Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 406

A little better on Wind of Change. Not sure if I want to work more on this, spend some time on Louie Louie lead - my score is rough - or try some new songs. It's summer. I like surf. Pipeline, Penetration, Walk Don't Run, Wipeout, Miserlou and Surf Rider are calling my name. I don't see much surf instrumental CDLC - I'll need to explore a bit. (edited - there is a metric butt-ton of The Shadows on CDLC and for a newer, angrier sound some Agent Orange. Looks like I need to expore)

spacer.png

• Like 1

Rhythm. I feel.like I'm getting it and then  81%

spacer.png

Fantastic song 

spacer.png

Beatles always fun to play 

spacer.png

Thought why not turns out I know the song tuff chord changes here

spacer.png

And lead songs 

spacer.png

spacer.png

And sorry about some of the terrible scan lines . I have to use my  camera, as screenshots dont seem to work on my laptop .

• Like 3

Back tentatively after 4 weeks of being unable to play bass. for the foreseeable future, i won't be able to play fingerstyle but to play at all is such a gratitude from me. Here we go!

• Like 5

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟

iI760s5.png

@ Mikson 😂 who wins in this scenario?

also I have a question - in SA does a green cube (dont know how its called but the purple thing in the picture below) means that i didnt miss a note? because I had greens but i still lost the multiplier - can anyone explain to me how that works?

UmeUBCh.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anitomer said:

iI760s5.png

With the same percentage scores, the longest streak is decisive. So 198 vs 144 for me. But I must admit that I didn't expect that you can achieve this result, really nice!

2 hours ago, Anitomer said:

also I have a question - in SA does a green cube (dont know how its called but the purple thing in the picture below) means that i didnt miss a note? because I had greens but i still lost the multiplier - can anyone explain to me how that works?

The game calculates it based on the percentage of missed notes in the phrase. But I don't know what the proportions are. Generally, if you make 1-2 mistakes in a large number of notes to play in a phrase, you can still get green (perfect phrase), but when the phrase has fewer notes, even one mistake can be yellow (good phrase). Then there is purple (phrase passed) and red (phrase failed).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anitomer said:

iI760s5.png

UmeUBCh.png

Its timing, the more perfect picks you hit, the higher the multiplier will go. If you watch it every perfect pick will increase multiplier but, a good pick will not increase it, and a miss will start you over again at 0.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1