Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 76

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

no, cant plax that - but its still fun

http://i59.tinypic.com/jkx9xv.jpg

• Like 4

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

me vs pink, thats better

http://i62.tinypic.com/a9lljo.jpg

• Like 3

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

Oh, god:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKV2V4eEhGMGl4cWc/view?usp=sharing

Can I still pass this week, even if I've tried it?  I don't see how I'm going to get a qualifying score, because I just don't like the song, sorry. :(

• Like 5

@@missis sumner Yes.

Now you can notice 0% 0 streak scores - this are scores that are not valid - downgraded on DD, no bars visible, no % and/or streak visible - they count for Die Hard status but not for win or award.

• Like 3

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Date Rape Bass, 96,26%

Despite the high score, this doesnt feel like comfortable to play, i'll need some work here.

In the Name of God, 74%

Long-ass song with a low-ass tuning, and a solo which is freaking fast and uses way to many notes above the 22nd fret which i dont have (but doenst really make a difference)... yeaaah.

The song is cool! Love that chord riff where it goes C  -D#-D-C#-   D#-D-C#, but this would be way too much work.

..Its DT, i didnt really expected anything different, Petrucci is just way to good and i suck too hard for that ;D

Good choice @@Nacholede (sorta...)

Heretic & Killers

Played this one too, and i'll only have to say NOPE NOPE NOPEDY NOPE!

Dont like that song, dont want to play it ever.

cheers!

• Like 6

Fishbone Adv Bass

90% Accuracy, Longest streak =http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421471673

too bad that I can't get through the first 20 seconds of score attack without getting the dreaded strike out :lol:

• Like 5

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

Weird question, but since I'm new to the championship how are points based? I was looking at the ranks throughout the whole group on the documents and saw I'm in 7th with 4 points. Im assuming you get X amount for 1st, X amount for 2nd and ect?? Also if you are at the top for that week do you choose the song for next week? Sorry just some questions I had stuck on my mind lol

Weird question, but since I'm new to the championship how are points based? I was looking at the ranks throughout the whole group on the documents and saw I'm in 7th with 4 points. Im assuming you get X amount for 1st, X amount for 2nd and ect?? Also if you are at the top for that week do you choose the song for next week? Sorry just some questions I had stuck on my mind lol

http://i58.tinypic.com/x1fw3s.jpg

@@xDatBoiSOBLE

Pretty much says it:

Runnin score - 10 weeks

1st 10, 2nd 5, 3rd 3, 4th 1Pt

Extra point for valid Mastermoderun in your class (doesnt have to be your highest)

Extra point for valid 100% run in your class.

No, you dont select the song as winner.

You can put up to 4 songs to SONGSELECTIONLIST - and random number gen (assisted by a very diligent orga) does the rest.

Great scores, man!

• Like 1

http://i58.tinypic.com/x1fw3s.jpg

@@xDatBoiSOBLE

Pretty much says it:

Runnin score - 10 weeks

1st 10, 2nd 5, 3rd 3, 4th 1Pt

Extra point for valid Mastermoderun in your class (doesnt have to be your highest)

Extra point for valid 100% run in your class.

No, you dont select the song as winner.

You can put up to 4 songs to SONGSELECTIONLIST - and random number gen (assisted by a very diligent orga) does the rest.

Great scores, man!

Thank you sir! I actually didnt see the points laid out on the spreadsheet xD 

• Like 1

I still can't make it through Fishbone Date Rape on score attack.  Are the screens I'm posting actually admissible?  Technically, I get the same screen if I exit after playing the whole song on RR at a slower speed.  I doubt that I am at any risk of winning this week's coveted bragging rights, so it isn't worth violating the loophole (in a song about date rape - ewww!).

So here's what I've got.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421910181

92% accuracy, 249 longest streak, scouts honour that I wasn't using RR.

• Like 3

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

Mostly off topic (which implies slightly on topic)..

I mentioned earlier that I am building a bass.  I'd like the Championship players to help select a pickguard.

The build thread is here on talkbass.com

The pickguard options are here on imgur.com

• Like 3

Mostly off topic (which implies slightly on topic)..

I mentioned earlier that I am building a bass.  I'd like the Championship players to help select a pickguard.

The build thread is here on talkbass.com

The pickguard options are here on imgur.com

I'm a Ram! The others I'd enjoy listening to too much but I'm a Ram sounds like it belongs on a bass :) totally envious of your building skills, the height of my building skills is limited to amps, maybe after the move I will find time to get carpentering :)

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

@@NoonyDeloony - sorry about the picture quality. That disc is "I'm A Man" by Bo Diddley.  The other titles are "Louie Louie" by the Kingsmen, "Great Balls of Fire" by Jerry Lee Lewis, "Groovy Times" by the Clash and "Strange Little Girl" by the Stranglers

Aw poo... You can't scratch Bo Diddley :( there again if you had I'm a Ram I'd be reluctant to scratch that too, so funky :)Louie Louie would be a nice choice, and a name for it too!

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

As long as it has accuraccy and streak and no levels down, it's good :)

Edit: @Down fixed :)

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Finally reached my goal of 90+ and even got higher than i thought was possible with my skill level. (sure it took 20plays in lead, 6 in rhythm and 3 in bass)

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Date%20rape%209288_zpsfo97mhlj.jpg

Your song selections may be weird and not everyone likes them, but you can sure learn a lot from them. And they usually grows on me while i play them. So i thank you for them.

• Like 7