Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 282

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1691022569 Velvet Revolver 97.74%

Still not enough to beat @@diceslinger but I only played 2 days this week so i'm still okay with it. Even getting some 2nd place finishes it's going to be difficult to catch me in the 10 week leader-boards, but if it keeps happening you should still have the chance. Next season I'm going to be coming for that advanced spot though. IMs getting a bit too easy, well easy when I'm not having to move my hands at the speed of light to go from the 5th fret to the 12th, fucking Duffy making my life difficult with these massive shifts.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love Guthrie Govan's stuff. Let's just play it, how hard can it   oh   Well that's was just the practice ru     oh   Third time's the charm, right     There we go, need to practice a bit though.

welcome to the CF Rocksmith 2014 Championship   -= Week 282 =-     READ THIS FIRST =>> How and Why to Join the Championships Read this second =>> Rocksmith 2014 Championship Rules   Last w

already spent time trying to learn this one a while back and had already tried SA a couple times but always struck out before finishing. played it once in LAS just now to quickly refresh and seems i'v

new week coming up in next minutes!

Rod and Toni r on it.

It´s all over !!!! - go there

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.