Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 94

Mortalo

I'm quite pleased with this, especially since my first go was only about 80%:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKaE55M3F1LXB4NFE/view?usp=sharing

I should be able to give it another go tomorrow - I've solved my hardware issues tonight, but I'm off to a festival, so time is going to be limited...

• Like 5

Here's my current progress on Cross-Eyed Mary:

http://i.imgur.com/NvczSpG.jpg

The sync or rhythm in the very beginning (only the first section or two) feels kind of weird in places, but because I can't really hear the bass in the audio, I can't tell if I'm just imagining it or not.  It seems perfect everywhere else in the song though, so it's entirely possible (likely even) that it's all in my head.

Overall it's a lot of fun to play and the quality of the custom as a whole is pretty high.  The end of the track always seems to sneak up on me too (time flies and all).  It does feel like it's a bit on the easy side though.  Once you get the handful of fast licks into muscle memory, the rest isn't particularly difficult.  That said, I still have trouble consistently stringing it all together :)

• Like 7

@@fiddlesticks Show must go on!

http://storage4.static.itmages.ru/i/15/0811/h_1439333929_1643953_cdf68012b0.png

PS: its play count is only by 10 less than my favorite song in Rocksmith (JP - Dragonaut) that I played a lot before CS. And it doesn't count a huge number of restarts in game I think...

• Like 7

Rocksmith 2014 Championship
Leaderboards
Song selection
Class List
Rank

Signature stolen with minimal changes from @MaZtoR :)

@@TrbInTrbIn 43 plays in one day...

Well that might be a problem when you come to MC, i dont have that kind of time

It was "only" 18 plays since his last screenshot just over 24 hours previous.

But I'm guessing he's happy I took out the "Angelfall" outro from the track. Probably would have been a little grating having to sit through that without playing for ~70 minutes total. Probably not as bad as if you were trying to 100% "Lazy", though.

• Like 2

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@fiddlesticks Show must go on!

PS: its play count is only by 10 less than my favorite song in Rocksmith (JP - Dragonaut) that I played a lot before CS. And it doesn't count a huge number of restarts in game I think...

!!!!

Keep that spirit up

!!!!

Its a horribly busy last working week before holidays plus my worlds best supporter son has his 6th birthday 2day so instead of a score update here is my handcrafted Piñata for the big paaatei today.... 

http://i62.tinypic.com/34ryn0i.jpg

• Like 14

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

a little update 

Corpsecry Bass

i felt the 100% on this run, but my fingers decided to get exhausted and i had to stop after this run.

Headbanger Lead

Well, i think thats it for me on the Lead part. That solo is way to fast for me and i would need a few weeks to get to play it.

So i think i will concentrate on Bass/Rhythm for now.

cheers!

• Like 5

Nope.  No improvement...

It may be easy, but it's too fast to learn in two days!  I'll try to give it another go tomorrow, because I like the song. :)

(I could probably 100% it at 90% speed, well, 80%, but that's not the competition, is it? lol)

Hello there,

Advanced Lead: 62 %

Didn't invest any time, sadly... but the vocals really put me off to be honest, even though the guitar looks fun

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=498775259

Advanced Rhythm: 86 %

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=498775148

• Like 1

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

@@fiddlesticks Good new score!

And I've tried today play some babymetal, I don't understand such kind of music. For me it sound more like cacophony... Really, at first I don't understand how we get such tricky chords in the tab, I tried to listen to the song multiple times and I really doesn't feel any difference between fancy chords and their simplified version (it is a distortion and moreover double distortion guitars, Carl!). But rocksmith is punising you for every note in them! And that solo (what I said?? solo???)... if I need to make a tab for this, I will go to the cemetery dig a grave, lay in it and die. How you can make a tab for a random note picking around a guitar? Oh sorry, it is not a fully random it moves from high string to bottom and back with moving hand position down-up-down, that's all! Even in youtube music video version they made a solo soo quite that somebody may not notices that there is one. But I know how to fix it, we should send a @@then3verend to their band, from the score it seems he can now play not random solo, but that what recorded in this tab -- I bet he sounds much better than this sloppy show-oriented band. I don't want to harm somebodys feeling, simply writing what I think.

http://storage1.static.itmages.ru/i/15/0812/h_1439421858_4624306_f56e952ed4.png

http://storage2.static.itmages.ru/i/15/0812/h_1439421881_6141039_2e7bd6c963.png

Rocksmith 2014 Championship
Leaderboards
Song selection
Class List
Rank

Signature stolen with minimal changes from @MaZtoR :)

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

http://up.picr.de/22806246ys.jpg

now I've played the last path of this... dl 6

tab 10, tones 10, sync 9 (a grain too late)

I also checked the othe two path in EOF for syncronization,,, also late but ok - 9

then I noticed some chords are strummed too often sometimes, but if you play along you won't notice. both paths 9 now (tab)

tones are still 10 there

• Like 8
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

http://i.imgur.com/XTjXkbv.jpg

Still so many wrinkles I can iron out of this. I can play all the parts of this perfect individually, it's just a matter of going five minutes in a row transitioning between them without making dumb mistakes.

Also I scored 92.7 on Hedobang but forgot to screenshot. I sure hope I can do that again or better before end of week.

• Like 5

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

And I've tried today play some babymetal, I don't understand such kind of music. For me it sound more like cacophony... 

It's a song about headbanging! I think the musicianship in the song adequately quantifies its essence.

• Like 2

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

@@TrbInTrbIn Holy sh*t dude thanks for that man...means a lot...
@@albatross213 saw me play it live today while I was drunk, so he can vouch whether or not I should xD

I might be a little *off* though if I have to watch those 3 girls dance around(yes, I think they are beautiful, hate on it).

• Like 3

Many nice scores on all songs :)

then I noticed some chords are strummed too often sometimes, but if you play along you won't notice. both paths 9 now

Could you clarify what chords you mean, so I can fix it. I'll improve the sync as well even though I never had any issues with that but I guess it can't hurt. I'll also finally fix the tab on "To Cry You Song" per your suggestions. :)
  • Like 4