List of Crashers, jammers, dead toners, and MISC problems

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, I have played some songs and I have gradually moved all “problematic” songs (for me) to another "waiting for fix folder", and also added those song to a list. Songs wait fix done by, me or charter

Firekorn: as i said this list was mentioned to be personal aid,  if it wont help anybody else  i will remove it. This is promise.   nobody will take a look here to check if one of their custom is on t

The best thing is to go on the cdlc page and alert the author, nobody will take a look here to check if one of their custom is on the list...   And the same name list is pointless, there is no point i

Sorry Oloring , for posting 2 times in your dead bury topic, it was accident, I’m too hectic, and make lot of mistakes. Probably dowloaded file later again and did read fast, only, that it should be toned, and it wasn't. I avoid to write people who report to not have tones, because i don't demand anything just report issues.
Play through amp but love to hear charters own tones too, so use both. In Dead Tone songs there are so many golden hits that I just don’t want to miss them. Will tone them when I have more time, if charters won’t. Testing songs and reporting issues take sadly my all time now.

For sure I say too few thanks for charters, but I usually do if I report…

In your topic first (I was first to report)  i thanked you and told didn't find issues, other than dead tone and second time (accident)  said pls for them, because liked song, and was hectic to test again with tones. Other than that i missed somehow update, usually remove from list as soon i saw update, then replay, add again if not fixed... now something got wrong.... just more mistakes.

I'm not afraid of mistakes, I saw this coming, but I just keep on testing and reporting sometimes hectic, sorry…making more mistakes Whatever you do you do “mistakes”, doing nothing saves you from that.

I have just one issue try to remove, or help removing or fixing problematic issues. And as you can see that’s general issue here. Removing list is final goal.

Next making help on topic for Same Name issue, its maybe possible even have same named song… will see. testing in Progress…

Thx for feedback. Tomorrow I’m sadly on work 24h, see you guys later, love you still all.

This list have errors sorry for them ...can't just handle it just accurate and fast as i would, without errors or latency..Help still needed, for make it less errorless and/or faster updated. 

Added fix for dead tones, now all undefined tones are refer to Default path' tone, please test :)

Added fix for dead tones, now all undefined tones are refer to Default path' tone, please test :)

Great work "Alex360" i add reminder of issue on page.Thx for testing Rockfirstlast, faster than blink of an eye.

@@lahelio, If those chaters who don't care about tones are created special tone for their CDLCs we've had no this issue at all, but now its anyway solved for new generation of CDLCs, next would be a  showlights adjust for arrangements(better logic, less Stage color changes at low tunings)

I know... you have done/do such great job with tool kit Alex360, really appreciate.

By the way can you help me (many/all) with "Same Name" issue, have noticed that couple of songs (different artist) have exactly same names and they do not crash  but all others crash... Any idea ? 

So poor with using toolkit myself... try just first ask for gurus :-P , before testing crashing same namers. Changing names is not best solution.

Test 1 done with same name bug (i'm just tester), no Game names changed and song worked... testing still in process, as soon as confirmed to work 1 more test song,i copy paste Jansku's help note to avoid same name bug. This help was orginally invented by (maybe by accident) :-P smirocsmo. Just noted he's 2 song personal Jesus (depeche mode, Marilyn Manson) didn't crash and asked help for magic he does... 

thanks for the list, have found it very useful.

Great to hear, that's why i send it here in first place, and not keeped it personal... tried to just help others too.

Info people of Issues, that so often confuse, and give some help, how issue could be avoided or fixed. .... 

Sure, in some cases list can be pain in ass to charters who have done great job, but i take full responsibility, for all my mistakes, laziness, slowness, noobness etc :-P .. and negative feelings too, that list can cause.

Disturbed Prayer by Sharkman828 crashes the game

Shout 2000 by Disturbed also crashes

I give some time to charter and other testers to respond your notice ... and sure test soon myself too (not today)

Thx for report again, will follow and test those soon... 

I'm not sure what is best time scale for charter to fix issues, any ideas? 2 weeks ? Now it's about 2 weeks. Have another list that i also follow, but not have listed here, 2 week time to fix list  :shock: :-P  

Or should list be instant warning list to players ..suggestions?

Being instant just means that it makes more pressure to removing them also fast, without causing harm to charter, so i think 2 week tolerance is best...

Edit: did test those songs, didn't crash for me... i also answered to song topic same thing no crash. Only thing can figure out, you must have same name duplicates somewhere "hidden" in DLC folder  .... Disturbed Prayer is done by 2 separate charters... they most certainly crash together.. These kind of crashes are not listed, only Same Name crash caused by separate artist have Same Name are listed, because they are not so obvious.

