Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 330

MaZtoR

Hey @@Rodman, when is the deadline for submissions? Also is it possible to make requests?

New week usually start at Saturdays around 19:00 CET.

Just add songs you want to play into the song selection list

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HzgY90kLwyGqzJ-R64v8lmpeQMMhhxwGwUlenepIgms/edit#gid=6

• Like 1

Hey @@Rodman, when is the deadline for submissions? Also is it possible to make requests?

New week usually start at Saturdays around 19:00 CET.

Just add songs you want to play into the song selection list

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HzgY90kLwyGqzJ-R64v8lmpeQMMhhxwGwUlenepIgms/edit#gid=6

Tack @@MaZtoR

• Like 2

For a break from deep purple I tried some testament, but it doesn't recognize the powerchords very well on the higher frets so I died.
nh2xjWZ.png
LAS time
mk8Ck4v.png
I'll try on my 7 string in drop B flat minus the B flat string.
oEg0w7A.png

Well now ya know why I play bass  B)

• Like 3

Ea3cCUQ.png                                               "Be excellent to each others"-Kurokotei / 黒皇帝                                                Gh59blB.png

My todo list (majorly outdated)                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        500 songs hype

-= weeky leaderboard update =-

37915153sk.jpg

Rock On!

• Like 3

Yo HollyM! Exactly what @@MaZtoR already said.

Please EVERYONE! feel free to enter your fav songs to SONG SELECTION LIST https://docs.google....Igms/edit#gid=6, rate the diffs and also help to rate paths from other entered songs to serve the coolest, tightest and fanciest competition possible!!!

• Like 3

Thanks Rodman. I´ve added a few songs sorry if they´ve already been played to death lol

edit: Not sure about my difficulty ratings though, will go through them and see 

Yo HollyM! Exactly what @@MaZtoR already said.

Please EVERYONE! feel free to enter your fav songs to SONG SELECTION LIST https://docs.google....Igms/edit#gid=6, rate the diffs and also help to rate paths from other entered songs to serve the coolest, tightest and fanciest competition possible!!!

• Like 1

After 11 tries and many resets I finally beat my old accuracy.  :D 
POPZEMk.png
23 minutes of waiting through the intro lol

• Like 3

Ea3cCUQ.png                                               "Be excellent to each others"-Kurokotei / 黒皇帝                                                Gh59blB.png

My todo list (majorly outdated)                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        500 songs hype

Got another one
JGX6TTH.png

• Like 2

Rhythm for fun since my new picks arrived
gKOy30R.png

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.