• Administrator

Once again donations are needed! Thanks everyone for your donations, they are used to help develop and keep this website up and running!

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donated $100.00 Keep up the good work guys.

I just want you guys to know that I love the web site and community you have here. I'm a beginner, but I donated $20 for now. I'm a 51 year old man, but you all and rocksmith have gotten me fired up a

Well heck, I might as well go finish the November goal for you  :)

donated 10 eur.

you could post a bitcoin wallet address for donations.

much smaller transaction fees than paypal etc, no sanctions or bank holidays / closures apply.

i would find it comfortable to donate this way.

I use bitcoin.de but I'm not sure if they serve your country. Basically if you are an EU or UK citizen, it should work.

cheers!

I tossed in $5 today! :)

Haven't been here long but I like it a lot!

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here

• Administrator

donated 10 eur.

you could post a bitcoin wallet address for donations.

much smaller transaction fees than paypal etc, no sanctions or bank holidays / closures apply.

i would find it comfortable to donate this way.

I use bitcoin.de but I'm not sure if they serve your country. Basically if you are an EU or UK citizen, it should work.

cheers!

We're based from the US. We're not going to use Bitcoin as we've been using PayPal for years and we want to keep all the donations in one place. 

Site admin/all-around jackass.

Every time someone doesn't read the FAQ, a poor innocent baby animal is subjected to Sarah McLachlan's singing.

Donated  10 euro , do you prefer us dollars or Euro from us brits?

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

Just donated 100.00.  Not trying to out do anyone on the donation i love this sight and what they are able to do for us.  I want to thank customsforge for having this site and everyone contributing to the site and all that makes it possible for us to download and play the songs created.

Keep up the good work!  :cool:

• Like 3

• Administrator

Just donated 100.00.  Not trying to out do anyone on the donation i love this sight and what they are able to do for us.  I want to thank customsforge for having this site and everyone contributing to the site and all that makes it possible for us to download and play the songs created.

Keep up the good work!  :cool:

So you're the one responsible for me checking PayPal on my phone and nearly shitting myself!

God damn, I need a new level of donation badge for you dude

• Like 3

Site admin/all-around jackass.

Every time someone doesn't read the FAQ, a poor innocent baby animal is subjected to Sarah McLachlan's singing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.