Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 519

Mikson

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@ Mikson really? Ok, I made a new one, more clear and more loud with another amp, about +3db. Is the guitarlevel ok so far? I will upload the new versionย  when I'm back at home. Were in the rehearsal now.

@ Rodman Rodman, that's true. I should add a leading silence every time before I add every thing to eof. I know from earlier, if you add it lauter, every thing will be shifted and nothing is in sync anymore. Nice angry pic๐Ÿ˜†

Greetings from rehearsal room, SpartonIMG_20231005_202724.jpg

• Like 8
ย YouTubeย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย ย The Phantastic 3ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Sorry, I forgot yesterday night to upload the new version. Anyway, Rette mich V1.1 is available now. No changes but a new and louder basstone. I tested this time with 2 different passive basses, Ibanez Talman and Fender Jaguar. The version before I checked with an active Stingray, which has a higher output. Good hearable now.ย 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
ย YouTubeย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย ย The Phantastic 3ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย Facebook

10 hours ago, someotherbruce said:

@ fripponomic - do you guys have an online store with t-shirts? Google translate tells me I like your band's motto!

Sorry, no online Shop yet. But we have T-Shirts in white, black, yellow and green with this superhero logo. Also we have CDs, plecs and sticker. It's the Shirt Rodman wears in this pic. You can get all stuff at our concerts. Bud I don't think we are playing in your area next time, so if you like send me a message and I can send it to you, or we can get in contact via our website or facebook.

• Like 2

Aephanemer (not a great name imho, difficult to spell) lead is definitely out of my league. 9++ for me.
After 2 or 3 hours of slow RRepeating various parts I can't get enough speed to play it above 85
But I like them a lot, as I like In Flames. They are also a bit symphonic so melodies are remembering me Blind Guardians (obviously is a stretch)

congrats @ Razrshred ย to get above 90 on the first run. Monster!!
I'd like to see a run from @ Bottledpat12 ย too

ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/5/2023 at 1:28 PM, fripponomic said:

Rodman, that's true. I should add a leading silence every time before I add every thing to eof. I know from earlier, if you add it lauter, every thing will be shifted and nothing is in sync anymore. Nice angry pic๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

@ fripponomic ย thanks for the update! it's cool to see people have their bands on the site, i only knew about snowshovel but im sure theres way more on here.

as for leading silence:
ย From what i recall if you add leading silence (10s for official according to firekorn but any is fine ) the notes should still be in the same part of the song (no need to shift anything).

You would then just need to add the empty bar (or bars?) at the start for the count inย 
Beat (menu top, 6th one?) -> Push offset back (click it 4 times to make 1 bar)

and you should be good, nothing else but to save and repack it with new audio and files..

but then again i dont have a windows computer to see if I'm giving right information so i might be wrongย 

• Like 3

/m/ย  ย Genre Custom dlc Playlistsย  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can useย Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

ย 

Good to see some foals!
hM2MmSy.jpg
M1RwSfc.jpg
hLBqkfU.jpg

reminds me of a motley crue song?
v4vWRPR.jpgKSmBL5y.jpgZgyEogB.jpg

was surprised this was advanced..then the fast riff happened and i was like ah..yes..xD
UoHIx6U.jpg8Tea7sM.jpg

Fun song to play
zBRiJpp.jpgo16T5sG.jpg

• Like 3

/m/ย  ย Genre Custom dlc Playlistsย  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can useย Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

ย 

3 hours ago, avastreg said:

Aephanemer (not a great name imho, difficult to spell) lead is definitely out of my league. 9++ for me.
After 2 or 3 hours of slow RRepeating various parts I can't get enough speed to play it above 85
But I like them a lot, as I like In Flames. They are also a bit symphonic so melodies are remembering me Blind Guardians (obviously is a stretch)

congrats @ Razrshred ย to get above 90 on the first run. Monster!!
I'd like to see a run from @ Bottledpat12 ย too

ย 

2wLeheDO_t.jpg

i think i uploaded this earlier maybe you missed itย 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

ok I think I figured out how to finally link images.

This first one was weird, felt like I hate to play behind the beat for rocksmith to say I was hitting notes.ย spacer.png

Also this song said I was missing stuff when I was playing it, and that 0 delay intro was tough. Oh well. Fun song! Super cool the band is on the forum.ย  Gutes Lied ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

spacer.png

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Bottledpat12 said:

2wLeheDO_t.jpg

i think i uploaded this earlier maybe you missed itย 

ops probably yes I've missed it, thx

awesome score! you need your own category to be challenged!
I mean, the riff are linear and predictable, but the tightness, speed and stamina needed are not obvious ๐Ÿ˜„
I will use this song as my practice routine for a whileย ๐Ÿ˜†

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 2
  • Haha 1