Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 532 - 2023/2024 NEW YEAR'S EVE CELEBRATION!

Ok im in now, I've been away a few years because i didnt have proper internet with working away on Ascension Island,

That was until Elon Musk came along with Starlink and now i can pick up my Guitar again and start jamming on Rocksmith, so here is my shoddy atempt at QoTS,Β 

I need to work on the bends alot seems like i missed everyone of them,

image.thumb.jpeg.0dac2076bb01d9402171625bed87babd.jpeg

• Like 6

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

OH YES - ItΒ΄s the 2023 Leaderboards.

enjoy!

Β 

46874251eh.jpg

Rock On!

Β 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= WhatΒ΄s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

Β 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Β 

Hi all, happy new year!🫢

Been a little while since I posted last time. I've been thinking of the championship while I was gone and busy with exams and life. I will be moving far away soon and won't be able to bring my guitar, but I'm planning on buying another one there. And hopefully play and post more!🀟

Int lead: wanted to play this because I like other songs from QOTSA. This one was chill as well. Slides and bends bring the acc down.

Sightread:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Adv lead: This one was really fun to play! Perfect difficulty. Need to focus throughout, there's several things to work on. Solo is playable but some parts are too fast for me at the moment. But I'm happy with my progress last year and that it's kinda playable!

• Like 6

In case I forgot to say it...Β πŸ˜‰

🍷HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 EVERYONE!!!🍷

Finally I came back from the news years little family trip, and I am ready to rock!Β Β 

So here we go!!!

---

I included this Rolling Stone's song just for the sake of including their lastest album (which didn't know it was released until I started to select songs from this week!)Β Β 

Ytuj5Rv.png

cYhwHmp.png

I find this QoSA song pretty difficult. Maybe I am a bit drunk! I like it more after playing it, and find it very creative too!

JBxedK2.png

😭 At this point, my bass started to fail... I was going to dedicate this nigh to reach a decent score in masterclass bass (kura Kura) but I think I need to fix the pots in my bass... unfortunately that is pretty expensive in Japan!! 😭  

• Like 4

...since I can play bass anymore, now guitar...

---

I added this as a bonus just for the sake of including it!!!

You may don't know but... 2023 was the first Eurovision we could vote from outside Europe (or Australia) and in my family we all voted for this song!!! This song came first in the televotes, but the judge choosed another song as the winner.... Anyway, I got to know (and play) a cool song from Finland!

UCNT3BG.png

I find it very cool Depeche Mode is still releasing albums and creating music. In the other hand, I don't like the topic of the lyrics of becoming "ghost again", like they are preparing for dead or something 😬...

cQwdnBG.png

• Like 4

On 1/2/2024 at 6:11 PM, Rodman said:

enjoy!

46874251eh.jpg

Rock On!

thanks!Β 
It's an honor to get the 3rd place in Lead, behind the two monsters Bottl and RzrΒ πŸ˜†Β and incredibly ahead of nlb which is clearly focus on mc rhythm
Congrats @ LuZifeR Β for getting the 3rd place on rhythm!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 1/2/2024 at 6:11 PM, Rodman said:

enjoy!

46874251eh.jpg

Rock On!

Ah, another year is over!

It's a good thing I didn't win all the paths in the advanced class again like last year, because it was getting a bit boring. πŸ˜†Β Also, I don't think I would be the best participant, the key is just to be regular. So congratulations to @ LuZifeR for being regular enough and deservedly winning in the lead path. In the bass pathΒ @ jellisjenius Β probably would have won if he hadn't withdrawn from the championship at some point.

By the way, I wonder where @ coldrampage Β has gone. He has been very active for as long as I remember, he was also a moderator, and he has not logged in since September 29. Really strange.Β πŸ€”

Β 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Mikson said:

Ah, another year is over!

It's a good thing I didn't win all the paths in the advanced class again like last year, because it was getting a bit boring. πŸ˜†Β Also, I don't think I would be the best participant, the key is just to be regular. So congratulations to @ LuZifeR for being regular enough and deservedly winning in the lead path. In the bass pathΒ @ jellisjenius Β probably would have won if he hadn't withdrawn from the championship at some point.

By the way, I wonder where @ coldrampage Β has gone. He has been very active for as long as I remember, he was also a moderator, and he has not logged in since September 29. Really strange.Β πŸ€”

I thought the same about coldrampage. I hope he's fine, just doing other stuffΒ πŸ™‚

• Like 3

On 1/2/2024 at 3:37 PM, Hughmonty said:

Ok im in now, I've been away a few years because i didnt have proper internet with working away on Ascension Island,

That was until Elon Musk came along with Starlink and now i can pick up my Guitar again and start jamming on Rocksmith, so here is my shoddy atempt at QoTS,Β 

I need to work on the bends alot seems like i missed everyone of them,

It's good to see you again, I remember that you were one of theΒ championship organizers when I joined them in 2020. Then after a few months or a year you disappeared. Are you saying you live on Ascension Island? An interesting place to live in the middle of the ocean, but is there anything you can do there for a long time apart from tourism?Β πŸ™‚

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, avastreg said:

I thought the same about coldrampage. I hope he's fine, just doing other stuffΒ πŸ™‚

I hope so too, but such a sudden disappearance always seems unsettling to me. But perhaps he informed someone from the forum administration that he was withdrawing.

• Like 4

Happy New Year to all here's to a great year of hopefully progressing . And getting more hours into playing

Beginner song nice song Like

rhythm

Lead

And inter Bass bonus

• Like 3

what a challenging start of the year, yay!

Β 

46883766xx.jpg

Β 

Β 

• Like 3

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

-= WhatΒ΄s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-

Β 

Β 

better

Β 

46883867ee.jpg

Β 

Β 

• Like 4

Β 

Β 

omg those chords

Β 

46883893iz.jpg

Β 

Β 

• Like 4

Β 

Β