Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 76

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Thanks @, that's right. Actually do this job and since about 17 years now, and still love it. I'm sure not getting rich of that, but I love to see the kids growing on their instruments :D

yesterday I tried 2 songs for adding to the list, but both had too many issues, wrong charting and RR without sections, reported that and now waiting for a fix by the charters. That's a main reason why I prefer my own customs. I'm sure their be ok, and if any issues appear I can fix that quickly by myself without doing the whole from scratch. The other reason of course is my personally taste :)

• Like 6
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

And here's a playthrough of In The Name Of God! 

Having a guitar not designed for metal is becoming a problem haha :D

And also...like Mike Portnoy used to say: . . - - - - - . - - . - . . . . . . . - - . - . . - . . . . - . - . . . - . . . . .

• Like 6

9A7alLl.jpg

And also...like Mike Portnoy used to say: . . - - - - - . - - . - . . . . . . . - - . - . . - . . . . - . - . . . - . . . . .

Dude! That was awesome!

Great work on that first solo part.

Dude! That was awesome!

Great work on that first solo part.

I got my ass kicked but at least i tried hahaha :D 

9A7alLl.jpg

@@xDatBoiSOBLE Since when? We have removed DD from previous songs before to make it easier to get through Score Attack Easy as the song would still have the same number of notes in easy and in hard but its easier to pass in SA easy for songs that are really difficult and obtain a valid score. I was not aware that this changed. 

• Like 1

@@xDatBoiSOBLE Since when? We have removed DD from previous songs before to make it easier to get through Score Attack Easy as the song would still have the same number of notes in easy and in hard but its easier to pass in SA easy for songs that are really difficult and obtain a valid score. I was not aware that this changed. 

Well i may be wrong then, but i submitted a score my first time i played this DT song with 500 note streak and 97% accuracy. My scored wasn't submitted because there wasn't any DD.

Song Change:

MasterClass Lead - Dream Theater - In The Name of God

MasterClass Rhythm - N/A

Advanced Bass - MasterClass Lead - Dream Theater - In The Name of God

@Nacholede Bars are not visible in bass - you have day to fix it!

That was posted on page 2. 

@xDatBoiSOBLE - You had 0 and 0 bacause of lack of bars visible. We're not allowing songs with bars invisible, but I knew Nacho will fix it soon, that's why I selected that song as a replacement. Sorry for that, I just did not expected that you can be so fast with it  :P

Thanks guys for answering questions and saving my time  :) Appreciated.

THat was posted on Page 6. So based off of those im 'assuming' it has to have visible 'bars' 

It's ok I guess. You can use in Toolkit under DDC the option remove DDC in the scrolldown menu. Edit the psarc file and just press remove DDC. That's all, good luck.

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Well i may be wrong then, but i submitted a score my first time i played this DT song with 500 note streak and 97% accuracy. My scored wasn't submitted because there wasn't any DD.

Song Change:

MasterClass Lead - Dream Theater - In The Name of God

MasterClass Rhythm - N/A

Advanced Bass - MasterClass Lead - Dream Theater - In The Name of God

@Nacholede Bars are not visible in bass - you have day to fix it!

@xDatBoiSOBLE - You had 0 and 0 bacause of lack of bars visible. We're not allowing songs with bars invisible, but I knew Nacho will fix it soon, that's why I selected that song as a replacement. Sorry for that, I just did not expected that you can be so fast with it :P

Thanks guys for answering questions and saving my time :) Appreciated.

THat was posted on Page 6. So based off of those im 'assuming' it has to have visible 'bars'

That means your score doesn't count if you are playing a DD version and get levelled down at any section.

But if you play a NDD version you can't get leveled down and it counts. We have very often NDD versions here in the CS.

Maybe Nachos Version was DD with an issue that doesnt show any sections, just like missing showlight.

Song Change:

MasterClass Lead - Dream Theater - In The Name of God

MasterClass Rhythm - N/A

Advanced Bass - MasterClass Lead - Dream Theater - In The Name of God

@Nacholede Bars are not visible in bass - you have day to fix it!

@xDatBoiSOBLE - You had 0 and 0 bacause of lack of bars visible. We're not allowing songs with bars invisible, but I knew Nacho will fix it soon, that's why I selected that song as a replacement. Sorry for that, I just did not expected that you can be so fast with it :P

Thanks guys for answering questions and saving my time :) Appreciated.

That means your score doesn't count if you are playing a DD version and get levelled down at any section.

