Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 518

Rodman

23 hours ago, Mikson said:

@ Rodman Β @ kayteck

Yes, I noticed that after looking again. Overall, a strange situation, it looks as if OCR did not read the title, but only a album cover, which was the same for both.Β There may be more such cases in the last week.Β πŸ€”

yes it's a pretty rare case, it looks at artist + title but since is chatGPT that decides which is closer to the original songlist, maybe it decided that the album was the best (based on the prompt). I was doing a fuzzy matching before (because sometimes ocr doesn't recognize everything at 100%), and chatGPT is way better because it understands.
Anyway it may happen only if we have the entire album and one song in that album at the same time (and chatGPT may choose the right one next time)
Β 

• Like 2

Two picks In one week and maiden cant be badΒ 

Bass beginner nice for a warm up

C9B36CB576C6AB7EAA02149A1F87C56B61076896 (1920Γ—1080)

Inter bass

Much harder than you would expect from a overplayed pop song. May see lower scores than Maiden

30A0FFCB40C0E78F7951E619D7B757F20B34A21D (1920Γ—1080)

AdvancedΒ 

Good old maiden and the Harris gallop relentless, always need a rest after .

Think I missed maybe two or three notes.

AF73331E1898261B1A7FFC31566C251DC5FCCA34 (1920Γ—1080)

• Like 2