Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 59

Mortalo

Oh dear, that was not really intended :D

Intermediate:

Rhythm: 99.18%

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=355054848

I was hoping to level up in Lead and Rhythm at the same time... but now it seems like Rhythm must say bye-bye to Lead for a while^^

Bye-bye also to my comfortable Rhythm-Throne at Intermediate [i want a smiley with tears!]

Anyway I would like to use this occasion to thank all the participants, but of course especially the organizers of the champoinship for their hard work.

This institution of ours really takes Rocksmith to the next level - and the progress I've made in the past months wouldn't have been possible without it.

Thank you very much!

• Like 4

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

Have had diddley squat time to practice this week so I've just been messing about with some previous competition tracks that I never quite 100%ed. Be back on track next week with a bit of luck once all the school excursions/fairs/nativity and christmas party is done and dusted. Big group hug/like to all the score submitters :) some nice digits there!

• Like 3

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

@ Really nice scores, you're doing well.

@@Azrael U la la. I hope that you'll give this Advanced guys hard time. May the rock be with you :)

:P

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

I adjusted beatmap in @@Shiroo version. And add extra notes in bass part.

There my score for WC leaderboard, guitar path Muse - Bliss, chords arrangement:

http://i.imgur.com/e2ODs2h.jpg

There my score  only for fun. Because there is extra notes, and score not valid  i add this for more challenge and fun. So this version little hard then original.

http://i.imgur.com/FFCsmvZ.jpg

There link to my variant cdlc Muse - Bliss. May be anyone want try more fun  version bass.

• Like 2

I'm really happy that you remember about Song Selection List. Though I would like you to limit your choices to max 4 songs (and I encourage you to select some beginner songs). Mind that 2 songs that are listed beneath @ (Nirvana and Pink Floyd), are songs that I was considering for week 50, and asked @ to check them out (as my guitar was not working at that time). He wrote them there for me to know his opinion on theirs difficulty (@, you can place them in that nice Extra Base).

Ok, so here goes final difficulty scores for week 59 songs:
Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up To Boston: Lead 3, Rhythm 7, Bass 6
Muse - Bliss: Lead 4, Rhythm N/A, Bass 6
Warrant - Uncle Tom's Cabin: Lead 7, Rhythm 9, Bass 5
Buckethead - Soothsayer: Lead 10, Rhythm 5, Bass 4
I give you one day for final comments. Tomorrow I will submit that scores.