Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 540

5 hours ago, RaZrShReD said:

first RS sightread video on YT! 😛

RSC-Week-540-Ride-the-sky-Rhythm-96-27.j 

Wow ... that's awesome ... thx for sharing ... good to see that you are also struggling in the beginning because Holger Schwichtenberg is not 100% on the tempo with the first couple of bars and very neat how consistent you are with the long stretch of 16th notes. Kai would be proud. 

• Like 3

Rock hard!

🎶🎸🪩 CHAMPIONSHIP NIGHT!!!!! 🪩🎸🎶

YEEAAHH!!! 🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩

---

Royal Blood - Oblivion : This is fun to play! I tought it was very creative. 

Q8loHsy.png

---

Rhapsody Of Fire - A New Saga Begins : First time I listen to this band. Not my type of music but very fun to play!!! It reminds me the Dungeons and Dragons books I used to collect long time ago! I find it a bit challenging even the Rhythm part which is intermediate... Getting promoted to advance doesnt mean I can suddenly play easily everything in intermediate!!! 😅

3BMpJ7L.png

SObpBd4.png

• Like 7

4 hours ago, blackbirddh said:

Wow ... that's awesome ... thx for sharing ... good to see that you are also struggling in the beginning because Holger Schwichtenberg is not 100% on the tempo with the first couple of bars and very neat how consistent you are with the long stretch of 16th notes. Kai would be proud. 

haha thanks man, it is a very fun track to play!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, RaZrShReD said:

first RS sightread video on YT! 😛

wow great performance!!

your playing is tight and sightreading is top of the line, and standing makes playing a bit more challenging than sitting (let's admit it)

what are you using to show the data in the right bottom angle? is it active while you are playing?
I used Rocksniffer GUI but that is not working properly anymore. And I removed the dust from Rock Buddy when we talked about it some weeks ago.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, avastreg said:

wow great performance!!

your playing is tight and sightreading is top of the line, and standing makes playing a bit more challenging than sitting (let's admit it)

what are you using to show the data in the right bottom angle? is it active while you are playing?
I used Rocksniffer GUI but that is not working properly anymore. And I removed the dust from Rock Buddy when we talked about it some weeks ago.

thanks dude. I am using rocksniffer and its visible through OBS browser source. So i cant see it clearly realtime but i do sometimes just open it in the browser itself to keep an eye on the score. I use the current_song_v3 output!

• Like 3

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

lil + bass

47157943vq.jpg

• Like 6

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

13 hours ago, Minute2Midnight said:

Intermediate. No purple bars and didn't even register that I played it?

13 hours ago, Minute2Midnight said:

Bonus bass had purple bars and counted. I think it's exactly the same. 🤷‍♂️

Yes, it's the same chart, but the normal bass has no dynamic difficulty, and the alternative bass does, hence the purple bars. For the championship, regular is enough because we play at 100% difficulty anyway, so we don't need dynamic difficulty.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, johnal said:

NQazH9W0_o.jpg

Really botched that tapping part.   I just watched @ RaZrShReD  ' s great play through.  In contrast, I am playing with a low gain jcm 800 kemper profile and a telecaster in the neck position (just a little grit).  Sounds very silly compared to @ RaZrShReD

been working on some tapping lately, Gojira ftw! i use this high gain patch on my helix basically for everything, its split in stereo and just sounds good! and almost always on the bridge pickup..

add a metalzone pedal in front of it 😜 im sure that amp sounds huge cranked up!

• Like 2