selection List specifically for MC Bass, by adding them in the normal way but noting the bass difficulty as 9-10.  Lead or rhythm arrangements are not required for such songs.
  • Difficulty has to be confirmed as legit 9-10 by another MC Bass participant (in the comment columns) before the song is eligible to be chosen.

I can confirm everything but the Fishbone songs are definitely some of the hardest Bass we've seen in recent weeks(although one is FEAD :throwup: ) 

Fishbone i havent played at all, so no clue.

• Like 1

Many nice scores on all songs :)

Added one more Fishbone song to the SSL.

Now I've got 3 songs with the same difficulty in Bass path: 9, but I will check them again for rating.

checked all 3 songs again, but Primus isn't that hard, more Advanced with 7 or 8 (for Primus a very easy Song).

Fishbone all 2 songs stay at 9.

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@@MilkmanDan It added 5 a songs in week. In past, many participants don't want play 4 a songs, when we discuss about 4 class, because have not enough time. So i think - No, for 5 a song in week. Yet about added another class adv-mc, there not so much participants for spraying them on a lot classes. So there i say too - No. Enough select a songs with right rate  in suitable class for comfort learning and have fun.

OK.  I'll shut up about it.  :)

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

OK.  I'll shut up about it.  :)

Oh god, please please please no discussion about an extra class ;)

• Like 1

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

@@Rodman the problem with that is some songs I choose (at least anyway) can work for both MC Lead and Bass, and I want both...not just bass

I can confirm everything but the Fishbone songs are definitely some of the hardest Bass we've seen in recent weeks(although one is FEAD :throwup: ) 

Fishbone i havent played at all, so no clue.

@nev

THAT IS NO PROBLEM, THATS GREAT!!!!

My idea is to change ONLY the possibility to add cdlcs with bass line only (and vice versa songs with guitar only, but thats ... not important for this post ;) ).

So you can add bass solos etc - valid for bass mc diff 9+10.

AND if none of the like always 4 selected songs has an BASS DIFF 9+ one of those bass songs described from SSL would be put in MC BASS.

Nothing more, nothing else, easy sollution able to handle for @@Mortalo who does a freaking job already week after week !!!!!!

Better for bass mc, better for the other bass classes (4 diff to select for 3 classes).

What i wanted to say - if you put a song in SSL with 9-10 bass and lead - heureka - perfect pick in the first place!

• Like 1

There yet one small idea, promise it will last on this week  ;)

So future with bonus % not like many peoples, and will not accepted, for participants, playing its class in MM, not matter how much score, added 1 point Rodman`s point. It don`t touch feel winner with 100 or above %   :D

P.s I hope Rodman have a few free points in bag. 

• Like 2

All players who fear of leveling up - keep calm and play the songs.

New class issue was handled perfectly by @, nothing to say more.

Super Collider is ok (as a choice, like few others it's sad to play :P ), solo bumps up the difficulty which is nice. It's neither Int not MC song, perfect fit for Advanced.

Most of the time we try to select songs lead-wise, try to look bass-wise.

I see only one option for bass-only songs - you should add guitar-only song as well (but not a song without bass only because of lack of tab or charters decision, if you can hear bass, it should have bass).

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Hello guys !!!!

Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I HAVE NEWS !

I finally fixed EXO-POLITICS. Since the song was done almost 

a year ago, there was sooooo many bugs I had to fix, so I 

basically redid the whole song. I think you won't feel much changes

while playing, but everything should be much smoother and the 

CDLC should feel finalised now. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Click on this: ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

http://files.gamebanana.com/bitpit/exo_politics_jw1_2.png

!!! UPDATE: !!!

1.4:

FIXED ALL THE BENDS.

REWORKED THE CHART

REWORKED VOCALS, BASS, GUITAR

VOLUME & TONE FIXES

Everything should be good and dandy

Edit:

Updated the list in song selection, with my fresh ones. 

Don't worry @@Mortalo I'm keeping my number on 3 :P

• Like 8

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

1. All players who fear of leveling up - keep calm and play the songs.

2. I see only one option for bass-only songs - you should add guitar-only song as well (but not a song without bass only because of lack of tab or charters decision, if you can hear bass, it should have bass).

1. THX!!!!! I think that should really do it now!

2. Yeah, i think this opens the door to some great guitar songs we would have missed otherwise, too.

Example:

J. Cash - Hurt - just added or rather enabled to SSL

Are you ok with that extra selection for mc bass?

1st try new ver

http://i58.tinypic.com/b3mxqr.jpg

• Like 1

Added one more Fishbone song to the SSL.

Now I've got 3 songs with the same difficulty in Bass path: 9, but I will check them again for rating.

checked all 3 songs again, but Primus isn't that hard, more Advanced with 7 or 8 (for Primus a very easy Song).

Fishbone all 2 songs stay at 9.

Tommy The Cat is a hard song from Primus for bass, is one that i'm planning to chart and put on the Song Selection List 

• Like 2

9A7alLl.jpg

1. All players who fear of leveling up - keep calm and play the songs.

2. I see only one option for bass-only songs - you should add guitar-only song as well (but not a song without bass only because of lack of tab or charters decision, if you can hear bass, it should have bass).

2. Yeah, i think this opens the door to some great guitar songs we would have missed otherwise, too.

Example:

J. Cash - Hurt - just added or rather enabled to SSL

Are you ok with that extra selection for mc bass?

You have to add bass only song to the same cell (using enter, or pasting only songs name). You can't add just guitar-only or bass-only, you need to add both in the same cell (row). Otherwise that'll be too much unclean. So yours J Cash - Hurt is not working.

About all this panic about Advanced bass. You're just ticklish (oversensitive?). Let us see what happens. I asked you to rate bass more striclty, and I want to see how it'll work out. If there will be need to take some action, I'll look into it. Sorry, it's just getting boring, to read posts about the same stuff, especially since they're complitely irrelevant for this week. No Advanced is going to be leveled up this week, 'cause like then3verend said, Muse song is too easy for Advanced participants posibilities (yes we think you can play on that bass).

All was said, so I'm going to close this topic.

Oh, wait, no, I won't do it, after all week is still going on, and we're yet to see some great lead scores.

:P

• Like 3

and we're yet to see some great scores.

So @@Blazikiller our scores for Super Collider weren't great...

You should quote all of my words, not selected few :P

You're ridiculous...

Woo hoo!  (This is despite slamming my finger in the kitchen drawer earlier, although I did have to change bass, because I realised I was getting 99.43% three times in a row because I was missing the same two notes…)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKVXZfcVVJODJxMGs/view?usp=sharing

Now I can play some Muse!

• Like 6

No!  That can't be right?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKMXY0UFc1czZjckk/view?usp=sharing

Although I didn't f*ck up too many times, and I am still playing my posh bass...

Am I playing the right version?

• Like 4

I downloaded the updated version of the muse song.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/541892936850729278/49DBADD85D53776543613A05443C2CE2981814E0/

It flows better now...

Is that why I'm doing much better on it tonight?

For a minute I did think I really had had an epiphany… :)

• Like 2