Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 513

Mikson

Hello everyone πŸ™‚

I finally got 99% on a track, advanced even! Really freaking proud of this one and my progress so far

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Also happy with my score on Eddie after a while on riff repeater. Such a fun/pretty song to play and interesting new tapping techniques for me - tapping while bending a note for example

• Like 8

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Ok, pinned the week, started the OCR app for the week, so scores shall start being fetched to the leaderboard in the next hours.

I am on mobile for the week, cycling through the beautiful landscape of Salzburg, austria. I'll have an eye if the scores will be updated. I'll update the 10-week lb and Player Xp level next week if you allow.

My scores for that week will fly in as sightreads by sat 11pm Cet if week is still open.

Β 

46201762aq.jpg

46201766nd.jpg

46201769gq.jpg

Β 

Keep it up guys, you rock!!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= WhatΒ΄s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

Β 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Β 

2 hours ago, Rodman said:

Ok, pinned the week, started the OCR app for the week, so scores shall start being fetched to the leaderboard in the next hours.

I am on mobile for the week, cycling through the beautiful landscape of Salzburg, austria. I'll have an eye if the scores will be updated. I'll update the 10-week lb and Player Xp level next week if you allow.

My scores for that week will fly in as sightreads by sat 11pm Cet if week is still open.

46201762aq.jpg

46201766nd.jpg

46201769gq.jpg

Keep it up guys, you rock!!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!!! Enjoy your trip, man!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm back! Lovely photos of Salzburg @ Rodman , I've not been to that part of Austria. We were at Lake Maggiore in northern Italy, and then some time sightseeing in London where they had unusually beautiful weather in the past week.

Now back to the grind...and the Championship πŸ™‚

Β 

Ridiculously simple funk bass part but it is catchy:

Not a big fan of Hagar, this song is cringy IMO but it was reasonably okay to play:

Glad to see Fugazi get some CS exposure. For those that don't know, they are from my neck of the woods (Washington DC) and are maybe the defining 80s-90s band in terms of hardcore music and ethos (ie, true indie). They were hugely influential both musically and in the fight against the soulless corporate/mainstream music industry. This one is a fun challenge:

And one of my favorites from the Chili Peppers' most recent album, I'm glad this was in the Championship as it gave me motivation to finish it...it's such a challenge that I'd given up on it a few times previously. Now I've managed to power through it and top 90% which I feel is a significant accomplishment πŸ™‚

• Like 7

Finnally finished moving! really want to play this week before it ends hopefully i can post something tomorrow. i tried playing for awhile with headphones but the new aptm has paper thin walls... when i play they knock sooo XD its going to be interesting how do this from now on. im guessing since its kinda late they just want to sleep which is understandable. hopefully its just a night issue and i wont have issues tomorrow morning but who knows xD

• Like 5

/m/Β  Β Genre Custom dlc PlaylistsΒ  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can useΒ Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

Β 

ImprovementΒ 

I spent hours on this already but all those bends make it more difficult for me, also the bend on the 22th fret on the high E doesn't get picked up for me no matter what I do

spacer.png

Β 

Only spent a couple of minutes in Riff repeater so far and I think it's the easier song to get to 100% than Can't get Loose

spacer.png

• Like 4

I tried a couple of times but this is the best I could... Fugazi is very cool and a bit addictive! Will check out other songs from them. Thanks CF and the Champshionp for introducing me to music I didn't know!Β 

LikQvjh.jpg

Honestly, I hadn't like this song when I heard it some time ago and even felt that RHCP got "old"... However, playing it made me realize theΒ musicianship and expressivity behind the song, and I thought it is really great these guys keep making music together.

Kx58jll.jpg

• Like 3