Hi, Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire ON MAC always gives me a permanent hang/crash. Had no trouble on PC but tried to convert same file for Mac and it always crashes. Any advice please?

Can't help yet. I need, "copy paste" help for Mac Converters... if someone know, can add help for converting other platforms without issues... and other issues too that other plaformers should know.

Only help i figure out now is to use latest toolkit, and try again... or try to search help for converting... on other topics.

Can also add those other platform Crashers, that are uploaded by charter... this one is not. 

Bass and other platforms are not tested by me, so they are up to you....Report here both... add to list and possible remove to list.

EDit: maybe its not best idea to put on list something i can't test  :mad: So maybe someone can do list for other platforms...  even though haven't test Bass it is at least possible... Just try to minimize errors on list. Errors just piss off charters and that's not good thing.

Have encountered situation where game crashes first time when you try to play it (no broadway style crash), but when tested it again (same uodate version, same instrument) no issues, works like charm...

This just means that one crash don't mean much, it not necessary mean that song will crash for others or second time when you test it.

These kind of crashes are still mystery for me, but luckily they happen quite rare 1/1000.

So have to just double check crashers...before listing, or even reporting to songs topic...

If someone have any clue what causes these kind of crashes i would be very pleased to hear... sure have many songs in dlc folder :-P that can be cause...

EDit: "song"; previous update crashed for others too (didn't test that, but it was in DLC folder) and when played working update it crashed 1 time...  before it started working

Was previous version still in "memory" somehow?

Who knows, some crashes are quite weird...

Just played over 30 new random song without any issues at all (New Record), all great charted, no issues, not even minor bugs detected... maybe only some tone and volume issues... but that's not really problem and issue here.

Presented issues on list are just diminishing and that's Really good thing... less job for me  :-P

Someday will be able to just delete hole f*** list.

Such pleasure to say "I will Not Add anything today on list".

Thx again for all charters, you have done such great job...

Just wondering does anybody know fast fix for level won't raise, or % not shown after played on "big screen"... issues... could add fix kit  for chartes and players... there are not so many on loose maybe total of 10 (haven't add em all yet, just reported and waiting for charters respond).

Not big issue, but if easily fixed... why not ?

Also tracing save file corrupters, so if you even guess which song in your last played pack caused save file corrupt, just report to me  (all if you don't guess) and i will test them. Some people just don't take backups, so very trustful indeed...  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Disturbed Prayer by Sharkman828 crashes the game

Shout 2000 by Disturbed also crashes

I give some time to charter and other testers to respond your notice ... and sure test soon myself too (not today)

Thx for report again, will follow and test those soon... 

I'm not sure what is best time scale for charter to fix issues, any ideas? 2 weeks ? Now it's about 2 weeks. Have another list that i also follow, but not have listed here, 2 week time to fix list  :shock: :-P  

Or should list be instant warning list to players ..suggestions?

Being instant just means that it makes more pressure to removing them also fast, without causing harm to charter, so i think 2 week tolerance is best...

Edit: did test those songs, didn't crash for me... i also answered to song topic same thing no crash. Only thing can figure out, you must have same name duplicates somewhere "hidden" in DLC folder  .... Disturbed Prayer is done by 2 separate charters... they most certainly crash together.. These kind of crashes are not listed, only Same Name crash caused by separate artist have Same Name are listed, because they are not so obvious.

Hi, Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire ON MAC always gives me a permanent hang/crash. Had no trouble on PC but tried to convert same file for Mac and it always crashes. Any advice please?

Can't help yet. I need, "copy paste" help for Mac Converters... if someone know, can add help for converting other platforms without issues... and other issues too that other plaformers should know.

Only help i figure out now is to use latest toolkit, and try again... or try to search help for converting... on other topics.

Can also add those other platform Crashers, that are uploaded by charter... this one is not. 

Bass and other platforms are not tested by me, so they are up to you....Report here both... add to list and possible remove to list.

EDit: maybe its not best idea to put on list something i can't test  :mad: So maybe someone can do list for other platforms...  even though haven't test Bass it is at least possible... Just try to minimize errors on list. Errors just piss off charters and that's not good thing.

Thanks for help/advice. Issue seems to have resolved itself after converting several time using the toolkit. I have changed my previous post so that there is no ambiguity about that CDLC.

Thanks for help/advice. Issue seems to have resolved itself after converting several time using the toolkit. I have changed my previous post so that there is no ambiguity about that CDLC.

Great to hear you made it 

I think the latest version of Metallica Damage Inc v14510 could have destroyed my save file

Thx for report, first test did cause save file corrupt. Played 5 songs pack, so have to test one more time it alone, then confirmed. Testing more Tomorrow...