But if you play a NDD version you can't get leveled down and it counts. We have very often NDD versions here in the CS.

Maybe Nachos Version was DD with an issue that doesnt show any sections, just like missing showlight.

Well i apologize guys, I'm new to the championship and just basing my opinion on what i saw from the other posts.  

• Like 3

It's ok I guess. You can use in Toolkit under DDC the option remove DDC in the scrolldown menu. Edit the psarc file and just press remove DDC. That's all, good luck.

Ah, I see what the problem was now.  My newer (Mac) Toolkit did not have this function - nothing appeared in the drop down boxes.

I've rolled back to an older version of the Toolkit, it has the option for no NDD, and I'm sure I've managed it before, but it's giving me an error, an the NDD version that it's produced still has all the bars showing - and a lot of them already levelled down for me. :D

The joys of owning a Mac I guess...

Never mind.  It's Abba, ELO and Eagles for me tonight, and maybe a bit of Pink. :)

It's being dificult to e arround but here are some tries :)

Lead(not sure If I manage to do better  :huh:  song seems hard as hell ahah)

http://s7.postimg.org/4tue62xvv/rocksmith.jpg

Rythm (Seems easy but not sure If I'l have time to improve <_<)

http://s21.postimg.org/rqz3lkkvr/Rocksmith_rhythm.jpg

Regards have everyone and good scores :D

• Like 2

Yes, DD can be removed, so you could clear the song without being leveled down or to play it on Easy in SA.

We are not allowing songs with bars (either DD or not) invisible. I knew that Nacho will fix it in no time, so I selected it and let him know later. Usually I will inform charter earlier, but it was quick change, you know.

Tomorrow week can start similarly or even earlier then this week. We had time change, here in Poland, few weeks back, and I'm usually starting week 7 p.m. here. It was GMT+1 before, now it's GMT+2. So, I'm going to see how it will work for me, either go for 6 p.m. GMT, or go for 7 p.m. Polish Time (5 p.m. GMT). Basically, I would had to start earlier, but I don't know if it'll work for me, as the time we were starting before was really good for me.

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

I created that custom still with the method to add the DD to the xmls from Eof before generating the custom.

I changed that method after getting more often errors, after that I usually add DD just to the psarc.

I can do just any without DD if wanted (from the project files)

ok, it's done, I've added just NDD versions for Mac and PC to the folder

Fishbone - Date Rape

but didn't test it

• Like 2

Cheers, guys!  I've learnt something tonight again (Tookit-wise anyway).

And it's probably the shittiest qualifying score ever, but hey, it's my qualifying score, and it's my level, so here you go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKUmhzbHJhN3RxamM/view?usp=sharing

And I even quite like the song now it's giving me all the notes to play.  Well, maybe… ;)

• Like 5

Yes, DD can be removed, so you could clear the song without being leveled down or to play it on Easy in SA.

We are not allowing songs with bars (either DD or not) invisible. I knew that Nacho will fix it in no time, so I selected it and let him know later. Usually I will inform charter earlier, but it was quick change, you know.

Tomorrow week can start similarly or even earlier then this week. We had time change, here in Poland, few weeks back, and I'm usually starting week 7 p.m. here. It was GMT+1 before, now it's GMT+2. So, I'm going to see how it will work for me, either go for 6 p.m. GMT, or go for 7 p.m. Polish Time (5 p.m. GMT). Basically, I would had to start earlier, but I don't know if it'll work for me, as the time we were starting before was really good for me.

I released the newest version a few days ago, i had to put less sections there for the DD to work. Always if a problem stills there, let me know! 

Edit: Ok, i just tested the DD version and the bars won't show up, the thing is that if i put less sections, it will become harder to learn, but i'll give it a try and see if it works 

9A7alLl.jpg

@@Nacholede You can always make bonus arrangement with more sections. Still I don't think it's DD related. Check out Sweet Home Chicago by @@bernixix, there is a lot of sections and DD, and it's all visible.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

@@Nacholede You can always make bonus arrangement with more sections. Still I don't think it's DD related. Check out Sweet Home Chicago by @@bernixix, there is a lot of sections and DD, and it's all visible.

I think the principal problem is the lenght of the song, that's why in the game you see the CDLC without the DD bars

I will see how i can make this work D: 

9A7alLl.jpg

My only tries this week. I'm busy as fuck. Hope i'll get to you better next week, but I doubt it :P

http://i.imgur.com/b39JE9W.jpg

• Like 2

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !"