Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 223

Rodman

NGxsBCr.jpg

This really resonated with high school Gamut back in 2006, and brings me back to some good times in my life. Thanks for giving this killer song a killer file, @@Rodman!

cd9Wdqq.jpg

Eh, not a big fan of this one. More of an Advanced pick than an MC, imo. But I guess I can put some effort into learning that solo tomorrow.

• Like 4

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@Gamut - thx! You might also wanna give the Live Unplugged version i did a spin!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

well it looks like some of this song has stuck....... Master Mode Score........

t22lzdk5lf9wq856g.jpg

​Having a good guitar day, off to watch the football now, lets hope Tottenham play as well against Manchester United  ;)

:blink:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1287686942

I make my triumphant return.

Or... you know... something like that.

Anyway here's a song I played and stuff

Damn it
  • Like 3

~~~~~~~{ayy lmao}~~~~~~~~

Well I couldn't leave the Bon Jovi song alone once I got the hang of it, and it is very rare that I remember the notes but this i found ok.

Then i thought what if I can beat DaDy Roddy using just Master Mode............ 

lzvub0pc4we35df6g.jpg

:rolleyes:                                                                                               :rolleyes:                                                                                              :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Very nice Bass Misses S, 

I was Looking at a Hagstrom Viking Deluxe myself a while back, they look really good and well made, but the Epiphone  Sheraton II was cheaper. 

;)

• Like 2

My plans on kicking @MellonFarmer ass today got canceled due to a stupid little cut in my finger.  :(   Manage to play just fine with it yesterday for around 1h.  But today it hurt like hell to even play one note on it.  (and I don't have any super glue)

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/20180202_180959_zpscp2zzdk8.jpg

Maybe tomorrow.

• Like 3

My ini an example:

LatencyBuffer=1

MaxOutputBufferSize=144

That are some insane good settings. I can not go under 4 with the LatencyBuffer and any non-automatic MaxOutputBufferSize gives me issues too.

This is optical digital out into some active monitor boxes.

Funny thing is, output latency is even higher with my Focusrite Scarlett 8i6.

Is there any possibility to run RS with Asio, perhaps with asio3all? Has anyone experience with this?

I tried once to run it with wine under Linux. It runs flawless but the audio latency is around 500ms, totally unplayable. It is apparently a problem with newer wine version. They redesigned the audio path and, in the process, dropped the Jack audio driver. (Jack is a very good, low latency audio system).

There is an Asio driver for wine, which plugs into jack, so if I could persuade RS somehow to output to asio, I might be able to lose another Windows dependency. It hurts, that due to RS, I now boot Windows more often than Linux.

Drool! That is a gorgeous bass. Congratulations!

• Like 3

Drool! That is a gorgeous bass. Congratulations!

You could have had it!  I bought it with the help of our @@Rodman, from Germany. :D

• Like 6

97% goal complete YEeeeah!

The only way to get all those green bars was to play most section slightly upbeat, a real pain to me...

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/938307470433503645/789601DD8AAC85BE08FEF402811E0E0613DCECB0/

wanna play something else...

• Like 1

This cdlc sometime have fluctuations in beatmap regarding of sounds, +-25 ms ( i look in EOF), so you  getting notes on screen late (or early) on  ~25 ms

+ a RScable have a latency ~15 (in good case), +output audio buffer ~15 

+ some your early(late) sound picking -10 ms(if you tried to get "perfect"),

->summary ~50 ms will not give a perfection.

Check setting in RS about Display delay, adjust flashes for accuracy hit in beat

And look ini file RS and try to setting a minimum count buffer and a size of buffers (depends of the audiocard or chip).

My ini an example:

LatencyBuffer=1

MaxOutputBufferSize=144

Since I cant' bear any latency at all, I never play with ingame guitar sounds. 

I bought an active  line selector BOSS LS-2 that allows to split the guitar signal, 

then one send to the PC via RS cable, the other send to my line 6 pod, then 

you set guitar return volume to zero in RS, and at least you mix both sounds, one 

from the PC the other from the guitar effect in a small mixing board, 

this setup is by far my best playing experience.

• Like 3

@@MrGrogro that is interesting.  So you hear your guitar sound from the pod with just about 0 latency (whatever latency the pod + guitar cables has) and play along with the music coming through the computer speakers?   

Yep  exactly (well not speakers, headphones or  I will get my neighbors  suing me and my wife asking for divorce...) 

But I think that even with that trick you should take care to set quite a low latency, I you want to avoid note recognition issues.

• Like 2

Latest:

Marginal gain and i've been grinding this like a mofo.

My gosh 55 tries !! this is hardcore gaming...

lol. not even including the riff repeats and failed SA attempts. I WILL IMPROVE GOD DAMMIT!  :)

• Like 2