Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 468

Rodman

On 10/13/2022 at 4:45 AM, avastreg said:

Please share it, I'd like to give a try!!

Sure! Here you go, although its not completley accurate either xD.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iC9IAVVc1Xy_5oNtCEef7gzqF7nE8rSP/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

i need to take pictures once its fully loaded but im just scared itll dissapear lol
cnYYjIC.png

U3t0sLd.png
w29R8B0.png
i like the chorus but it takes a while to get there. The  yeah yeah part for some reason reminded me of randy from south park  scene with lorde haha

And i agree theres some recognition issues like mikson and kayteck have mentioned with the slides.  

mfIdqn4.png

lTJ6MWM.png

i think i should go give billy talent a second chance because i actually liked this song. First challenge song that  goes mastermode on 3rd try or ever really (but it was less accuraccy like 93% and im not sure if mastery mode is allowed anyways) I dont really understand why some songs go into mastery mode quicker than others.

hGH3w8u.png
FSgRTrY.png
not much too say except i was pleasantly surprised there was a soloish in the rhythm. 

• Like 2

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre

On 10/11/2022 at 4:49 AM, kayteck said:

but i have to get mentally ready to be the last in int for at least a year or so 😄

Naaah, I think I might have that position locked up for a while. I didn't even post Intermediate Lead attempt this week, I can get 93% slowed way down, but hitting less than 80% at regular speed. Those slides and arpeggios got me! Not chiming in on what class you should be in - play where you are comfortable. You just don't need to worry about last place is all.

8 hours ago, avastreg said:

@ cacahuate51 in Billy Talent' song, did you have the second chord (Em6) of the main riff recognized properly? thx

hey @ avastreg  sorry for being late, just now saw your message and tried it out in score attack to see if i had that issue.
the em6 recognizes fine for me i just always lose my strike at the power chord section 5 8 thing hence the low multiplier/score but i think thats a me error rather than the tab.

Gad8GCn.png

Not sure why the Em6 doesnt recognize for you but the F6 does... cause then its not a tunning issue. 
And if it sounds right then that means you are playing the right Em6 chord instead of a E6 so idk.
pretty impressive you got 87% if that chord wasnt recognizing though. Its used alot in the song, you wouldve crushed me if it was working properly for you! haha