Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 539 - 10 YEARS OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP ON CF!!!!!!!!

Rhythm scores

20240218213119-1.jpg

The rhythm chart here is basically the same as the lead but without the solo. There should be power chords etc. I like playing it, so I will try to improve this CDLC to make it more like the original chart.

20240218220718-1.jpg

20240219205503-1.jpg

Hah, it was the first time I played this. Playing without backing tracks is demanding for me, because I hear too much how badly I play sometimes 😆

20240218214456-1.jpg

This is so great to play!

20240218215325-1.jpg

• Like 6

what a fun week! loads of songs to play lol
7g5nhwm.jpeg
tabwtHp.jpeg
VIeubOZ.jpeg
bTwwRGh.jpeg
wolfmother seems to always has fun riffs
BNB8UJu.jpeg
17tcGur.jpeg
dAJMnQP.jpeg
shinedown used to be one of my favorite bands growing up had quite a bit of good songs or atleast songs that i would listen on repeat. i think the last album i listened from them was amaryllis had like 3 songs i liked. not much of a fan of this song sadly but its good to see that they are still making stuff.... just doesnt have as many dynamics or mood shifts or lyrics that catch on to me as their previous work did.

78bNbHG.jpeg
GD6IO4G.jpeg
Z63LkEW.jpeg
IvXc1wk.jpeg
one of my favorite songs from the game. hardly ever play it though because im too lazy to detune to dstandard/ dont have that many songs in d standard. but when i do detune it i usually play it cause its fun
eBYBJ1h.jpeg
GCnvjws.jpeg
not used to playing with my pinky that much..i wouldve tabbed it differently to avoid that xD but its good practice and always good tos tep into uncomfortable territory.
9fM6b1K.jpeg
i cant believe we played this in september!! time flies. Really fun song to play love the chromaticsm riffs makes me feel like all those warmup exercises are kinda usefull now xD
6YExYbx.jpeg
tried it a couple of times to beat @ aNDESmASAMUNE  but eres demasiado pro jajaja
9lj7Rfa.jpeg
LOnFLiM.jpeg
doesnt seem to be too hard but i was getting alot of misses 
st8tGbA.jpeg
solo seems a bit tough

• Like 7

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

Got hit with covid this weekend, so it was nice to come back and be able to actually play. Happy 10 years to the challenge! I wanted to get a couple scores up just in case I miss the deadline. Hold me back was a lot of fun to play, I just started fumbling because it goes on forever. spacer.pngefore the cut off. spacer.png

Unrelated, I came back to the "Hotel California" solo I determined was out of my reach like a year ago, and now I can play the first like 20 seconds 🙂 baby steps. This challenge has definitely kept me up with a practice habit even if it's not as frequent as I should be. 

*update: ended up getting a wicked little blister from this practice session. I flew too close to the sun. 

• Like 5

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I couldn't resist, so I played some yesterday

as a good warm up I started with Dimensions on guitar, but I earned lot of random misses. Very nice riffs

47126391hg.jpg

next was To Be With You, I had to fresh up the solo in RR of course

47126392rz.jpg

Bass time, Body Bag, fun song to play with bass

47126394eu.jpg

and of course Rette Mich, but wtf... this is really hard in RS

47126396hd.jpg

better to play the MM, maybe I had too many beers in the end

47126397rw.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

it has always been a very simple but fun song to play!!

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

this is a very strange, very weird song 🤣 the riff is a bit counterintuitive because you almost can't hear it while the bass is pumped up and it takes another road

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 4

I created a new CDLC version of the song Shinedown - Monsters. Available here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/84197
This version includes an additional bonus lead path, and the rhythm includes power chords in the chorus as it should. I like playing this because it's not too difficult and it has a nice sound.

20240221223520-1.jpg

20240220234723-1.jpg

20240221224030-1.jpg

• Like 1