Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 529

Mikson

Lead scores

I like BB, I like Enjoy the Silence song, so I like this cover too.

20231114185722-1.jpg

Classic alternative rock song from the 90s. I don't listen to this kind of music every day, but it's worth remembering sometimes.

20231210130701-1.jpg

Interesting composition. I like the slower part with the acoustic solo better.

20231209233613-1.jpg

I discovered this song and band a long time ago when I was creating week with a rain theme songs. Interesting band, they have some good songs, but I think I like this one the most. The final solo keeps me from achieving 90%.

20220716232102-1.jpg

• Like 3

Been working on other music-related things the last couple of weeks, but I'll try to improve with this song this week 

I'm learning the triad arpeggios right now and I noticed in the later part that 2 extra sixteenth notes outline the triad but are not in the chart. Just in case someone wants to play it just like the recording
11 on the 'B'string on the 10,11,12 triad
and 10 on the B string on the 12,10,12 triad

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 4

forgot they had made a cover of depeche mode! great begginer song, and the original is a clasic. i think i forgot to take a picture of lead but it was 99
jg0El62.jpgeiCOjTc.jpg
I never knew the band that made this song havent heard it in ages but brought some memories. lead is kinda hard to get a good score for me
i5buQqT.jpg
ubFpUOi.jpg
moBD08a.jpgzkRBnCm.jpgXTuh3tp.jpg
there was another version of this song aswell by another charter dont remember if i mentioned it when submitting..its been a while/ havent played the other one again since.. but i guess ramens was the one i liked more.
  Never really listened too much of them but i always liked the solo in this one which is a surprise cause i dont usualy like solos. ill try to get a better score lead.

• Like 4

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

🎶🎸🌃🪩 CHAMPIONSHIP NIGHT!!! 🪩🌃🎸🎶

YEEEEAAHHHHH!!! 🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩🤟🤩

Thank you @ Mikson  for hosting the week!

I always like thematic weeks! Good idea to have a week with songs in the same tuning. 

So, here we go!

----

Enjoy the Silence is a masterpiece, and I really like this cover!

6SK7vna.png

---

Back in the day, I really liked this song, without really being aware of the band that plays it. 

bU36H1S.png

---

Bulls in the Bronx - Pierce the Veil: this band is a generation younger than what I used to listen, but I appreciate that the music is well made. The fast rhytm and sudden changes made it a bit challenging!

ofasMdx.png

srTBA3I.png

--

Incognito - Hats: Wow! this is a bassline I really do enjoy!!! I am very happy with the progress, but still some room fore improvement. 

6HlcUSz.png

4Q2T6PX.png

---

I don't know why but including my progress in the two songs above (89>98, 79>97) is the third time that my progress results in digit-reversed pairs! 😆  

• Like 3

Does anyone know how to make Rocksmith recognize this 3rd fret harmonic? 
I have a 0% success rate with it (I know that the harmonic is a little further up and I tried lower as well)

I tried all sorts of things to find something equivalent that Rocksmith would recognize but couldn't find anything anywhere on the neck. 
Not that I'd have any chance on getting 100% in the first place, but having 2 missed notes in every attempt kinda sucks ☹
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett 

• Like 2

Now, my class in rhythm...

I really had to do some RR in this song... I had some recognition issues, and trying to solve that I discover something. I don't know if that has happened to you, but with the downtuning, I have to press the chords very gently to get them recognized, because if I press too hard, maybe it changes the pitch too much I guess...

laqoTzg.png

56oXU1u.png

• Like 2