Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 547

Start this week

I would give this 3.5 and I agree that this is suitable for beginners, but regardless of the player's level this is very difficult to get 99% here, unless someone has no problems recognizing bends and long slides.

It's worth adding that the alternative lead is the same chart, but with a capo on the 2nd fret and in E-Std tuning, so I think that the scores from this should count, because, for example, I prefer to put on a capo rather than tune guitar in F-Std. @ Rodman

20240414132157-1.jpg

Nice song, chill and pleasure to play.

20240414133329-1.jpg

This is really difficult to achieve a high score, although I rated it 7, maybe I would give 7.5 now, but no more. When I play it, it doesn't sound bad, but missed too many notes in the arpeggios or bends in the riffs.

20240414134138-1.jpg

Wtf, why do Japanese songs usually seem impossible to play for the average guitarist? 😆

20240414215619-1.jpg

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Mikson said:

It's worth adding that the alternative lead is the same chart, but with a capo on the 2nd fret and in E-Std tuning, so I think that the scores from this should count, because, for example, I prefer to put on a capo rather than tune guitar in F-Std. @ Rodman

Wtf, why do Japanese songs usually seem impossible to play for the average guitarist? 😆

i must confess.. i didnt tune to f# i used a capo instead for all the paths.

and yea japanese players are always on another lvl 😅

• Like 9

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer
On 4/14/2024 at 1:06 PM, Mikson said:

@ Rodman  The list of winners is a bit unusual. There are participants who won in two classes at the same time, this is probably due to the fact that these are new participants without an assigned class. This players should be assigned to specific classes because it gets messy.

Finally found time.

Winners list updated and Players put to their classes:

47427954wl.png

Congrats all winners and esp. @ Amisslamb44  to the instant uplevel to Adv with the 99+ win

If anyone wants to be put in another class just tell us!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

6 hours ago, Amisslamb44 said:

I'm so sorry.  I was a new participant and couldn't read English. Next time I will try the ADV class. thanks

There is no need to be sorry. You did nothing wrong.
Getting a class promotion is an occasion to celebrate!

If you think that ADV is too much of a challenge for now, you can always appeal the promotion. Or drop down later.
Don't worry, just play & post scores.

• Like 7

Cant you see - Great song , this is very hard to play in rocksmith , and also really long , im not sure if its should be 7 difficulty? maybe to learn this with tabs is 7 but on rocksmith its feels like 9 to me 😄

Gypsy - great rhythm cool song , would consider this as 4 difficulty

20240415120641_1.jpg

20240416120440_1.jpg

• Like 7

Minor improvement, 
Even At 50% speed I still get 90 Misses on the full song in riff repeater, I have to practice the difficult parts even slower

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I would love to see some Masterclass players tackle this and show that a 95%+ score is easily doable for them like they did in recent weeks

If none of the advanced players gets over 90% towards the end of the week, shouldn't that tell us it's even harder than 7 or 7.5?

• Like 8

First score for GOB!

Definitely could have got 99% but with the low tuning I had problems with note recognition. I'm going to try with my twin humbucker bass to see if that makes a difference. 

GOB.jpg

I might be able to get 100% on this one!

ad-bass-2.jpg

• Like 6

Not much time to play this week... But I went to Slash's concert yesterday, nice party! 🎸 🤘 🎉

Some Rhythm

20231002204939-1.jpg

Good song, but difficult to championship. In rhythm path, it's even easier to have random misses than in a lead. I would say this could be 7.5 and could be a masterclass.

20240417210134-1.jpg

However, the rating of 7.5 for this one is a misunderstanding. I don't know if anyone has tested this? This is 6, max 6.5, ok fast but there are no difficult chords or riffs. Unfortunately, Wednesday is too late to change songs in classes.

20240417204714-1.jpg

• Like 6

On 4/15/2024 at 1:09 AM, Mikson said:

Start this week

I would give this 3.5 and I agree that this is suitable for beginners, but regardless of the player's level this is very difficult to get 99% here, unless someone has no problems recognizing bends and long slides.

Of course! Everytime we have to tune UP a capo is a valid and counting option no matter if there is an extra alternate/bonus chart or not.

For the rating... yeah 3-3.5, but as there is mainly only one riff i stuck to (3). Bend/Slide recognition issues are a true pain but don´t make the song by itself harder.

• Like 5

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

On 4/15/2024 at 6:59 PM, Amisslamb44 said:

I'm so sorry.  I was a new participant and couldn't read English. Next time I will try the ADV class. thanks

Hah! No - man, don´t be sorry! All is good. Great that you are here!

You can send scores for ANY class every week!

You actually are competing in ADVANCED CLASS for LEAD and RHYTHM if that is ok for you.

Check the leaderboards here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WN-m8wF0lVkQ4cLWHBa009SkqDoPk0xN-C4-llcrXXs/edit#gid=2109091018

Rock hard!!!

Rod.

• Like 4