Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements:

We're in the middle of finishing up Ignition4 development and need your help with donations to keep our development services running. The goal also pays for our servers & other CF services we use. Any amount helps: click here to donate.

Join us on Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch | Volunteer | Newsletter Issue 10 (Aug) [Special Tool Edition] w/ New Ignition Preview

Photo

Tattoos and Body Mods

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Offline   Ally

Ally

Ex-Staff Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • 5 thanks
Anyone got any amazingly awesome tattoos, piercings or any other type of body mod, there care to share? I'm a tattoo addict, got a few up my legs and one on my wrist at the moment. Planning on a few more when I can afford them.Wrist - Green Day's winged heart grenade http://www.flickr.co...157632534291771Outside left leg - My tribute to my grandparents with lyric from bowling for soups turbulence and Jaret (bfs lead singers signature) http://www.flickr.co...157632534291771Inside left leg - rat portrait (before it was healed) http://www.flickr.co...157632534291771Inside right leg - bfs inspired musical Star with Patent pending (punk rock band from new jersey) rocket complete with lyric/song title handwritten by the lead singer just for me http://www.flickr.co...157632534291771And final one, lyric from slashes starlight on my foot http://www.flickr.co...157632534291771

Offline   DistortedEngel

DistortedEngel

Go Finck Yourself

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • XBOX:DemonGiratina
  • PSN:TrippFontaine

Steam Profile

I have Troy Baker's (he's a voice actor who has played Joel in The Last Of Us, Booker DeWitt in Bioshock Infinite, Snow Villiers in Final Fantasy XIII, The Boss voice 1 in Saints Row 3 and 4, and is also a musician) signature on my left wrist, and I have the Vault Boy from Fallout covering most of my right forearm.

Posted Image

I have two more planned at the moment, with plans to do my right arm as a sleeve dedicated to gaming. Next thre are the Hyperion logo from Borderlands 2, Robin Finck's signature, and "I Trust You To Kill Me" on the outside of my left arm.

Site admin/all-around jackass.

Every time someone doesn't read the FAQ, a poor innocent baby animal is subjected to Sarah McLachlan's singing.

Offline   SkepticSquid

SkepticSquid

Ex-Staff Member

• Pip
  • 40 posts
  • 15 thanks

I am personally a piercing addict!I currently have:- Nose.- Septum.This weekend I'm getting a smiley. c: (http://www.piercingt...ey-piercing.jpg) Planned:- Tongue.- Tragus.- Helix/industrial.- Another nose piercing (on the same side)- Eyebrow.- Snake bites. (Lip with one on each side. c:)

NOW OFFERING 1-ON-1 LESSONS ON HOW TO CREATE CDLC.

Offline   Spades

Spades

Ex-Staff Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • 7 thanks

I have actually been working on my right arm sleeve. Had some more work done yesterday. I will try and get some pictures of the rest of my arm later and a few of my others. Luckily my tattoo artist is a bad ass.  :ugeek:

The dragon you see there isn't done by any means and needs some touch up. I have probably one ore sitting to finish my entire arm and we will do the touch up then. By the time he got to that hand there I had fallen very ill and could barely sit in the chair.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

\m/(><)\m/
'99 Fender Stratocaster / '12 Gibson SG (Nothing special but they are mine)
"If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him."

Posted Image

Offline   Jamie

Jamie

Ex-Staff Member

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • 8 thanks

Got this on my upper left arm, I've got plans for more too

Offline   Ally

Ally

Ex-Staff Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • 5 thanks

I have actually been working on my right arm sleeve. Had some more work done yesterday. I will try and get some pictures of the rest of my arm later and a few of my others. Luckily my tattoo artist is a bad ass.  :ugeek:

The dragon you see there isn't done by any means and needs some touch up. I have probably one ore sitting to finish my entire arm and we will do the touch up then. By the time he got to that hand there I had fallen very ill and could barely sit in the chair.

Looks amazing

Offline   TrevorPhilips

TrevorPhilips

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks

I haven't had any tattoos for 6 years, starting to really miss the buzz and feel of getting one done. I have at least 2 planned so far, but it's just getting the money together (and the mentality) of having them done.

