Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 59

Mortalo

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

ok, another try on the bass part

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/141210/cs845zbh.jpg

and then tried the rhythm guitar in lead path ^_^

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/141210/tjr7drzf.jpg

The guitarsound is nice. But I still do not understand why it's lead instead of rhythm path.

@@Shiroo there are a few small things needed to change.

at first the bass tone is too loud and need some distortion. 

then in the bass chart there is sometimes a slide on E string to 8th fret, the C, and after that it jumps to the C on A string on 3rd fret to play constant 8ths there. Just stay on 8th fret C and play them there, my suggestion.

next is the guitar path: 1st chord please no open E string to that Cm, sounds awfull and is not hearable in the song (for me :) ) It's every 1st chord in all verses.

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

then in the bass chart there is sometimes a slide on E string to 8th fret, the C, and after that it jumps to the C on A string on 3rd fret to play constant 8ths there. Just stay on 8th fret C and play them there, my suggestion.

Huh? Is that in the verse somewhere? I mean i know some 3's on the A on 8's on the E but theyre all normal shifting-wise, and the only other section is the 12-12-10 bridges

Many nice scores on all songs :)

Huh? Is that in the verse somewhere? I mean i know some 3's on the A on 8's on the E but theyre all normal shifting-wise, and the only other section is the 12-12-10 bridges

no, it's here, happenes twice. also in the last section

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/141211/cc5ch7z5.jpg

after slide you can stay there, I play it like that. Why to change to A string?

• Like 3
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

New Scores!

Soothsayer

This is my last score for this song. Like with last weeks For the Love of God, this one is just too complex/hour wasting to learn above this percentage number.

Uncle Tom's Cabin  Rhythm

I really took a liking to the Rhythm part in this song, and i'll see if i can get to a ~98% normal run or a 92%+ MasterMode run.

cheers guys, keep on rockin! Awesome scores on the bass frontier btw!

• Like 2

@ In Bliss, lead looks like that because that's what their lead (and only) guitarist is playing.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Yeah, but hat doesn't makes a lead guitar of it, that's why some customs have only Rhm and Bass, but never mind.

• Like 1

Yeah, but hat doesn't makes a lead guitar of it, that's why some customs have only Rhm and Bass, but never mind.

The guitarsound is nice. But I still do not understand why it's lead instead of rhythm path.

And I do not understand why it can't be lead. Why lead can't play some chords. I'm sorry, I have much less experience then you, and I'm spending most of my time in lead path, rarely looking at rhythm. There is plenty of bands that don't have easily defined what that guitar is doing, and saying that it should be rhythm path because that's what rhythm guitar plays is a little discriminating. And it makes it easier to play in Nonstop Play mode.

I'm just baffled, as I see no problem, and it looks like it's not your biggest concern. And I really see no point of me writing this post, other then not giving @@Rodman a chance to write more post then me :P

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

@ In Bliss, lead looks like that because that's what their lead (and only) guitarist is playing.

Yep. 

Its a thing of preference. Some charters like to devide the song to 'lead' and 'rhythm'

But I divide the songs to 'lead' first guitar, rhythm '2nd guitar'. In most of the songs it works like that, 

but in songs like Muse where I know for sure they only play with 1 guitarist, live and on album, the lead part

is always the main part of Bellamy.

Sooo...I'ma just post the version i have of Bliss here for anyone to view/review/authenticate, because my Bass chart doesn't have that at all.......

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bmxlxx5nyj0fu4o/Muse_Bliss_v2_2_p.psarc?dl=0

Yeah ! Always update to the newest files !

If those bugs would be any major I would fix it asap. But im too busy atm, for the minor ones. :P

Edit: +1 for everything @@Mortalo said :D

• Like 1

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Yep. 

Its a thing of preference. Some charters like to devide the song to 'lead' and 'rhythm'

But I divide the songs to 'lead' first guitar, rhythm '2nd guitar'. In most of the songs it works like that, 

but in songs like Muse where I know for sure they only play with 1 guitarist, live and on album, the lead part

Sooo...I'ma just post the version i have of Bliss here for anyone to view/review/authenticate, because my Bass chart doesn't have that at all.......

If those bugs would be any major I would fix it asap. But im too busy atm, for the minor ones. :P

As far as the whole Lead vs. Rhythm goes, Rocksmith defines Lead as "If you wanna be out front with flashy riffs and shreddy solos, then Lead is for you. You'll still hold down the groove with some chords from time to time, but when the guitar is out front, you'll be playing it."

I like the idea of guitar 1 and guitar 2, but those should be Bonus Tracks. Lead should always have the main melody and/or solos. Hence why in my dragonforce custom I gave all the solos to Lead, despite my roommate saying that it'll make rhythm boring(which i disagree).

