Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 535

8 hours ago, Bottledpat12 said:

haha i saw his scores before awhile back and theyre pretty high for a lot of difficult songs, probably first time im competing against him 

I hope he will stay for a while so you can have some good times challenging each other

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Minute2Midnight said:

These are my two scores for the week. It's above my skill level. (Only been trying to learn bass for like 2 weeks, cut me some slack.) 😅

image.thumb.jpeg.d76398c36b861b69e1df722e374d9f33.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.76652d3c4ad2fdb6f9349161dbae5f1d.jpeg

Keep at It your doing great for only two weeks of playing, them fingers must be hurting though but that'👍s no excuse keep at It 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BubbleWrapDragon said:

A little sloppy but good improvement, if RS would just recognize all my Power chords it would be a better score 😒

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Well done!!! I had some time tonight (in Japan time) so I was wondering if I should try EXTREMELY HARD to win or rather help organizing next week... The probability I get a better score than that is VERY LOW so instead I decided to help the community!!! 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

tZCk810.jpeg
i get too nervous in the solo but can play most of the rest of the song.
really like the song never heard of them reminds me of alestrom. (not much of a fan of alestorm listening wise but ive had fun playing their songs in rs)

• Like 4

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

4 hours ago, Daz40 said:

Keep at It your doing great for only two weeks of playing, them fingers must be hurting though but that'👍s no excuse keep at It 

I played rhythm guitar up until about 12 years ago. So I'm not starting from ground zero. But it's kind of like starting all over again. Definitely taking it slow and not pushing my fingers too hard. 👍

• Like 3