Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 525

Mikson

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Great scores on that wonderful MC Bass we have there!!! So cool to see. Keep it up guys, just great!

Rod.

• Like 3

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Hey thanks for host another week of championship!🤟

Both adv and masterclass lead was tricky this week. Adv lead had a couple difficult parts with alternative picking, RR it and hopefully will improve some more. I feel like alternative picking is one of my weakest skills, which makes sense as I'm more used to fingerstyle guitar. Sightread:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I felt good playing the masterclass song, but the competition is fierce around here😅 Aaalmost broke the 92% barrier

• Like 7

aargh I hate don't have time to properly pay respect to my beloved guardians
red cross because I f*cked up pretty hard the solo 😆

sightread here, nice song. this group reminds me a lot Opeth

this seems a week with a lot of cool songs. I'll catch up because I want to try them

• Like 4

Hey Everybody! Been lurking here for a few months, finally going to post some of my scores. Hoping to start doing this every week and play all of the songs, but this week I really just wanted to jam some Be'lakor again lol. I've only being playing Rocksmith for about a year, and discovered these guys through this game. Hope I'm doing this right?

20231116214926_1.thumb.jpg.4fc0c36e7126026bd0b90ca7af933f93.jpg

That dang lead section in this tune man...

20231116215741_1.thumb.jpg.0de81089d9e6d7b099ddbe0fa57d5675.jpg

• Like 6

Hi guys! I am now preparing everything so, hopefully I can host next week doing all by myself for the first time!

My point is: FEEL FREE TO POST SCORES UNTIL MIDNIGHT CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME!!!

I wont be able to start a week before that time due to the time difference in Japan, where I am. 

Looking forward to see the final scores of your epic battles!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, TrevyMetal said:

Hey Everybody! Been lurking here for a few months, finally going to post some of my scores. Hoping to start doing this every week and play all of the songs, but this week I really just wanted to jam some Be'lakor again lol. I've only being playing Rocksmith for about a year, and discovered these guys through this game. Hope I'm doing this right?

20231116214926_1.thumb.jpg.4fc0c36e7126026bd0b90ca7af933f93.jpg

That dang lead section in this tune man...

20231116215741_1.thumb.jpg.0de81089d9e6d7b099ddbe0fa57d5675.jpg

Hello, great scores! You've been playing in Rocksmith for about a year, but I assume you played guitar before that?  Because this song has some difficult parts, so this scores shows good skill. 👍

In the championship, each participant can win in the class in which he competes (you can publish results from all classes for fun). I will add you to the advanced class in lead and rhythm, unless you want to immediately enter the highest level to masterclass in some path. 🙂 

• Like 3