I've got 6 tattoos currently;

Posted Image

that one was a design I came up for a friend, but I ended up getting it. Not quite sure why I got it, nevermind though, it's to do with this great band (that is no more) called The Matches, and the placement is on the inside of my left arm.

Posted Image

Another 2 tattoos to do with the previous mentioned band, from their albums 'Decomposer' and 'E.Von Dahl Killed the Locals'. 

I don't have a photo of my other three though. Although the one on my left shoulder is Banky's art of the girl reaching out for the balloon. And I've got two on my right wrist, a vine type design with a red star above it. 

I haven't had a signature in a while so excuse me if this is lame as hell.

Offline   Wrathchild68

Wrathchild68

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • 0 thanks

I have Steve Vai's logo on my left arm.

Posted Image

Offline   Zethlosa

Zethlosa

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • 0 thanks

That Vai tat is amazing i would just like to add before i get started :)The list begins i have...Piercings: (brackets added if anyone doesn't understand the terms)Stretched ears 20mmDouble spider bites (4 in lip)Double tongue (Down the middle)Nose (Ring nostril)Industrial (Double ear cartilage)Unmentionable* (yeah you guessed it)i also have a full demon colourful sleeve in the works (hand included)

Offline   Drift

Drift

Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • 3 thanks

Lol this will be a good thread to keep alive... Going to make my GF take some pics of my right arm sleeve tonight.... I have appointments next month and should have the left sleeve done by April!

OHHH can't wait for the buzzing gun! 

Offline   ricka47

ricka47

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • 0 thanks

Donator

The only body modification that I have done is to make my stomach bigger and have less hair.

Rick Abshier

Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
Fender Short Scale Jazz Bass

Offline   SkepticSquid

SkepticSquid

Ex-Staff Member

• Pip
  • 40 posts
  • 15 thanks

That Vai tat is amazing i would just like to add before i get started :) The list begins i have... Piercings: (brackets added if anyone doesn't understand the terms) Stretched ears 20mm Double spider bites (4 in lip) Double tongue (Down the middle) Nose (Ring nostril) Industrial (Double ear cartilage) Unmentionable* (yeah you guessed it) i also have a full demon colourful sleeve in the works (hand included)

Dude, this is sick. Did industrial hurt? :s

NOW OFFERING 1-ON-1 LESSONS ON HOW TO CREATE CDLC.

Offline   Zethlosa

Zethlosa

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • 0 thanks

Dude, this is sick. Did industrial hurt? :s

It was probably the most painful experience i have ever endured, it's the only piercing i have that i got and then immediately regretted the decision haha.

Offline   Anastrian

Anastrian

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • 0 thanks

I have A Perfect Circle's Waterfall of Names tattoo'd down my left leg. First tattoo, don't regret it. Still awesome.

Offline   dazedandbemused

dazedandbemused

Expert Guitarist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • 5 thanks

The only body modification that I have done is to make my stomach bigger and have less hair.

My only body mods were carried out by surgeons(though the illnesses leading to some of these did help me get rid of the beer hump I grew at university).

Offline   devindog23

devindog23

Touring Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • 19 thanks

Donator

Tats n beerhump. :-P

Offline   DistortedEngel

DistortedEngel

Go Finck Yourself

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 11 thanks

Steam Profile

Posted ImagePosted Image

Followed through on two out of three above, Hyperion tattoo is for later :)

On Friday I got these three. "I Trust You To Kill Me.", the Nine Inch Nails Art Is Resistance flag, and Robin Finck's signature... bringing the count to five

Every time someone doesn't read the FAQ, a poor innocent baby animal is subjected to Sarah McLachlan's singing.

Offline   DistortedEngel

DistortedEngel

Go Finck Yourself

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 11 thanks

Steam Profile

Posted Image

Yep, another one.

Excuse the blood, it's all orange but when I took this it was bleeding to holy hell.

But yeah, Half-Life lambda :)

Online   Unleashed2k

Unleashed2k

CustomsForge Founder

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • 480 thanks
  • Unleashed2k
  • Unleashed2k#11323
  • Unleashed2k#1337
  • XBOX:Unleashed2k
  • PSN:FWF_Unleashed2k