Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements:

We're in the middle of finishing up Ignition4 development and need your help with donations to keep our development services running. The goal also pays for our servers & other CF services we use. Any amount helps: click here to donate.

Join us on Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch | Volunteer | Newsletter Issue 10 (Aug) [Special Tool Edition] w/ New Ignition Preview

Photo

Gaming thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Offline   DistortedEngel

DistortedEngel

Go Finck Yourself

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • XBOX:DemonGiratina
  • PSN:TrippFontaine

Steam Profile

Thread for gamers, FINALLY! 

Quick rules though - no console bashing, no PC vs Console wars, and no shit talking other's favorite games - leave that for the 13 year olds in the Call Of Duty lobbies ;)

That being said, what's everyone's favorites? Personal favorites are Borderlands 2, Fallout, Saints Row, Bully, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Devil May Cry, Half Life, Portal, GTA, Brutal Legend... just to name a few.

Site admin/all-around jackass.

Every time someone doesn't read the FAQ, a poor innocent baby animal is subjected to Sarah McLachlan's singing.

Offline   dalenichol

dalenichol

Expert Guitarist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • 11 thanks

Morrowind is probably my favourite game. The Elder Scrolls series in general is incredible, let's just pretend that upcoming MMO doesn't exist.

Others would include most strategy games really, Civ series, C&C, Dungeon Keeper and there's a whole load more, of course.

180+ games on steam...I've played about 5 :D

Offline   TrevorPhilips

TrevorPhilips

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks

YES! Great thread, Ally ;) Glad you made this thread, I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of hardcore gamers in here. Favourites are; Grand Theft Auto V, The Last of Us, Animal Crossing (3DS).... Bugger, this is harder than I thought. I enjoy a load of games but I'm pretty braindead rn remembering half of them.

I haven't had a signature in a while so excuse me if this is lame as hell.

Offline   richomat

richomat

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • 22 thanks

Steam Profile

Today I play Team Fortress, Half Life, Portal and StarCraft.A few years ago I played Age of Empires, Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, Diablo, Warcraft, World of Warcraft

Offline   DistortedEngel

DistortedEngel

Go Finck Yourself

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 11 thanks

Steam Profile

Today I play Team Fortress, Half Life, Portal and StarCraft.A few years ago I played Age of Empires, Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, Diablo, Warcraft, World of Warcraft

Steam ID is in my sig if you ever feel like going multiplayer :)

Every time someone doesn't read the FAQ, a poor innocent baby animal is subjected to Sarah McLachlan's singing.

Offline   TrevorPhilips

TrevorPhilips

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks

Oh, I forgot to mention Mass Effect 3 is pretty awesome. To which I spent like 400+ hours playing multiplayer.... 

Offline   richomat

richomat

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • 22 thanks

Steam Profile

Steam ID is in my sig if you ever feel like going multiplayer :)

Sure! :) My Steamid is richomat http://steamcommunity.com/id/richomat/

Offline   Damage

Damage

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 33 posts
  • 6 thanks

Halo!  Specifically Halo 3.  

COD multiplayer can be fun too.  Playing Titanfall beta this weekend.  Fun but not sure how long that will keep attention when it releases next month.

Offline   Anchang-Style

Anchang-Style

Medium Guitarist

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • 7 thanks

Got a mountain of japanese RPG so gonna go with those on PS2 as soon as iam done with exams. Other than that, Diablo 3 with my Brothers and GF in local coop on PS3, Borderlands 2 in local coop...usually anything local coop (really dislike online gaming).

Offline   DistortedEngel

DistortedEngel

Go Finck Yourself

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 11 thanks

Steam Profile

Got a mountain of japanese RPG so gonna go with those on PS2 as soon as iam done with exams. Other than that, Diablo 3 with my Brothers and GF in local coop on PS3, Borderlands 2 in local coop...usually anything local coop (really dislike online gaming).

I will play Borderlands 2 with you all day every day, have it for both 360 and PC!

Offline   TrevorPhilips

TrevorPhilips

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks

Here I am sucking because I mainly use my PS3... Ha, only kidding. I do have an Xbox, although it's not actually 'mine'. Until I get to play it more, I won't be playing online as I don't have a Live account. I'm trying to get into more shooter mp's, although I totally suck at it. Although played CoD: BO and got 5 kills in one round which is my new high score.... god I suck.

Offline   noahfence

noahfence

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • 2 thanks
Battlefield series, Assassins Creed, Starcraft and Fallout.I'm a PC guy

Offline   DistortedEngel

DistortedEngel

Go Finck Yourself

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 11 thanks

Steam Profile

Battlefield series, Assassins Creed, Starcraft and Fallout.I'm a PC guy

I've actually got a Fallout tattoo! I'll post the picture if anyone wants to see :)

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts
  • 765 thanks

Oh, I forgot to mention Mass Effect 3 is pretty awesome. To which I spent like 400+ hours playing multiplayer.... 

Ditto, but I stopped playing when it got harder to find decent players online and I was spending dozens of hours trying to unlock the last handful of ultra rare equipment and not getting any.  The last single player DLC had a battle simulator which is pretty cool, but it just is no replacement for the multiplayer.

Offline   jagaroth

jagaroth

Medium Guitarist

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • 0 thanks

Been re-playing Thief 1, 2 & 3.

Also trying to clear all the unplayed games in my steam account.

Offline   sacredobelisk

sacredobelisk

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • 7 thanks

Steam Profile

My latest games are Civ 5 and Desktop Dungeons. With a 2 year old around, Desktop Dungeons is perfect for killing 10 minutes.

Also like (but haven't played in a little bit): Saint's Row IV, Fallout 3 & NV, Borderlands 2.

Offline   Mister_Jones

Mister_Jones

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • 0 thanks

i do not have much time to play these days so it's mainly hearthstone cause you don't need to play for hours.

Also Dota 2, Castlevania Lord of shadows, starcraft and just finish to download the Titanfall beta, hope that i will have time to try it before the beta ends !

Offline   berthor

berthor

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • 0 thanks

Been re-playing Thief 1, 2 & 3.

Also trying to clear all the unplayed games in my steam account.

Jagaroth... doing the same thing as I am... 10/10 will buddy. Not letting those jerks get you scared about the reboot, eh? Also been messing around with The Witcher 2 since it was on the steam sale... and Rocksmith of course. PS: gameplay video released today shows all the complainers are about 99% percent wrong.

Offline   76LittleDaggers

76LittleDaggers

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 32 posts
  • 1 thanks

Morrowind is probably my favourite game. The Elder Scrolls series in general is incredible, let's just pretend that upcoming MMO doesn't exist.

Others would include most strategy games really, Civ series, C&C, Dungeon Keeper and there's a whole load more, of course.

180+ games on steam...I've played about 5 :D

Oh my goodness! Morrowind is literally the best game ever made. On steam alone I have put in 400 hours. That's not to mention how long I played it on Xbox before that. 

You are my new favorite! TES is the best game series ever!!!! :-P  :-P  :-P

Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out alive.

Offline   SkepticSquid

SkepticSquid

Ex-Staff Member

• Pip
  • 40 posts
  • 15 thanks

(Soz) but I'm with the PC Master Race.  ;) I enjoy a lot of indie games such as Don't Starve, Terraria and others but I do love other games like Assassin's Creed (all before 3 *vomits*), The Great and Almighty OCTODAD!!! and the occasional game of CoD, BF3, Garry's Mod, Killing Floor, BioShock 1 & 2. c:

NOW OFFERING 1-ON-1 LESSONS ON HOW TO CREATE CDLC.