Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 548

On 4/24/2024 at 5:11 PM, Amisslamb44 said:

I've done a lot, but I can't do it any more.

20240423225606_1.jpg

20240422225535_1.jpg

Amazing scores! You are clearly beyond the capabilities of advanced level players, it seems to me that you easily represent the mastercass level according to championship standards. I already noticed this when you beat my score by a few percent on last week's song, which was really difficult to achieve high accuracy. Of course, you can still compete in the advanced class, but expect easy wins, which may become boring, so I recommend trying something from the masterclass 😉

• Like 7

Lead scores

20240422203656-1.jpg

This is quite fast, I think this is a little more than 4, maybe 4.5/5.

20240422204142-1.jpg

A difficult chart to play from sight reading, I will try to improve it a bit later, the minimum plan is to achieve 90%.

20240422210621-1.jpg

Here's an old screenshot from when I tested this about a year ago. I just remember this being close to GoG level.

20230410155550-1.jpg

• Like 8

On 4/24/2024 at 12:06 AM, Mikson said:

Wait, you can achieve 99% here, unbelievable? I played this chart once and it's really not easy, fast riffs on stretched frets, arpeggios, etc.

And I don't really understand why you have such pressure to promote to the master class. This is a completely different level, even if I achieved 99% here, I wouldn't want to level up, because I know that I am very far from having the skills to compete in the masterclass.

I'm sure if you play it a couple more times it'll start getting quite easy 😁
For me, those stretches feel quite comfortable, but I play with really straight fingers and focus on giving my pinky something to do most of the time. 
Because of that doing fast bends is my biggest weakness but that song doesn't have that, so almost any gilmour solo is harder than this song for me 😂

And I just like to set myself milestones to have something measurable to strive towards. And I just set that as one of my milestones for guitar a while ago😊

On 4/24/2024 at 12:44 AM, cacahuate51 said:

Seems to me like bubble is on a mission though!

if it keeps him motivated to pick up the guitar and get better then i dont see why not. some people like to shred solos i personally have no desire to xD but everyone has their own path. bubbles has been getting pretty good results the past weeks and its impressive he hasnt playing the guitar for that long, so respect, time well spent. Have no doubt he can manage it if he continues putting the effort!

Thanks 😁 I'm not interested in shredding solos either 😝 But I want to get good enough to be able to write music that I like. 
I have a lot of different projects/goals going on so I try to spend 1-2 hours each day playing guitar and try to make the best out of it. In the end, I just want to be good enough at guitar to use it as a songwriting tool for songs and video game music 😅

I don't need to advance to MC, but I want to reach that milestone. 

On the other hand for the sake of competition, if one can 99%+ a 7* song each week they should advance to MC though 😅

Each time I advanced to the next level I had to grind the song for at least 10 hours a week 😝

• Like 7

🎶🎸🌔 CHAMPIONSHIP NIGHT!!! 🌠🎸🎶

YEEAAHHH!!!! 🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩

Finally! I am back! 

I was fully returning two weeks ago, but my computer broke after 10 years of intensive use, and I got a new one!

I also got a new guitar I hadn't have the chance to play, so I am very excited!

Great to be back with you guys! 🍻 

----------------

This is a great song from 1968!!! 

(I had recognition issues with the Lead path, I wonder why...)

Also, trying to see how postimage works!

20240424010616-1.jpg

20240424011800-1.jpg

• Like 9

Lead+

90 achieved, but I can't imagine getting close to 99% here. This riff part with slides, hammer-on/pull-off and stretching to frets 2-7 is problematic for me. The arpeggio part at the 12th fret is quite easy once you get the hang of it, but I have some problems with recognition.

20240426231123-1.jpg

• Like 6

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

+ lead

47501270rx.jpg

• Like 4

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

pfuuu - high (9.5)

47501359qw.jpg

• Like 4

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.