Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 537

Lead

I've heard this song on the radio many times, but I've never played it on Rocksmith until now. Fun song!

20240204135740-1.jpg

I once wanted to add this song to the suggestion list and didn't, but I saved a screenshot, so it's a very old screenshot.

20211016220812-1.jpg

I'm hearing this for the first time, interesting song. Not too difficult apart from the solo.

20240204140353-1.jpg

This is my suggestion, so also an old screenshot. I haven't played this in a while, but this is one of the better Aerosmith songs for me.

20220205223928-1.jpg

• Like 9

20 hours ago, nlbsmglsk said:

1. have you seen the rock-buddy app that @ RaZrShReD recommended? If not, here's a link. I think its 97% into solving the leaderboard problem. Check weeks 530 thread for details.
@ TNTMusicStudios If you can solve the 'new board on file checksum change' thing I will shill your app 666% harder.

2. But then again, the CS is more than than just leaderboards. It's got a social element that, imo, is even more important. Also, just the fact that there's a new track every week makes it that:
    a. you have to play stuff from genres you wouldn't normally play
    b. you can see your competitors progress in real time
    c. once you get the win no one can take it away.
    d. Since you only got a week to do it, you're forced to push yourself everytime.
Of course, if you can win every time with a sight-read it's easy to miss. But for us mere mortals it's a totally different game than a straight up leader board.

everyone download rockbuddy we need more competitors there too🗣️ 📣

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Bottledpat12 said:

everyone download rockbuddy we need more competitors there too🗣️ 📣

I'd like to, but I'd need to re-download all of my CDLCs for it to work. I used the CF song manager with the 100% mastery fix enabled, and now i get a personal leaderboard for every song. And some of songs I like are no longer available here (not because of political reasons I think). So I can't just delete everything and start fresh.

I'm am currently thinking about organizing everything and maybe creating a an archive of some sort. But it's a lot of work and I've been really busy at my job lately. I'll get around to it eventually.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, nlbsmglsk said:

I'd like to, but I'd need to re-download all of my CDLCs for it to work. I used the CF song manager with the 100% mastery fix enabled, and now i get a personal leaderboard for every song. And some of songs I like are no longer available here (not because of political reasons I think). So I can't just delete everything and start fresh.

I'm am currently thinking about organizing everything and maybe creating a an archive of some sort. But it's a lot of work and I've been really busy at my job lately. I'll get around to it eventually.

i noticed a lot of revocation missing too 

• Like 4

🎶🎸 ROCKSMITH CHAMPIONSHIP NIGHT!!!!! 🎸🎶

YEEEAAAHHH 🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩

---

Finally!!! 99% in Int Lead!!! 👏🎉🎆 

I thought I would never achieve it!! I am sooo f***king happy!!! 🤟 

Who is hosting next week? Yes!! I want to be in advance!! (will be very tough for me though 😅)

LGOgv3V.png

p.s. I have been playing this song all the week! I think I wont play it anymore!! 🤣

• Like 9

1 hour ago, aNDESmASAMUNE said:

🎶🎸 ROCKSMITH CHAMPIONSHIP NIGHT!!!!! 🎸🎶

YEEEAAAHHH 🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩

---

Finally!!! 99% in Int Lead!!! 👏🎉🎆 

I thought I would never achieve it!! I am sooo f***king happy!!! 🤟 

Who is hosting next week? Yes!! I want to be in advance!! (will be very tough for me though 😅)

LGOgv3V.png

p.s. I have been playing this song all the week! I think I wont play it anymore!! 🤣

But you will be singing It for weeks 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, aNDESmASAMUNE said:

p.s. I have been playing this song all the week! I think I wont play it anymore!!

You're probably the biggest fan of the Culture Club song at the moment 😆

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

On 2/5/2024 at 10:44 PM, aNDESmASAMUNE said:

Welcome back!

thanks, trying to do this every week, but work has me slammed and then i've still got my backlog of cdlc to make XD but now that theres a rank above masterclass i gotta work my way up to it XD 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nlbsmglsk said:

Well, here's what I've got: LINK

i might have some more of the missing.  I also have all the books, was planning to do a re-do of them since even the old versions are not up to standards.  Llalomes did take up a full neatherheaven.   Some songs never even got charted

unfortunately, backlog takes up my time at the moment, so it probably won't be until spring/summerimage.png

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@ aNDESmASAMUNE - WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Well done!!! Welcome ´to Adv. - That´s absolutely the spirit!!!!

awesome-you-did-it.gif

C´mon @ BubbleWrapDragon !!!

• Like 3

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

On 2/7/2024 at 1:18 AM, nlbsmglsk said:

Yo - you gotta click image.png

preserve stats to keep it working!!!

You´ll be receiving mail.

Rod.

• Like 1

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

On 2/4/2024 at 4:27 AM, loudly said:

I guess the spreadsheet for requesting is something wrong. Me and another player couldn't request correctly.

I'm sorry but please check it.

s5xPojY.png

All is good again. please test!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1