But that's my philosophy as a charter, and I'm not the president of my country yet so, you can do whatever you want...for now bruhahaha > ;)

So to clarify the version i have is the most updated version?

• Like 1

My Rocksmith cable broke some days ago...This is great >_<
Plus I had been busy watching the ending of Sons Of Anarchy, and I've even posted a song on youtube where a user basically told me that I should learn to play guitar and sing too XD.
I hope I can find a cable somewhere asap.
I have to go with my first results this week.

I'm just baffled, as I see no problem, and it looks like it's not your biggest concern. And I really see no point of me writing this post, other then not giving @@Rodman a chance to write more post then me :P

Lol

For Overall Accuracy we battle here, not # o posts, my friend ... i thought :P

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

and thats what we do...

BLISSkriegbob again... hello 90ies

http://i57.tinypic.com/t85bhd.jpg

• Like 2

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

the only way to exit is going BLISS by BLISS

Nfl BLISS

BLISS forgive me :lol:

http://i62.tinypic.com/1zgq59w.jpg

• Like 2

the only way to exit is going BLISS by BLISS

Nfl BLISS

BLISS forgive me :lol:

the amount of puns is Blisstering

You mean the amount of BLISS is punstering!

I have some issue with timing on bass a song Bliss. RS forced to play me early for getting "perfect". If using live output for sounds of guitar,  and then,  if try getting "perfect", impossible to play so early. For rate "good" it is playable. With sounds Bass of  RS cable through RS, he little less forced me the early play, but anyway hard getting a lot "perfect".  Anyone yet have same issue with Bliss?

Played a hundreds  times with restart.  Getting 100% many times,  but can`t beat score @then3verend

My score:

http://i.imgur.com/rAtKZTF.jpg

P.s. My problem with bad detection F note on 4th string it was high compression in compressor MXR on input RS cable.  There were much leveled down volume signal after play bass notes.

• Like 3

Yep. 

As far as the whole Lead vs. Rhythm goes, Rocksmith defines Lead as "If you wanna be out front with flashy riffs and shreddy solos, then Lead is for you. You'll still hold down the groove with some chords from time to time, but when the guitar is out front, you'll be playing it."

I like the idea of guitar 1 and guitar 2, but those should be Bonus Tracks. Lead should always have the main melody and/or solos. Hence why in my dragonforce custom I gave all the solos to Lead, despite my roommate saying that it'll make rhythm boring(which i disagree).

But that's my philosophy as a charter, and I'm not the president of my country yet so, you can do whatever you want...for now bruhahaha > ;)

So to clarify the version i have is the most updated version?

I think so. 2.2 should be the latest one.

About the lead/rhythm debate. I know youre right and with the all correctness i should be doing it like that, but the thing is, i know noone checks bonus arrangements. For me it is pointless to make a custom or arrangement that only 2/100

People notice. So i try to make it visible as much as I can. 10x more people will check rhythm then bonus. Also i have to say that this thing occures once in a full moon. I think out of my 50 customs (or something like that) i made this decision only once or twice.

There was another debate when I created songs for Babymetal, which have 2 guitars and both of them play solos. The only good solution is to use guitarist1 as a lead and guitarist2 as rhythm. When i tried to put all the solos in one arrangement the song became unplayable. I think its more important to stay as close to reality. The way the song is played. As far as bliss is concerned, the lead is the main and only guitar played during the song. The rhythm is just a bonus that people will notice more in the rhythm area then in bonus arrangement. And thats it really. Its just marketing for my CDLC :P its nnot right, but believe me, maybe you like the arrangemrnt so you will play it in the future, but if it was in bonus you might have never notice it.

• Like 1

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

^ The Post above me has some great information and some great insight to the thinking of many Charters here, In case you were curious what goes where and why

Heres my Lead score....for @@Rodman   ...for the LEAD

http://s9.postimg.org/9ko5ds24f/2014_12_11_00002.jpg

• Like 4

I have some issue with timing on bass a song Bliss. RS forced to play me early for getting "perfect". If using live output for sounds of guitar,  and then,  if try getting "perfect", impossible to play so early. For rate "good" it is playable. With sounds Bass of  RS cable through RS, he little less forced me the early play, but anyway hard getting a lot "perfect".  Anyone yet have same issue with Bliss?

Played a hundreds  times with restart.  Getting 100% many times,  but can`t beat score @then3verend

My score:

http://i.imgur.com/rAtKZTF.jpg

P.s. My problem with bad detection F note on 4th string it was high compression in compressor MXR on input RS cable.  There were much leveled down volume signal after play bass notes.

I wasn't looking at "Perfects" or "Goods" on my run, I was watching my hands and listening for the "Welp, you done screwed up" Boom of the streak breaking.

If MC Lead wasnt such a heavy competition id look at it

• Like 2